PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Black flag - The Watch

Pages : 1 [2]

harbour29
05-17-2013, 08:47 AM
My poster is different to yours! Mines got 6 points of interest and is called the pirates trophy. My guess is that's its because I ordered the black chest edition

Have u already got the map for black chest edtion?
I haven't receive any shipping information about my map for BC edtion. They told me it would be shipped at the mid of April. But nothing is followed.

Mr_Shade
05-17-2013, 11:23 AM
I haven't receive any shipping information about my map for BC edtion. They told me it would be shipped at the mid of April. But nothing is followed.
make sure you contact support with your order details - they may be sent out in batches, but you should check ;)

ElectroPuff
05-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi I have yeah, and I got a shipping confirmation about 4 days before it arrived :)

hotmoogle
05-17-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi All

I received my pre-order pack for black flag which contained a treasure map with access code on the back, I follow the instructions and entered the code onto the given website and received an email saying I have unlocked the pirates trophy bonus content! cool so far but when I try to log into The Watch i get the following message " Successful authentication, but you do not have rights to access this site." so please help is the site not ready or is there a problem??? I am a newbie so perhaps it is all down to me!!

pacmanate
05-17-2013, 01:04 PM
You might want to change this too, because "Exclusives Informations" doesn't make sense. "Exclusive Information" makes sense, so does "Exclusives Information"... to an extent as in Information about exclusives. But not "Exclusives Informations".

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/Untitled_zpsa899cbeb.jpg

itsamea-mario
05-17-2013, 01:25 PM
so sclusives i cant bleeve ti

Mr_Shade
05-17-2013, 02:06 PM
You might want to change this too, because "Exclusives Informations" doesn't make sense. "Exclusive Information" makes sense, so does "Exclusives Information"... to an extent as in Information about exclusives. But not "Exclusives Informations".

Might help if you told someone as well?..

This is not an official thread and I can't read everything posted on the forums ;)

I spotted it though and it has been reported and will be changed.

pacmanate
05-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Might help if you told someone as well?..

This is not an official thread and I can't read everything posted on the forums ;)

I spotted it though and it has been reported and will be changed.

But I'm telling you! Its your choice if you want it to be fixed :p

Dag_B
05-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi All

I received my pre-order pack for black flag which contained a treasure map with access code on the back, I follow the instructions and entered the code onto the given website and received an email saying I have unlocked the pirates trophy bonus content! cool so far but when I try to log into The Watch i get the following message " Successful authentication, but you do not have rights to access this site." so please help is the site not ready or is there a problem??? I am a newbie so perhaps it is all down to me!!
Please try it again, that was a problem everybody had but it should be resolved as far as I know.

harbour29
06-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Yeah, the map has the name of the preorderpack that you get on it and the points of interest relate directly to the ingameitems you get. So there should be 3 maps, pirates trophy, pride of the west indies and... I forgot the english name of the last one.

Does anyone know which pack you get from Ubisoft if you preorder a edition different from the black chest?
I also thought that pirates trophy might be only for persons that preorder black chest on the other hand, the "all preorders pack" is an items that belongs to the Black Chest edition and is no preorder item. (Which means, you should get them too, if you do not preorder BC.)
So is it Ubishops Preorderpack or do they really send different packs depending on your order?

Edit:
Trove of Mystery and The Castaway’s Prize are the names of the other packs. So there should be 4 maps. ^^

The map of Black Chest is named " THE PIRATE'S TROPHY" and the map of Buccaneer is named "PRIDE OF THE WEST INDIES"

The only difference is how many DLCs included.

I got my black chest map today.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3703/8946283214_81bdde7dfe_o.jpg

bartman116
06-13-2013, 08:12 PM
can some one help I pre- ordered the special edition from game in the uk but I dint receive the code for the treasure map pack
Does anyone know if I get the code or not

n00dli
07-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Hey guys,
i don't understand the watch missions : master of compass, can someone explain it to me. I have already found the coordinates (i think)

Ureh
07-18-2013, 02:21 PM
There're are three coordinate sets. You just drag the slider in the circle to the coordinates you found. If you enter them correctly the slider in the compass should flash green.

n00dli
07-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Thx but wow they are hard to find

silvermercy
07-18-2013, 06:58 PM
About the new interactive trailer: I've tried both my iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S4 to scan the code and unlock one of the exclusive contents but I don't seem to get any codes on either phone... Just a link to the trailer?? :(

ArabianFrost
07-18-2013, 07:04 PM
So we don't actually get to see the Havana demo early as Watch members? I was genuinely disappointed when I got all the hiddens but I still didn't see the la Habana demo.

Skar_DCS-SDR
07-18-2013, 08:26 PM
The map of Black Chest is named " THE PIRATE'S TROPHY" and the map of Buccaneer is named "PRIDE OF THE WEST INDIES"

The only difference is how many DLCs included.

I got my black chest map today.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3703/8946283214_81bdde7dfe_o.jpg

There are 3 physical maps, but 4 digital maps.

Physical and Digital:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936730_10201225143296996_1061964695_n.jpg

Only Digital:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/943189_575818335784141_1655751213_n.jpg

The Pirate Trophy in Uplay (with any edition), Pride of West Indies in GameStop (with any edition), Trove of Mystery in Amazon (only digital) and Castaway's Prize in others shops (ones physical, others digital)

Muerthe
07-18-2013, 08:54 PM
About the new interactive trailer: I've tried both my iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S4 to scan the code and unlock one of the exclusive contents but I don't seem to get any codes on either phone... Just a link to the trailer?? :(

Is this the same one "interactive trailer" which is needed for the Master of Compass? I'm looking for the correct trailer for 2 hours now and have completely no idea :/

silvermercy
07-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Is this the same one "interactive trailer" which is needed for the Master of Compass? I'm looking for the correct trailer for 2 hours now and have completely no idea :/
I think The Master of Compass is separate... But don't quote me on that! lol I just spin the compass needle 3 times.

The interactive trailer is the one where you pause the trailer and click on the icon on the screen. (I think it's the same as the Horizon trailer that we were shown some time ago).

Muerthe
07-18-2013, 09:14 PM
The interactive trailer is the one where you pause the trailer and click on the icon on the screen. (I think it's the same as the Horizon trailer that we were shown some time ago).

I have watched all trailer (at least that's what I think) and seen nothing that could be called "interactive", that's why I'm clueless with this one :P

EDIT: Nevermind, figured out it will be out tomorrow..

NondairyGold
07-18-2013, 10:13 PM
What's the name of this trailer, I've been allover and I haven't seen it!!

TJ_Wylde
07-18-2013, 10:46 PM
It's the interactive horizon trailer. Got the invite for it in my mail this afternoon and got all of them unlocked at 13/13 now but the last one. The #13 in the hard one. You need to scan this idk what it's called code on the screen but like some before me i only get another link to the same thing and no code to unlock the last piece. And given that it actually says that you need to unlock that code to get extra items (for the watch or in-game idk) i'd really not want to skip it.

