PDA

View Full Version : any future improvement to the game?

saiyanbebe
03-25-2013, 10:21 PM
1.i wanna say that the foled card looks bad...and ad some stats to foiled cards like +1 atack or life.
2.it was fun to add some extra monster to faction it miss some of them like: Genie,Titan,Gargoyele,gremlin and more of them
3.to most of the might and magic series the best of them was might and magic heroes 3
4.miss the rampart ,fortress and dungeon faction the game will be more fun if its based on might and magic heroes 3 than 5 or 6
5.nad nice to have more campaign missions

But this is just my opinion

MandatoryAss
05-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Giving bonus stats to premium cards sounds like a pretty terrible idea to me. Maybe increasing the chances of getting an extra rare of something in premium packs might be a better way to get people go go premium instead of just having shiny cards.

piotr9k
06-01-2013, 08:06 PM
I actually like the way Premium cards look - they are just shiny, stand out and that's really all they need to do, so it does it's purpose well imo. I also agree with MandatoryAss - boosting Premium cards with additional stats is a bad idea.

VampFury
08-22-2013, 01:33 PM
You didn't play many card games before, did you? Premium/foil cards only shine. That is it. Some people like it, some don't, but they definitely shouldn't give any advantage, because it is same card as their non-premium/foil counterpart!

veemon_ro
09-29-2013, 12:28 AM
Giving such an advantage to foiled cards would make everebody try to get them and possibly brake the game. +1 advantage to health or damage is HUGE (there are spells or fortunes that do that).

A possible adition would be 2v2 gameplay or 3v1 where that one player has some sort of advantage or is an actual npc

Pawellooo
09-30-2013, 05:41 PM
why campain is so short/ 3 factions and this is all. Multiplayer should have more options not only duels but maybe some 2vs2 fights ?