PDA

View Full Version : Door still won't open in Nursery

SpencerElliott
03-27-2013, 07:23 PM
I've installed the patch and when I went to go through the door in the basement of the Nursery, it still wouldn't open...

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to start over? I've waited so long to be able to continue and to have it not work still is kind of ridiculous...

ChasePoint
03-27-2013, 07:27 PM
I hate to bring bad news but you might have to restart for the save file to up date....

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 09:22 PM
I am checking on this for you.

JAPBOO
03-29-2013, 11:53 PM
same problem.... the door at nursery still not openinng... Mr_Shade, have you find something? Do i need to follow specific steps for the patch to work? kill myself? or restart the game? im being waiting since 2 months now, and was really looking forward to play again after the patch but now im very dissapointed.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-30-2013, 08:22 PM
If you have applied the patch, loaded your save and the issue is still there then unfortunately you will have to restart.

JAPBOO
03-31-2013, 02:26 AM
If you have applied the patch, loaded your save and the issue is still there then unfortunately you will have to restart.

got it, ok, and there won't be an additional patch to fix people like me?

what if i re-download the patch, will this work?

or just trying killing the survivor, will the antibiotics be available?

Believe me, I love the game, probably the only one my wife watch me play, so I really want to know if I should wait for addtional patch or just restart.

Thanks!