NondairyGold
07-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Oh!! Am I the only one who isn't getting emailed stuff. First the 3 free codes and now this!! Maybe I'll get it in the next few days :(

Muerthe
07-18-2013, 10:53 PM
Oh!! Am I the only one who isn't getting emailed stuff. First the 3 free codes and now this!! Maybe I'll get it in the next few days :(

Nope, I'm also in the position where I'm not getting any emails... Wanted to check on the ubi page if there's something called "allow e-mails from Ubisoft" or something, but when trying to change anything it redirects me to page where I can change my password... Any idea what to do? :P

cmrggamer
07-18-2013, 11:07 PM
Nope, I'm also in the position where I'm not getting any emails... Wanted to check on the ubi page if there's something called "allow e-mails from Ubisoft" or something, but when trying to change anything it redirects me to page where I can change my password... Any idea what to do? :P

I've never received any emails either :(

Ureh
07-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Where can we find the trailer on the Watch?

NondairyGold
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
It's not there, if you're on the watch you apparently get sent an email with a link to it. Yeah I know I never got it either.

silvermercy
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
It's not there, if you're on the watch you apparently get sent an email with a link to it. Yeah I know I never got it either.
Check you PM! ;)

TJ_Wylde
07-19-2013, 02:41 AM

Hey mate. Could it be that you like me haven't logged in on the site in the past idk 3+ weeks? Cause there was a "forced" password change recently for us all.

TJ_Wylde
07-19-2013, 02:50 AM
READ THIS!!!!

Ok i figured this was good enough to say it in a separate post. Guys (and girls). Those that where like me and scanned the QR code on our phones and thought we where send to another trailer. You are mistaken. I figured (and being to damn tired to care) to just watch it and i was very actually very surprised and in a good way. Just scan the code go to the site and click play. Wait for a couple secs and you'll be surprised as well :). Have fun "looking" hahaha.

Muerthe
07-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Hey mate. Could it be that you like me haven't logged in on the site in the past idk 3+ weeks? Cause there was a "forced" password change recently for us all.

Nope, already changed the password, but the message is still there.

vioLence1337
07-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Updating firefox helped, fixed :)

TJ_Wylde
07-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Nothing is working for me on firefox i got both codes and it says invalid for watch code and for the qr code it doesn't do anything...
Same goes for google chrome....
I bet all the passwords are the same for everybody to. Even there stupid helpdesk is not loading in case you have problems with the watch thing...

what version of firefox do you have? i know they brought out 22.0 but i just rolled back to 21 because it gave me some issues. try that. it might work. (also i have 0 problems on firefox with the watch here)

Ureh
07-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Here's my 4th sketch, exclusive to The Watch:
http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130719/big_51e9b1cfde636.jpg

It took me three days to finalize which idea I wanted to sketch first. What do you think? Does it look female? Does that look kinda like a kimono?

cmrggamer
07-19-2013, 11:09 PM
Here's my 4th sketch, exclusive to The Watch:
http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130719/big_51e9b1cfde636.jpg

It took me three days to finalize which idea I wanted to sketch first. What do you think? Does it look female? Does that look kinda like a kimono?

It looks nice! Yes, I think it looks female, and I think it looks like a kimono.
I like the eagle design on the ribbon, nice touch :)
What colors are you thinking? White robes, red accents?
What weapons did you have in mind? Besides the blade and sword?
:D

Ureh
07-19-2013, 11:52 PM
Thanks, cmrggamer.

Yeah basically white and red. But maybe with a little gold, green, or whatever that works. Kimonos come in all kinds of colours and patterns so it'll be hard to narrow down the choices. I was hoping to add shurikens or rope darts but my drawing skills aren't adequate so I didn't want to complicate it further.

Thanks again! :)

p.s. My next sketch will either be Scandinavian, Altair-esque, Granny, Chinese, or Colonial.

cmrggamer
07-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Thanks, cmrggamer.

Yeah basically white and red. But maybe with a little gold, green, or whatever that works. Kimonos come in all kinds of colours and patterns so it'll be hard to narrow down the choices. I was hoping to add shurikens or rope darts but my drawing skills aren't adequate so I didn't want to complicate it further.

Thanks again! :)

p.s. My next sketch will either be Scandinavian, Altair-esque, Granny, Chinese, or Colonial.

You're welcome :)

I was going to say, kimonos often have patterns, no? But it might nice for it to remain a simple color. I wonder how well a kimono would work for movement XD
What time period were you considering? You could see what other weapons they had then, too.

I was working on a design for an Indian female assassin a couple of weeks ago (funny now they release this comic!), that's why I'm asking all of these questions--I was going through a list of things to help come up with a design then :)

I'm looking forward to it! Were your other three of this assassin or other assassin designs?

Ureh
07-20-2013, 12:34 AM
Didn't have a specific period in mind. As long as swords and kimonos were the norm, I guess.

Good luck on your Indian female assassin, I'm would really love to see it. Will you post it here too? The Watch has a lot of daily uploads so everything eventually falls to the abyss.

So far there's a ACR version, ACB, and Egyptian.

http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130714/big_51e1de89517e6.jpg
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/9290829700_bac2678497_b.jpg
http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130712/big_51dffa768ad89.jpg

cmrggamer
07-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Didn't have a specific period in mind. As long as swords and kimonos were the norm, I guess.

Good luck on your Indian female assassin, I'm would really love to see it. Will you post it here too? The Watch has a lot of daily uploads so everything eventually falls to the abyss.

So far there's a ACR version, ACB, and Egyptian.

http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130714/big_51e1de89517e6.jpg
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/9290829700_bac2678497_b.jpg
http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130712/big_51dffa768ad89.jpg

Haha, I get that!

Thank you, I have two sketches of her at the moment but I haven't posted them on The Watch. I've posted other art on The Watch, though, and some of them in the Tumblr thread here. I'll see if I can get around to posting a picture soon. Kaschra actually colored in one of my sketches :)

Ooh, very nice! I really like the Egyptian one! ;)

brinsingr55
07-21-2013, 01:08 PM
After all, one of the coordinates to master the compass is 10N, what are the others??

n00dli
07-26-2013, 07:28 PM
can someone pls help me with master of compass show me a pic or something they're impossible to find

RinoTheBouncer
07-26-2013, 07:32 PM
How the hell am I supposed to solve the COMPASS puzzles? please help :)

Ureh
07-30-2013, 06:42 PM
http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130730/big_51f7f920eee2d.jpg

Here's the latest sketch. Sorry about that, I know it's rushed. It might be my last one for a while, not sure if I'll find the time (or energy) to do these.

Thank you all for your support. ;)

pirate1802
07-30-2013, 06:43 PM
http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130730/big_51f7f920eee2d.jpg

Here's the latest sketch. Sorry about that, I know it's rushed. It might be my last one for a while, not sure if I'll find the time (or energy) to do these.

Thank you all for your support. ;)

Awesome :O

iDavies xP
07-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Please help me :( I've just been in to my local GAME and pre-ordered the skull edition on 360, got my receipt with my pre-order on it and there's no code, I spoke with someone on their webchat help and they were useless, just want to know how to get the code or if it is actually there ?:)

Thanks guys

superkootje
07-31-2013, 04:57 PM
I have all the compass missions:

For the first mission (philip gosse, etc.) the coordinates are as followed:
1. 260
2. 55
3. 105

For the second mission (deep sea, etc.)
1. 140
2. 310
3. 10

(so far I haven't got anymore compass missions)

Mr_Shade
07-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Please help me :( I've just been in to my local GAME and pre-ordered the skull edition on 360, got my receipt with my pre-order on it and there's no code, I spoke with someone on their webchat help and they were useless, just want to know how to get the code or if it is actually there ?:)

Thanks guys
Hi,

I would contact the store directly.

