PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Special Moves For PC, How?

BobV_07
03-24-2013, 08:41 PM
OK, I'm having trouble trying to figure out what buttons to press for some of the special moves. I have spent a lot of time and effort googleing for this information and its mostly explained for console users which sucks cuz there are PC users as well like my self. And to make matters worse my controls are customized. I need somebody to explain to me how to use these special moves in a way that both PC and console users can understand. In the controls settings you have 5 main buttons that can be customized. Jump, Interact, Attack, High Profile, & Tools. What I, and I'm sure many others need to know is how to use all the special moves using these buttons. PLEASE for the love of Assassins's Creed somebody please explain how to use these special moves that are available!!! I realize this is a lot to ask but would be extremely appreciated!!! Also noticed that in this version that your character no longer double kills 2 enemies standing close to each other with the hidden blades. He will only kill one and not both at the same time.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!:cool:

BobV_07
03-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow, 54 views and no replies. :confused:

rmartinezdl
03-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Use a controller, I have never used a keyboard and mouse, cant help you, sorry

johnsmith145
03-24-2013, 10:24 PM
What special moves are you talking about? If you are talking about the vaults over low obstacles, you would press [High profile] [Directional button] [Legs button]. By default on PC this equals Left mouse button, W, Space.

BobV_07
03-24-2013, 10:57 PM
Special moves as in double kill with hidden blades(kill 2 enemies at one time), shoulder tackle, block, counter attack, disarm, take weapon, and grab an enemy for a shield when being fired upon by multiple enemies. Stuff like that.

BobV_07
03-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Hell no! I hate controllers! >...>

Roanark
03-25-2013, 02:08 AM
Hell no! I hate controllers! >...>
Why? Because they are actually made for gaming and make things so much easier?

nitres15
03-25-2013, 02:11 AM
Why? Because they are actually made for gaming and make things so much easier?

no, it is because controllers are made for low-life console scrubs !

-sarcasm

BobV_07
03-25-2013, 02:12 AM
Not for me. I have tried and I really dont like them one bit. I even have an xbox controller for PC that collects dust. For most it might be easier but for me no way.

Roanark
03-25-2013, 02:14 AM
How can you claim it isn't easier for you when you can't even figure out half the game's controls on your own?

BobV_07
03-25-2013, 03:09 AM
If you have to ask that then I really dont need to waste my time giving you an answer.

Please people lets stay on topic!!! If you all cant answer my questions then please dont bother posting!

Roanark
03-25-2013, 03:56 AM
Why not simply go to your control set-up or google it?

BobV_07
03-25-2013, 04:27 AM
If you read what I said then you would know that I have googled it.

abohamed
03-25-2013, 07:15 AM
OK, I'm having trouble trying to figure out what buttons to press for some of the special moves. I have spent a lot of time and effort googleing for this information and its mostly explained for console users which sucks cuz there are PC users as well like my self. And to make matters worse my controls are customized. I need somebody to explain to me how to use these special moves in a way that both PC and console users can understand. In the controls settings you have 5 main buttons that can be customized. Jump, Interact, Attack, High Profile, & Tools. What I, and I'm sure many others need to know is how to use all the special moves using these buttons. PLEASE for the love of Assassins's Creed somebody please explain how to use these special moves that are available!!! I realize this is a lot to ask but would be extremely appreciated!!! Also noticed that in this version that your character no longer double kills 2 enemies standing close to each other with the hidden blades. He will only kill one and not both at the same time.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!:cool:

well i think you finally found your guy :D here it is :
No 1 : to do a double kill just tap " E " button twice when the red icon appears on two of your enemies then enjoy watching what will happen to them :D
No 2 : when you see that your enemies is gonna to fire on you and the yellow icon appears on their heads .. just get close to any nearby enemy and press " space " button once to use him as a shield
No 3 : to jump faster over obstacles just press and hold " E " button just before you reach it
No 4 : to use the secondary weapon ( like rope dart or pistols ) in the middle of a fight ( with a stylish touch ) just press " Q " button right after you get into the slow motion mode that happens after you press " E " with any enemy that have an red icon right above his head
No 5 : and to do an shoulder tackle just run until you get close to your target then press " E " button
No 6 : to block an attack just hold " E " button
No 7 : to do counter attack just press " E " then left mouse
No 8 : to do disarm just press " E " then " space " ... and to take his weapon from him do the same thing with your bare hands ( without any weapon with you )
No 9 : to take any weapon on the ground just get near it then press " E " button
well i think thats all .. and if you have any more questions .. please let me know

x___Luffy___x
03-25-2013, 11:30 AM
No 1 : to do a double kill just tap " E " button twice when the red icon appears on two of your enemies then enjoy watching what will happen to them :D
No 2 : when you see that your enemies is gonna to fire on you and the yellow icon appears on their heads .. just get close to any nearby enemy and press " space " button once to use him as a shield
No 3 : to jump faster over obstacles just press and hold " E " button just before you reach it
No 4 : to use the secondary weapon ( like rope dart or pistols ) in the middle of a fight ( with a stylish touch ) just press " Q " button right after you get into the slow motion mode that happens after you press " E " with any enemy that have an red icon right above his head
No 5 : and to do an shoulder tackle just run until you get close to your target then press " E " button
No 8 : to do disarm just press " E " then " space " ... and to take his weapon from him do the same thing with your bare hands ( without any weapon with you )
No 9 : to take any weapon on the ground just get near it then press " E " button
well i think thats all .. and if you have any more questions .. please let me know

pretty much what he said .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoD8V_O_NNE

hope this video helps you a little. this guy is playing on a controller but if you play on pc you will know what buttons he is pressing on keyboard.
btw i also hate playing on controller :D.

