PDA

View Full Version : rift generation

AndreanDW
03-28-2013, 02:32 AM
I often wrote that the algorithm for the generation of the rifts is broken, but nothing changes!
on the mid-east server there are 7 one-man-alliances with one to 5 towns; 2 of these alliances are inactive, and do not own a rift; EACH of the other alliances (several of them with only one town) have a rift; if this rift is closed they get a new rift within short time; you force us to build one-man-alliances around the main alliances!
The second problem that is known since long time and is not fixed too is the collection of rifts near not so active players if alliances start in different non-connected regions! Active players close the rifts within short time, new rifts appear within active and within inactive regions; within active regions they are closed, within inactive regions they remain - after some time nearly all rifts are within the inactive regions!
But it seems to be senseless to speak within the forum about problems of the game, and problems of the algorithms! Nobody reads it, nothing will be changed; every changes that come into the game are changes to harm the players, to create boredom, and to force the players to pay more and more to get the game they always had some weeks ago without additional payment!

filipd81
03-28-2013, 03:37 PM
But it seems to be senseless to speak within the forum about problems of the game, and problems of the algorithms! Nobody reads it, nothing will be changed;

I read it and I'm sure that the game developers read too. The forum is full of this stuff so I start to think that the only reason things are not giong for good is to be found in the game managers who are only interested in making easy profits. Well, not so easy considered that the player base has decreased significantly.

We have explained the problems in the forum, we have answered the surveys, we have opened tickets, we have done what we could to help who develops. Now the only thing we can do is look for workarounds. Personally I have gone for a one-man-alliance. While the the only way to fix the problem with the not so active players is to force them to assign a comanager or to expell them; actually you take a player in a remote region only for a building or because he is a strong player, no other meaningful reason.