They should give you a code, unless they have run out?

codes start: ABF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

iDavies xP
08-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi,

I would contact the store directly.

They should give you a code, unless they have run out?

codes start: ABF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

I spoke to the web chat service and try gave me one:) thanks

iDavies xP
08-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Is anyone else having problems with loading the missions whilst using an iPhone? I'm using chrome, went to use safari and the ac page won't even load haha. And also the puzzle with the horse and the landscape. It doesn't accept it once I have it perfect!

Mr_Shade
08-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Is anyone else having problems with loading the missions whilst using an iPhone? I'm using chrome, went to use safari and the ac page won't even load haha. And also the puzzle with the horse and the landscape. It doesn't accept it once I have it perfect!mobile browsers can sometimes be glitchy on interactive websites.

RinoTheBouncer
08-03-2013, 01:35 AM
I believe The Watch needs to be more interactive. Uploading fan artwork or cosplay isn't everybody's thing and The Book doesn't have many activities, most of them were repetitive and now nothing is showing up for like a week or two. Please add more to it because otherwise, it will end up being a ghost town.

I have all the compass missions:

For the first mission (philip gosse, etc.) the coordinates are as followed:
1. 260
2. 55
3. 105

For the second mission (deep sea, etc.)
1. 140
2. 310
3. 10

(so far I haven't got anymore compass missions)

YOU'RE AWESOME! Thank you soooooooo much!

Kitsunetsukii
08-03-2013, 03:42 AM
Hey guys, I'm kinda stuck on the watch. I can't seem to progress any further. I've finished the rumours, watch, arts and disguise and nothing else is available. When I refresh the browser, the book comes up as available, but when I start the mission, it auto completes and then falls into the upcoming category. I don't know if its bugged or what not, but I thought that if there are people that have more points than I do, then there must be some way of progressing through it.
Thanks in advance.

adventurewomen
08-03-2013, 03:45 AM
I have a question, I still have yet to pre-order my AC4 game - once I have do I then have direct access to The Watch?

I'm going to pre-order next week.

Maplemoore
08-03-2013, 10:01 AM
How does the "Master of Recruitment" work?
I really want to move on and gain points.. But I haven't received any codes to give to friends or seen any "recruit" button etc.
Anyone succeeded in this? Any help is appreciated!

/Daniel

superkootje
08-03-2013, 06:15 PM
YOU'RE AWESOME! Thank you soooooooo much!

I know :)

pirate1802
08-03-2013, 06:54 PM

Didn't you go dark?

RinoTheBouncer
08-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Oh you believed it? I was just kidding.

Maplemoore
08-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Still need help!
How do I recruit to the Watch? I have not received any codes, nor does it give me any. I really need help with this!
Thanks in advance
//Daniel

RinoTheBouncer
08-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Still need help!
How do I recruit to the Watch? I have not received any codes, nor does it give me any. I really need help with this!
Thanks in advance
//Daniel

They sent emails a while back, It was one email that had 3 codes.

Maplemoore
08-04-2013, 04:59 PM
They sent emails a while back, It was one email that had 3 codes.
hmm, did not receive one of those.. might have to contact ubisoft I guess..
Thanks for the reply! :)

pirate1802
08-04-2013, 05:49 PM
I didnt not get any email either :@

EDIT: False alarm. I got them. Was looking into the wrong email ID..

Jexx21
08-04-2013, 06:23 PM
am I an expert yet

superkootje
08-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Didn't you go dark?

Yup I did, as you can see I have problems with it :S
In time you will see less and less posts of mine untill i am completely dark :).... I hope.

Muerthe
08-05-2013, 10:39 AM
I didnt not get any email either :@

EDIT: False alarm. I got them. Was looking into the wrong email ID..

Lucky you, nothing here... :(

I believe it would be great if the codes would come up on The Watch itself, and when they're used they would just be crossed out when used.. Cause I heard about a lot of people who didn't got the codes :/

Ureh
08-05-2013, 02:47 PM
I have a question, I still have yet to pre-order my AC4 game - once I have do I then have direct access to The Watch?

I'm going to pre-order next week.

Depends which retailer you're ordering from, I guess. If you're ordering from Uplay EMEA make sure to clarify with them first.

BoondockSnper90
08-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Don't know if this has already been answered but if it has i can't find it. Has it been confirmed if any retailers in NA are handing out "The Watch" codes with preorders? None of the ones i have called have had any clue.

RinoTheBouncer
08-05-2013, 11:46 PM
You can get The Watch codes even when you pre-order on eBay. Just discuss it with the seller. I can refer you to some. I bought a Black Chest edition for PS4 and he gave me the code.

Maplemoore
08-06-2013, 02:29 PM
am I an expert yet

How does one become an "expert"? And what is that? :P
I just burned my own bridges there by asking, didn't I? >.<

NJSilverbird
08-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, does anybody know how to complete the Master of Secrets mission? It says you have to hack the watch and I thought I would look up the page source in my browser, to see if they hid anything there, but so far I haven't found anything..

dex3108
08-08-2013, 09:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kZognst.jpg

Muerthe
08-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Mind for some hint maybe? In a priv msg maybe, so we won't ruin it for the others ;)

dex3108
08-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Hint for everyone:

Many web pages did this and it is primarily video game thing :D

azzanny_786
08-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Can anyone tell me how to do the hack mission on the watch.

captin_qwark7
08-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Did anyone else randomly get a code to join the Watch sent via email? I haven't even preordered yet.

robin_3010
08-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Can anyone tell me how to do the hack mission on the watch.
me too, i don't understand how to get it, damn:mad:

dex3108
08-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Hint 2 for Hack mission:

Many games use it for easter eggs :D

NondairyGold
08-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Look up who makes PES!!! Then enter their very famous code.....

StirringHook14
08-08-2013, 11:59 PM
This Forum has grown since the last time I posted something on it hahaha! Anything new?

EllJim
08-09-2013, 12:27 AM
nope it's official I am dense, hacking the website, can't get it tried looking at it for 3 hours, still don't even see how to "access anything" only thing I can think of is the floating background which moves to your mouse, but I've moved it all over and got nadda.

I tried the hinted at code from "other" games, which can be used in AC3.. but nothing happened is there a specific place I need to enter that?

straty88
08-09-2013, 12:41 AM
nope it's official I am dense, hacking the website, can't get it tried looking at it for 3 hours, still don't even see how to "access anything" only thing I can think of is the floating background which moves to your mouse, but I've moved it all over and got nadda.

I tried the hinted at code from "other" games, which can be used in AC3.. but nothing happened is there a specific place I need to enter that?

Click on the mission, hit start hack or whatever to start the mission then...... :)

P00NDOCKSAINT
08-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Are we able to access the watch in the US?

captin_qwark7
08-09-2013, 02:20 AM

I can't even scroll down the page. :(
I think it keeps registering my laptop as a touchscreen for some reason

Aricardo947
08-09-2013, 06:51 AM
Click on the mission, hit start hack or whatever to start the mission then...... :)
Ok so it says the encoding of the website hides the clue, BUT i have copied the encoding of the website before starting the mission, and after clicking the button and the page doing what seems to be nothing, and the encoding IS THE SAME. so if this is working for people what setup are you using, eg internet brouser windows version etc. because it doesn't do jack with mine.

