PDA

View Full Version : UBi is DELAYING - PC version

Amaral724
03-25-2013, 08:37 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvdkht.png

So, pc version isn't on that tip for pre-order and says "Also coming to next-gen consoles and PC"

And UBI said last week the release date was for all platforms

Roanark
03-25-2013, 11:44 PM
What, did you expect it to come on time? You're hilarious.

veovis77
03-26-2013, 09:59 AM
I preordered for the PC yesterday, and it states on my receipt email "pre-ordered release date: Fri Nov 01 00:00:00 CDT 2013". They probably just that graphic was cluttered already with three cases, and they want the PS4 availability highlighted as it's the new and shiny console.

ProletariatPleb
03-26-2013, 10:15 AM
That is hardly a confirmation...

AntiChrist7
03-26-2013, 10:23 AM

Indeed. And even if it was, it wouldnt be a surprise; it has been like that with all AC games. Positive thing is that they always have shortened the gap.

Still, this topic should be closed

Locopells
03-26-2013, 10:41 AM
I would agree that there's been no official confirmation. Also the PC box was featured in the Black Chest Edition Picture. However, this is usually how the first signs of a delay crop up. And given that the PS4 is basicly a PC...

All I have to say, if it is delayed, is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o38IAmNcqMc

Anykeyer
03-26-2013, 12:30 PM
OMG OMG OMG
AC game is delayed for PC? Sacrilege! This never happened before

Who cares actually? They gave PC version to Kiev studio. again.that. is. the. real. problem.

ProletariatPleb
03-26-2013, 12:31 PM
OMG OMG OMG
AC game is delayed for PC? Sacrilege! This never happened before

Who cares actually? They gave PC version to Kiev studio. again.that. is. the. real. problem.
Didn't Kiev do Revelations as well? And that was a decent port.

Anykeyer
03-26-2013, 12:38 PM
They did. ACR on PC had a lot of bugs especially in MP. Example of PC-specifig bugs include silent kills streaks not working untill 1.03 and loyatly reward (courtesan) didnt work for a long time.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 12:39 PM
indeed.

As you may all remember - PC dates, can be different, however the release date for PC is not always announced at the same time as other versions, even when it is the same date [previous titles, before any delays] , so it has not been delayed, since it's not been announced..

I am sure they are well aware of your concerns, so until the release date has been made public, I suggest not to get too upset or make conspiracy threads.....

There are already a few threads about this, appears some retailers have also made up dates for the PC version - which again are incorrect!

As soon as there is official confirmation of the PC release date, it will be posted, so I suggest waiting.. and not having too many dramas..

Locking thread, before the trolls start a war...