Plus how the hell do you add a facebook account to your profile as i can't find the option, and "MASTER OF RUMORS" & "MASTER OF THE WATCH" just reset the page, nothing more. And the links for posting and sharing are just grayed out and clicking them does nothing.

Kitsunetsukii
08-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Oh I seriously didn't expect that haha. Good job guys. Well played.

Though I still haven't gotten an email with recruitment codes...
So I'll just have to twiddle my thumbs until something new comes along.

Maplemoore
08-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Still don't get this hacking thing :/

Andorian
08-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Oh, how tricky! I've solved it :).
My hint: old-school gamers MUST know this :). Also it was used in Bioshock Infinite.
Sadly, didn't get any points.

BTW How to pass The Master of Recruitment Mission? I don't have any buttons to invite friends.
And why I'm always getting Master of the Book link in the right column and when I press it, then press Start mission it says immediately that mission is completed?

EllJim
08-09-2013, 02:15 PM

Thanks, worked like a charm. be warned it has a timer though i.e. you only have so many seconds to do what's needed.

I had actually tried it but took too long I guess last night. (since it's been a long time since I have entered a code like that, probably back when I owned a MS)

To think 3 hours trawling code and element code...... (to give those stuck still a hint of what not to do).

Maplemoore
08-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Oh c'mon, someone just PM me the answer >.< I'm no good with computers.. All I do is console gaming! xD

Maplemoore
08-09-2013, 02:53 PM
BTW How to pass The Master of Recruitment Mission? I don't have any buttons to invite friends.
And why I'm always getting Master of the Book link in the right column and when I press it, then press Start mission it says immediately that mission is completed?

Recruit thingy was weird for me as well, it is supposed to be 3 codes mailed to you.. not everyone has gotten this..
Also the book thing is a glitch I believe, happened to me once as well.

Andorian
08-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Recruit thingy was weird for me as well, it is supposed to be 3 codes mailed to you.. not everyone has gotten this..
Also the book thing is a glitch I believe, happened to me once as well.
Check your PM.
So, how to get these codes? Who should I write to?

Maplemoore
08-09-2013, 03:20 PM
So, how to get these codes? Who should I write to?
I wrote an email to support but still awaiting reply.. been a while now :/

LPfaint12
08-09-2013, 03:35 PM
how the frick do you hack the webside >_< looking at endless lines of code

Muerthe
08-09-2013, 04:01 PM
I wrote an email to support but still awaiting reply.. been a while now :/

Abandon your hope, I've contacted support and Mr_Shade also tried something and they said it is fully automated, so the codes cannot be re-sent :/ Anyway I still hope they will reach me some day ;)

LPfaint12
08-09-2013, 04:10 PM
ohhhh i finaly got the "code". very misleading, nothing in the website code, its a like a "cheat" code

straty88
08-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Ok so it says the encoding of the website hides the clue, BUT i have copied the encoding of the website before starting the mission, and after clicking the button and the page doing what seems to be nothing, and the encoding IS THE SAME. so if this is working for people what setup are you using, eg internet brouser windows version etc. because it doesn't do jack with mine.

Plus how the hell do you add a facebook account to your profile as i can't find the option, and "MASTER OF RUMORS" & "MASTER OF THE WATCH" just reset the page, nothing more. And the links for posting and sharing are just grayed out and clicking them does nothing.

Just input the cheat code (hint they make Pro evo soccer and Metal Gear) after you hit the start the mission button, like you would with an old GTA game. No need to go to the encoding etc. :)

MissMadHatter_
08-09-2013, 09:32 PM
hi can one help me no idea how too do master of secrets

straty88
08-09-2013, 10:54 PM
hi can one help me no idea how too do master of secrets

Look at my previous post in this thread. :)

kain007z
08-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Look at my previous post in this thread. :)

show please where it is necessary to enter a code and what code? ? please! ! ! ! !

BLA1NExST0RM
08-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Hi, I received a code from a friend, but when I put it in, it says "Successful authentication, but you do not have rights to access this site (http://assassinscreed.com/vip)." When I click the link, it just sends me back to the Uplay sign-up page. Any way to fix this?

Knnether
08-10-2013, 05:15 AM
could someone please just give me the answer to the master of secrets/what to do
so far it makes no sense whatsoever

GuardianEcho
08-10-2013, 05:37 AM
@knnether that is what i am wondering too. i have looked through the website. searching post pics n videos! i even looked at the page codes. but have no clue what i would be looking for in the codes. so if someone that has completed this could help with doing it. and or hints on where to look n time period. or where to look for the "hack"
""

GuardianEcho
08-10-2013, 05:39 AM
when i say help with i mean the mission" The Master of Secrets"

Aricardo947
08-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Just input the cheat code (hint they make Pro evo soccer and Metal Gear) after you hit the start the mission button, like you would with an old GTA game. No need to go to the encoding etc. :)

Well, i'm an idiot for not thinking of this, has been a while since i PC gamed. But jesus how fast do you have to type it in, and do you still have to hit enter after typing it?

Plus anyone have an answer to my other problem of not being able to like my account with facebook or twitter? The simbols are grayed out for some reason, the encoding has them as a link to a new window but doesn't seem to work.

Oh and it was more like 2 1/2 hours comparing code for code, and then another 6 hours having a program double check it character to character.

Also some of the missions such as the recruiting one don't show up as a quest for me, do they unlock after time/level?

Sp00fer
08-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Found out what the code is, but i only get a grey box with nothing in it. Can anyone help me here?

Locopells
08-10-2013, 10:18 AM
OK, I'm not getting this - I haven't played either PES or MGS, am not sure I'm looking in the right place, and don't even know what I'm looking for. Any more suggestions?

Bukhai
08-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Both games are from Konami, but I see no other contexts
where I shold type the code?!??! I realy dont know what do now...

kain007z
08-10-2013, 11:05 AM
code his is nonsense ,but I realized

ps: Mortal Combat go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knnether
08-10-2013, 11:55 AM
so i found it, no idea how u were supposed to get it on your own though

step 1 wikipedia - konami, look at the picture
step 2 start the mission, enter the above "cheat"code
step 3 do it a couple of times until it works
step 4 wonder what the hell u just did

Bukhai
08-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Oh man, thanks you so much!!

Darth_Vovan
08-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Finally done)

CHEWB4CC4
08-10-2013, 04:07 PM
I find the solution in the game.js of the website.

// Konami Code
window.konamiCode = function() {
var code = [ 38, 38, 40, 40, 37, 39, 37, 39, 66, 65 ],
index = 0;

var testCode = function( e ) {
e = e.which;

if ( e === code[ index ] ) {
++ index;
if ( index === code.length ) {

Backbone.Mediator.publish("route","/",true);
Backbone.Mediator.publish("route","mission/hack", false);
Backbone.Mediator.publish( 'game:end', 'hack', { "kind": "closing" } );
$( window ).unbind( 'keyup', testCode );
}

NondairyGold
08-10-2013, 05:51 PM

// Konami Code
index = 0;

e = e.which;

++ index;

}

That's not the solution, that's the code to implement the solution :) You're nearly there though!!!!

CHEWB4CC4
08-10-2013, 06:57 PM
:rolleyes: I know, a man who can find the solution is smart enought to apply here

RinoTheBouncer
08-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Just click MASTER OF SECRETS, then HACK NOW. and then on the main screen of the website presss: Up arrow, Up arrow, Down arrow, down arrow, left arrow, right arrow, left arrow, right arrow, B, A

And you'll see a mission complete window. That's all. You don't need a space to type in nor go to any special section other than clicking the mission itself and then HACK NOW.

Dangmor
08-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Is anyone else not able to do anymore missions on the master of books, codex, compass and hack. It just says ''no issions available'' but i haven't got past silver or even bronze in some. I also cant start the recruitment mission. Can anybody help with these problems?

NondairyGold
08-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Is anyone else not able to do anymore missions on the master of books, codex, compass and hack. It just says ''no issions available'' but i haven't got past silver or even bronze in some. I also cant start the recruitment mission. Can anybody help with these problems?

They'll be rolling them out right up until launch day I think!

Maplemoore
08-12-2013, 01:07 PM
They'll be rolling them out right up until launch day I think!

Yeah, hopefully :P
I'm at 44k points, so I need another 6001 points to become "Assassin" :P
Hopefullt they'll add more "secrets" "compass" etc soon :)

MissMadHatter_
08-13-2013, 10:46 AM
hi is any one having a problem with recruitment mission given my codes tooo my friends they have signed in nothing happened

paulheusink
08-15-2013, 10:28 AM
i keep wondering how to get "master of secrets" because i can't figure it out.
thank you

silvermercy
08-15-2013, 11:54 AM
i have the feeling some of my points don't register... I complete missions and everything and my score stays the same many times (even days/weeks later). :confused:

Ureh
08-15-2013, 01:32 PM
http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/initiates/upload/20130815/big_520cc7495c6aa.jpg

Just when I thought I couldn't do another. What do you think? o.O O.o

NondairyGold
08-15-2013, 03:54 PM
i have the feeling some of my points don't register... I complete missions and everything and my score stays the same many times (even days/weeks later). :confused:

Yeah I know how you feel. They've really pushed this as an amazing interactive experience, but it's been a bit of a letdown to be honest! It's been extremely glitchy, and there doesn't seem to be anyone looking after the whole site.

Here's a screencap of my position on the leaderboard.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t552/UlysessJDuckett/AssassinTheWatch_zpsfa2ae47e.png (http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/UlysessJDuckett/media/AssassinTheWatch_zpsfa2ae47e.png.html)

It doesn't even have the right score!!! For yesterday's game I didn't get any points, and I've yet to receive and extra codes for the master of the recruitment mission. As you can see I'm all gold and 2 silver so I don't know how my score is so low??? Someone should take a look at it.

silvermercy
08-15-2013, 03:58 PM
It doesn't even have the right score!!! For yesterday's game I didn't get any points, and I've yet to receive and extra codes for the master of the recruitment mission. As you can see I'm all gold and 2 silver so I don't know how my score is so low??? Someone should take a look at it.
I'm in 199 place from top 10 in the beginning... I haven't received points for Codex and Recruitment as far as I know. There were many more instances but can't remember all of them now... I also haven't seen my score increase even after sharing a gazillion pics on my Twitter?? :confused: So I stopped sharing for now.

DaLegendaryEzio
08-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Hello can someone help me whit the mission Master of Rumors.
when i press start posting nothing happens.
I hope to get help very soon.

Logan_Pelaez
08-16-2013, 07:57 AM
Hello, I just started reading all of this about the watch and I read that it works on iphones, but I only have a samsung galaxy S4, do you know If I can use the watch on that model? if the answer is yes, how do I do it? unfortunetly I have a really bad relationship with these new technologies. hope anyone can help me.

Mr_Shade
08-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Hello, I just started reading all of this about the watch and I read that it works on iphones, but I only have a samsung galaxy S4, do you know If I can use the watch on that model? if the answer is yes, how do I do it? unfortunetly I have a really bad relationship with these new technologies. hope anyone can help me.
hi,

just goto the website - if it works, you will see :)

silvermercy
08-16-2013, 10:59 AM
I have the Samsung Galaxy S4, too. It works for me. Just use the Internet (globe) icon or one of the other browsers (Firefox, Chrome) to visit the site.

DocPhysika
08-18-2013, 06:29 PM
my son accidently entered some words, trying to get connected to the Watch with his uplay account. When i saw him, it was his 5th try and he said he was getting errors, why? So i am here trying to complain. What should i do when i get my correct code when the shipment delivered as i pre-ordered it from the game.co.uk. Waiting for answers.

DocPhysika
08-18-2013, 08:26 PM
my son accidently entered some words, trying to get connected to the Watch with his uplay account. When i saw him, it was his 5th try and he said he was getting errors, why? So i am here trying to complain. What should i do when i get my correct code when the shipment delivered as i pre-ordered it from the game.co.uk. Waiting for answers.
ok after closing the computer,waiting for hours and opening again simply resolved it. thanks to anyone who looked to my comment.

Elias0105
08-25-2013, 12:56 PM
thank you verry much, i would have never found out on my own
don't stop using your wisdom to help people not so intelligent (like me)

Dr4ke187
08-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Look up who makes PES!!! Then enter their very famous code.....

Got it..thanks :D

Dr4ke187
08-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Hello can someone help me whit the mission Master of Rumors.
when i press start posting nothing happens.
I hope to get help very soon.

The Master of Rumors mission is sharing the pictures, videos and other media on the website via the "Share" button under the picture or video etc. Do it enough times and you will get the badge.

Legacy-Tom
08-29-2013, 11:04 PM
So this 'Master of the Clock' challenge has been poorly described..

It says Friday 30th at Midnight, this could technically mean today or tomorrow and no time zone has been given either?

Brostok
08-29-2013, 11:09 PM
I just did the Master of the Codex mission, and I won nothing of the "badge" or even the bronze Master of The Clock.
On notice, the Codex mission was available just after midnight here in Paris.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 11:27 PM
I don't understand the time. Is it Friday, GMT time?? I can see the mission now but not sure if I should complete now or not.

(UK time now, 23:30)

thekarlone
08-29-2013, 11:40 PM
After playing the Master of Codex mission I won nothing, and after realoading the page everything in my profile is locked. What happened?

SixKeys
08-29-2013, 11:43 PM
I don't even bother with the Watch, everything is broken there.

EllJim
08-30-2013, 12:30 AM
seems very broken 30th opf August midnight to 2 am is right now in the uk, but I wonder if it's midnight pacific time or something...? very poorly described

EllJim
08-30-2013, 12:40 AM
yup my account now broken. sigh only 2 more months.

Dag_B
08-30-2013, 12:40 AM
After playing the Master of Codex mission I won nothing, and after realoading the page everything in my profile is locked. What happened?
Thanks god, I though I'm the only one. o__o

thewoodenspoon
08-30-2013, 12:56 AM
Thanks god, I though I'm the only one. o__o

Yeah me too :( I assume this is our special treatment for being so loyal :P Seeing as this thread is pretty active, anyone know why I can no longer do master of the book missions? - they just auto complete when I try to launch them.... I'm only on silver badge for it, can anyone explain? Cheers, figured I'd post here too.

lukkianno
08-30-2013, 03:03 AM
i can't even get past first master of the codex picture, even though i am sure i got all pieces in place...

silvermercy
08-30-2013, 03:05 AM
i can't even get past first master of the codex picture, even though i am sure i got all pieces in place...
Ah, I think you need to make it as horizontal as possible on your screen.

lukkianno
08-30-2013, 03:07 AM
yeah, i got it eventually, but thanks :)

NondairyGold
08-30-2013, 03:41 PM
The site is an absolute disgrace! It's been broken for the last month. I've done 3 missions and got nothing for them. As for master of the clock, this is the first I'e heard of it and I go on there every day! Very disappointed with this from Ubisoft.

thewoodenspoon
08-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Still no one know why I can't do any more master of the book missions? They keep appearing & I'm only up to the silver badge but whenever I try to do them it says "mission complete" and all I can do is close it, any ideas? Anyone?

JCanario92
08-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Sure there will be more missions of master of the book :)

BruteBreaker
09-02-2013, 12:21 AM
So, how about we don't do everything by US time please Ubisoft? I got an email telling me about Master of the Clock at 3:27 on the 30th. Figured I'd either missed it, or you meant from midnight on the 30th to the early hours of the 31st. Nope.

UnveiledArk
09-02-2013, 03:02 PM
hmmm. i preordered online from gamestop.com... i hope i get a code.

McSchlachti
09-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Master of secrets:

I found the code: 38 38 40 40 37 39 37 39 66 65. After beginning the mission: What iI have to do? I type these numbers and it doesn't work !?
Please help me!
Thanks!

Ureh
09-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Master of secrets:

I found the code: 38 38 40 40 37 39 37 39 66 65. After beginning the mission: What iI have to do? I type these numbers and it doesn't work !?
Please help me!
Thanks!

I think the solution is: up arrow, down arrow, up, down, left arrow, right arrow, left, right, b, and a. The Konami code.

McSchlachti
09-03-2013, 09:38 PM
I think the solution is: up arrow, down arrow, up, down, left arrow, right arrow, left, right, b, and a. The Konami code.

Thx, but this doesn't work, too. :(

thewoodenspoon
09-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Can someone tell me if they are still able to do master of the book missions? Anyone got gold? I'm upto silver but it says mission complete every time I ry launching a new one & it goes from upcoming to my active ones so is it bugged? Or have they just not added new ones yet?

shadow872
09-06-2013, 12:42 AM
You must write in: J4CKD4W (I mean the Horizon trailer - code from barcode)

silvermercy
09-08-2013, 04:42 AM
ok, this is totally random and I do that when I get those insomnia incidents... lol

But can we have a game of "spot the difference"? plz plz pretty plz??

thewoodenspoon
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
When, if ever can I try and do 'master of recruitment'? Why is there no 'master of the map' mission like in the trailer? Or a 'master of the crew mission' All there is to do now, is upload stuff seeing as master of the book is either broken/bugged and/or no more missions are being added. The site was really good at first and enjoyable but it's rapidly losing my interest due to a lack of maintenance and development.

thewoodenspoon
09-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Plus, there is LITERALLY no info out there other than these forums for advice.

Evan-Vane
09-09-2013, 07:53 PM

// Konami Code
index = 0;

e = e.which;

++ index;

}

THANK YOU!
This solved my problems ^^

Hint, Every keyboard key has a "Key Kode Value" that are 00 and 000

thewoodenspoon
09-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Can anyone even see my posts lol? Anyone know why master of the book seems broken & there's been no new stuff for ages? :( No master of the crew, map, or for me recruitment.

Dangmor
09-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Yeah I'm having the same problem. I never got a e-mail from ubisoft to start the master of recruitment and master of the clocks didn't work either. As for master of the book it pops up every couple of weeks. Overall my page was glitching for a month and no matter what missions I did I never got points.

Mr_Shade
09-10-2013, 01:22 PM
did you guys contact support ?

I know there's not a dedicated support topic for it, but you should be able to use the uplay / website option to ask them to check things for you.

MissMadHatter_
09-10-2013, 03:36 PM
having the same problem :(

superkootje
09-10-2013, 07:12 PM
ok, this is totally random and I do that when I get those insomnia incidents... lol

But can we have a game of "spot the difference"? plz plz pretty plz??
I support this idea 100000%

silvermercy
09-10-2013, 09:48 PM
i support this idea 100000%
yay!! :D

gillian32
09-11-2013, 03:52 PM
How can i invite friends on the watch cuzz i can't find it ?

thewoodenspoon
09-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Ok now things are getting weird, I swear I'm being stalked. I got an email claiming to be from Mark Bassett of Ubisoft UK, anyone else received one of these? I won't go into the details of it, in case it is legitimate but until I phone ubisoft tomorrow, I'm not replying etc.

Ureh
09-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Good idea to confirm his identity before responding to the email.

Buzza010
09-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Ok now things are getting weird, I swear I'm being stalked. I got an email claiming to be from Mark Bassett of Ubisoft UK, anyone else received one of these? I won't go into the details of it, in case it is legitimate but until I phone ubisoft tomorrow, I'm not replying etc.

Yeah, I got one too, haven't done anything about it either. I googled Mark Bassett and he, if not anything else, seems to be legit.

Buzza010
09-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Anyway, I did some digging and discovered it was in fact legit. Best to be cautious at first though :)

thewoodenspoon
09-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Anyway, I did some digging and discovered it was in fact legit. Best to be cautious at first though :)
Thanks for replying :) Yeah I looked around for ages too and asked Ubi people on twitter who said he worked for them etc, I did what was asked earlier & I'm real excited now & want to know what's happening! Never received something like that before, sounded pretty cool. Feeling special lol

Buzza010
09-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Thanks for replying :) Yeah I looked around for ages too and asked Ubi people on twitter who said he worked for them etc, I did what was asked earlier & I'm real excited now & want to know what's happening! Never received something like that before, sounded pretty cool. Feeling special lol

Same here, I found the twitter conversation and am now quite excited!

thewoodenspoon
09-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Maybe we can get some news on why several aspects of the site are either buggy or still unavailable etc aswell. I only just asked a few questions on the help site a day or two ago, maybe they felt sorry for me & sent me the email ;) although I am up to rank 200 on the watch lol been a bit hooked on it recently, want some new content though :/

Buzza010
09-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Perhaps. I, like you, am still on silver for master of the book and I also tried to do the Master of recruitment, and sent all 3 codes out. Nothing though. I'm still on about 460, which I thought wasn't that good. Then I realised that the people who have done nothing are on like 35275. I agree that some new content would be great. Luckily though my sleeping patterns are all out of whack so I can do the master of the clock ones :p

thewoodenspoon
09-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Perhaps. I, like you, am still on silver for master of the book and I also tried to do the Master of recruitment, and sent all 3 codes out. Nothing though. I'm still on about 460, which I thought wasn't that good. Then I realised that the people who have done nothing are on like 35275. I agree that some new content would be great. Luckily though my sleeping patterns are all out of whack so I can do the master of the clock ones :p
Oh well at least you were emailed the codes for master of recruitment lol I've not received anything, as far as I know :(

Slappey
09-16-2013, 02:15 PM
Geez master of the secrets was really annoying, once i figured out what this meant,

// Konami Code
index = 0;

e = e.which;

++ index;

}

I realized that there is something called the konami code, the numbers in this string var code = [ 38, 38, 40, 40, 37, 39, 37, 39, 66, 65 ], is a dead give away when you look at it, if someone has a problem with master of secrets then i suggest googling the konami code and you'll find your answer ;) .

Mr_Shade
09-16-2013, 02:22 PM
:)

klodinoider3
09-16-2013, 05:47 PM
can somebody help me with the "the watch" mission: master of the secrets, it is so hard :(

klodinoider3
09-16-2013, 05:49 PM
thanks a lot, that's where I was hoping for, how did you even find that?

RinoTheBouncer
09-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Here are the MASTER OF THE COMPASS codes:

EllJim
09-19-2013, 04:27 PM
First one is in a recent update from ubisoft
2nd I thought was in the expert picture painting but haven't seen it yet

EllJim
09-19-2013, 04:27 PM
oh and last is easy :) right there

EllJim
09-19-2013, 04:33 PM
found 2nd one, it's an old update by one of the experts that now has some added text i.e. coordinates. Hint he's produced several episodes for the watch

EllJim
09-19-2013, 04:39 PM
summary as I've done it.
1.) Ubisoft talked about this recently
2.) Our expert fan and his web series have had some text added to the description of his video on the stated topic
3.) I wonder what the Japanese for secret is? go here and they can tell you I am sure.

RinoTheBouncer
09-19-2013, 04:43 PM
First one is in a recent update from ubisoft
2nd I thought was in the expert picture painting but haven't seen it yet

Just kept trying and figured them all out hehe, but thank you :)

thewoodenspoon
09-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Just so people stop asking about the bloomin' master of the secrets mission, you need to enter the konami code, just go and google it! jeez...& stop telling us how to do it most of us already have! Grrrr, last time I hope it gets mentoned :P

TJ_Wylde
09-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Dang guys. This last compass mission i got here got me busy and i still haven't found it. Tried a lot of things. RL coordinates, depts in miles/km/Pi etc etc. So i hope maybe any of you guys got the answer or a great clue that might help me move on from this :)

1_Are you afraid of the deep sea? The clue is hidden deep…very deep...
2_One Expert pays Ezios his final respects...
3_Have you explored the depths of the interactive trailer ? (think this one was 10 but it's been a wile since i've done that trailer).

EllJim
09-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Dang guys. This last compass mission i got here got me busy and i still haven't found it. Tried a lot of things. RL coordinates, depts in miles/km/Pi etc etc. So i hope maybe any of you guys got the answer or a great clue that might help me move on from this :)

3_Have you explored the depths of the interactive trailer ? (think this one was 10 but it's been a wile since i've done that trailer).

3 is 10 i am sure, but I don't have that clue list, I got the same mission as rino and just checked not been given a new one - there is the answer in this thread somewhere on the previous pages.
2.) scroll down wwaaaayyyy down 3 months ago ezio + flower
1 - no idea it's not the diving bell post from ubisoft.

EllJim
09-20-2013, 11:21 AM
To those who received the "special" invite - check your physical mail and your email. I just got my "key" it's not working yet but looks to be ready for today

Locopells
09-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Oh yeah!

Mr_Shade
09-20-2013, 11:32 AM
ooooh ;)

EllJim
09-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Mr shade any clue on when "it" will be working? I've got work to do and I keep getting distracted checking to see if it is :D

Mr_Shade
09-20-2013, 11:38 AM
Well it does say sometime today - so I would check later - can't really say more than that - sorry! ;)

EllJim
09-20-2013, 11:43 AM
thanks >:( ... may you be marooned on a small island with 1 shot and no rum.

Mr_Shade
09-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Just trying not to spoil things.. ;)

EllJim
09-20-2013, 11:48 AM
I know but I was the kid who'd weigh his Christmas presents to figure out what was in them.... that's normal right???

Thanks anyway will see what it looks like after work.

silvermercy
09-20-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm also supposed to receive my "key" soon! But I'm abroad until next Monday! Aaaaah!!! What is it!? Tell meeeeee!!!
Now I won't be able to enjoy my vacation from all the anxiety! LOL

ladyleonhart
09-20-2013, 01:06 PM
I received my key!! ;) The question though, is to what...?:confused:

EllJim
09-20-2013, 01:07 PM
It's a clue to something. it's not active yet though, should be later today.

The clue is on a neat playing card - just for you silver :)

TJ_Wylde
09-20-2013, 01:11 PM
I received my key!! ;) The question though, is to what...?:confused:

What key are you all talking about?? the pre-order key or something else cause i already got "a" key when i pre-paid the black chest edition..

3 is 10 i am sure, but I don't have that clue list, I got the same mission as rino and just checked not been given a new one - there is the answer in this thread somewhere on the previous pages.
2.) scroll down wwaaaayyyy down 3 months ago ezio + flower
1 - no idea it's not the diving bell post from ubisoft.

thanks mate that actually helped me a lot. The image was very easy to find and the one from the interactive trailer was indeed 10 as we expected. For the 1th one i just did some old school manual checking haha.

the 1th one was 165 or 175 it was right before the half way point.

EllJim
09-20-2013, 01:16 PM
What key are you all talking about?? the pre-order key or something else cause i already got "a" key when i pre-paid the black chest edition..

thanks mate that actually helped me a lot. The image was very easy to find and the one from the interactive trailer was indeed 10 as we expected. For the 1th one i just did some old school manual checking haha.

the 1th one was 165 or 175 it was right before the half way point.

Did you find the clue/answer for the 1st one or click your way through the wheel ? - not judging :) just wondered what the clue was in the end.

The Key is a marketing promotion, I and several others got an email from the Ubisoft marketing manager, (I assume I am ok now posting this given his email today "Please feel free to share everything anywhere you like.") which invited me to participate in a special AC4 event. I received a playing card on it's own in an envelope today which has clues on it.

silvermercy
09-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Oooh!!! Thanks for the info! I'm in Greece right now (posting this from the beach) and can't enjoy my sunbathing from the anxiety now! hahaha!
Yeah I got the same email, too, which now says it's fine to share this with everyone, so I guess it's ok now. lol

So it's a card... Hmm... I wonder if it's a key to a "treasure" now!! :cool:

(I suppose this is limited to UK people...)

Mr_Shade
09-20-2013, 01:37 PM
I have suggested - maybe worth making a new thread for this..?

Since will help people keep track and also talk about it ;)

Looks like ladyeonhart is going to make one, so I suggest you all pop over and use it when she has made it ;)

EllJim
09-20-2013, 01:48 PM
I've created one:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/796508-Black-flag-Invitation-event-Discussion-point

EllJim
09-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Oh just seen Lady is making one, well if mine can server or be merged that's fine.

Rockwell7
09-20-2013, 01:49 PM
I also received one of the playing card and now the fun beginnings :) AC4 cant come out quick enough for me

EllJim
09-20-2013, 02:04 PM
My thread's been edited to the following:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/796508-Black-flag-Ace-of-Spades-Discussion-thread

Mr_Shade
09-20-2013, 02:11 PM
no need to repost - the original links will still work.

thewoodenspoon
09-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Did you find the clue/answer for the 1st one or click your way through the wheel ? - not judging :) just wondered what the clue was in the end.

The Key is a marketing promotion, I and several others got an email from the Ubisoft marketing manager, (I assume I am ok now posting this given his email today "Please feel free to share everything anywhere you like.") which invited me to participate in a special AC4 event. I received a playing card on it's own in an envelope today which has clues on it.

Got my card too, with the key, anyone any ideas? Is it something on the watch website? Although my initial thought was in game coordinates?

EllJim
09-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Got my card too, with the key, anyone any ideas? Is it something on the watch website? Although my initial thought was in game coordinates?

head to the post http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/796508-Black-flag-Ace-of-Spades-Discussion-thread

Discussing it there. :)

TJ_Wylde
09-20-2013, 07:34 PM

To be totally honest i went over the wheel in the end. Though that only works for the first of course. I've been wracking my brain on what it could be. Searched and read up to sooo much deep sea exploration, special points (like the deepest ravine known) coordinates, Depts, known locations of famous ships in the 16/`7th century etc. etc. Maybe i've been thinking to far out of the box idk. But it got me frustrated to a point that i was like ok i'll just start here and see where it ends up. Did find the others already so it was done then.

Haven't recieved anything yet but given where i live and how our new mail man is i'll keep an eye out the comming days.

Maplemoore
09-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Did everyone receive that card? 'Cause I havn't seen it before and not received one either.

TJ_Wylde
09-21-2013, 09:06 AM
Did everyone receive that card? 'Cause I havn't seen it before and not received one either.

Don't think most of us got one. But don't worry. Head over to http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/796508-Black-flag-Ace-of-Spades-Discussion-thread-%28spoilers%29 and you'll find all the information you could need there :D

RinoTheBouncer
09-21-2013, 01:36 PM

There you go. Those are for the very recent 3 questions.

TJ_Wylde
09-21-2013, 03:31 PM
There you go. Those are for the very recent 3 questions.

i hate to burst your bubble mate but those aren't correct for the 3 i mentioned. Aside from that i have already solved it a day ago ;). I do appreciate the effort though :D

george_bg
09-26-2013, 08:56 PM
hi guys, can somebody help me with the "MASTER OF RECRUITMENT" mission ? how can i send invites to my friends?

egytime
09-27-2013, 06:41 AM
can somebody help me with the "the watch" mission: master of the secrets

Muerthe
09-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Did any of you figured out what are the "Exclusive to members of The Watch, here is the password you seek…" things for? Cause I have completely no idea.. And there seem to be more then one, so..

Elessar106
10-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Master of Compass
1_Vinnie Tartamella shines in the fullmoon... 200 S
2_You can't miss the multiplayer trailer! 80 NE
3_Did you see the tattoos in the Gallery ? 160 SE

PointyEBT
10-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Did any of you figured out what are the "Exclusive to members of The Watch, here is the password you seek…" things for? Cause I have completely no idea.. And there seem to be more then one, so..

Yes that's for the Ace of Spades pirate game thingie that's currently running. Some of the questions require those passwords/codes. :)

EllJim
10-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Master of Compass
1_Vinnie Tartamella shines in the fullmoon... 200 S
2_You can't miss the multiplayer trailer! 80 NE
3_Did you see the tattoos in the Gallery ? 160 SE

Coranti, did you guess them or find the articles, I'd love to know what 1 and 3 where I can't find them on the watch.

Mike4Lifexx
10-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Can someone help? I have absolutely no idea about where to get the code...
I pre-ordered Skull Edition off EB Games. Pretty sure they would give me a code, since, well, I knew that Gamestop was giving codes, and Gamestop owns EB Games.

Mr_Shade
10-06-2013, 05:36 PM
I pre-ordered Skull Edition off EB Games. Pretty sure they would give me a code, since, well, I knew that Gamestop was giving codes, and Gamestop owns EB Games.
If you are based in a region doing the offer [it's limited to certain countries] - and pre-ordered from a retailer who is offering the codes - you shoul dget one in a couple of ways..

Some stores - send a digital map and an access code via email

OR

Some stores send a physical Map - in a box - which has the code printed on the back.

Either way, your retailer should be the one providing the code - assuming they have not run out.

Mike4Lifexx
10-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Well, I live in Australia.
Any idea how long they usually take?

EllJim
10-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Mike, I had issues with Game ehre in the UK, I ended up contacting their online support for the code/ digital map.

Jim.

Mr_Shade
10-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Well, I live in Australia.
Any idea how long they usually take?
No idea - since it depends on what version of the game [digital or retail] and your location.

Best to ask them directly.

Mike4Lifexx
10-08-2013, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I'll ring them or go to the store. Asked them for help online, but that didn't work :|

cd_BE
10-08-2013, 07:40 PM
So the MASTER OF THE SECRETS hack, any idea how to do it on apple safari?

land1234567890
10-09-2013, 02:10 PM
go into eb games store and ask for the map

EllJim
10-09-2013, 03:48 PM
So the MASTER OF THE SECRETS hack, any idea how to do it on apple safari? should be the same as any other browser look up the konami code

harbour29
10-09-2013, 03:50 PM

Did u order it online or in store?
If u ordered it in the shop, staff would give u the map when u paid it. That's the way I got one of my maps.
But if you ordered it online, I think it may come with ur game at the end of this month when it realses.

cd_BE
10-09-2013, 04:31 PM
should be the same as any other browser look up the konami code

Hmm, then I'm probably doing something wrong....

jammaers
10-11-2013, 02:01 PM
I have a question for the creators of the watch, I have 61500 point and stand on the 131 place but I should be between place 85 and 90. Is this a glitch? Also I played a new segment of master of the book and I didn't get any points, how come? Did anyone else had this problem?

EllJim
10-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Hmm, then I'm probably doing something wrong....

start the mission i.e. click on it, hit launch mission and before you do anything else enter the code.

cd_BE
10-12-2013, 02:33 PM
start the mission i.e. click on it, hit launch mission and before you do anything else enter the code.

like always, I was looking for the solution to far. So simple.

this master of codexeludes me, for some reason it won't sync...

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/large/ef63b7b1-4696-4ff4-85bd-36414a58f3fb.png

SixKeys
10-12-2013, 02:59 PM
like always, I was looking for the solution to far. So simple.

this master of codexeludes me, for some reason it won't sync...

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/large/ef63b7b1-4696-4ff4-85bd-36414a58f3fb.png

Sometimes it helps to align the whole picture at a slightly different angle, for some reason.

Ruben19851985
10-13-2013, 09:53 PM
for those those on the third compass mission, the following coordinates are:
100 - 40 - 310

Ruben19851985
10-14-2013, 04:32 PM
fourth compass mission: 200 - 80 - 160

Evan-Vane
10-18-2013, 03:52 AM
Has anyone been able to solve "Master of the Map?
It keeps disappearing for me whenever i try to open it xS

Dangmor
10-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Yeah I'm having the same problem with master of the map. And I'm still not getting points for doing other challenges. At this rate I well never get up to master assassin before the game comes out. Tech help didn't help either