Anykeyer
03-25-2013, 02:03 PM
Controller vs KB/M has nothing to do with this. Its the same way regardless. You just have to press certain "basic" buttons in certain situations and order.

BobV_07
03-25-2013, 08:01 PM

OK, ty but you missed what I was asking for in a way. Wanted to have it explained in a way that both PC and console users could understand and also those that might have their controls customized like my self. Seriously though ty for your help. I will translate what you said. Had to read it a few times to get what you was saying and what keys you was talking about.

1. To double kill with hidden blades I tried to tap "Interact" button then "Attack" but that dose not work. You only mug when you use the "Interact" button from behind targets. :(
2. To avoid getting shot by multiple enemies at once when they got yellow icon above there heads you grab a near by enemy by using the "Jump" button and you will use him as a shield. That or you can quickly run to the left or right out of line of fire.
3. Jump over things faster by holding down the "Jump" button just before you reach the obstacle. (no brainer) ^^
4. To use secondary weapon you press the "Tools" button.
5. And to do a shoulder tackle just run until you get close to your target then press "Interact" button.
6. To block an attack just hold "Interact " button.
7. To do counter attack just press "Interact" button then "Attack" button.
8. To do disarm just press "Interact" button then "Jump" button... and to take his weapon from him do the same thing with your bare hands ( without any weapon with you )
9. To take any weapon on the ground just get near it then press "Interact" button.

BobV_07
03-25-2013, 08:55 PM
pretty much what he said .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoD8V_O_NNE

hope this video helps you a little. this guy is playing on a controller but if you play on pc you will know what buttons he is pressing on keyboard.
btw i also hate playing on controller :D.

Thats a nice video and I have actually seen it b4 already but still a nice add to the thread for those who have not seen it. Sadly he dose not show us how to do a double kill with hidden blades. )-:

nitres15
03-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Thats a nice video and I have actually seen it b4 already but still a nice add to the thread for those who have not seen it. Sadly he dose not show us how to do a double kill with hidden blades. )-:

high profile+ attack button while moving slowly

BobV_07
03-26-2013, 12:00 AM
high profile+ attack button while moving slowly

Thank you,I will give that a try.....wait a min. Aint high profile the run button? Wow...very funny! :p

abohamed
03-26-2013, 12:37 AM
OK, ty but you missed what I was asking for in a way. Wanted to have it explained in a way that both PC and console users could understand and also those that might have their controls customized like my self. Seriously though ty for your help. I will translate what you said. Had to read it a few times to get what you was saying and what keys you was talking about.

1. To double kill with hidden blades I tried to tap "Interact" button then "Attack" but that dose not work. You only mug when you use the "Interact" button from behind targets. :(
2. To avoid getting shot by multiple enemies at once when they got yellow icon above there heads you grab a near by enemy by using the "Jump" button and you will use him as a shield. That or you can quickly run to the left or right out of line of fire.
3. Jump over things faster by holding down the "Jump" button just before you reach the obstacle. (no brainer) ^^
4. To use secondary weapon you press the "Tools" button.
5. And to do a shoulder tackle just run until you get close to your target then press "Interact" button.
6. To block an attack just hold "Interact " button.
7. To do counter attack just press "Interact" button then "Attack" button.
8. To do disarm just press "Interact" button then "Jump" button... and to take his weapon from him do the same thing with your bare hands ( without any weapon with you )
9. To take any weapon on the ground just get near it then press "Interact" button.

totally right .. and sorry it was my bad :
E = interact
space = jump
Q = tools
Left mouse = attack
and yes iam taking about the default setup here because i do not like to customize my key setup much .. and my opinion in that is the game makers is the best people who knows what is the best setup for their game !!! and btw if you check out the options in main menu > controls > controller type and change it to KEYBOARD / MOUSE it will make it so easy on you ... i hope you already know this :D and sorry for my english

x___Luffy___x
03-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Thank you,I will give that a try.....wait a min. Aint high profile the run button? Wow...very funny! :p

try 1 thing go stand still behind the guards ( guards that are standing still ) dont walk and just click the right mouse and then click the left mouse and you' ll have your double kill with blades.

nitres15
03-26-2013, 01:18 AM

im not joking. tap the high profile and attcack button at the same time

BobV_07
03-26-2013, 02:04 AM
E = interact
space = jump
Q = tools
Left mouse = attack
and yes iam taking about the default setup here because i do not like to customize my key setup much .. and my opinion in that is the game makers is the best people who knows what is the best setup for their game !!! and btw if you check out the options in main menu > controls > controller type and change it to KEYBOARD / MOUSE it will make it so easy on you ... i hope you already know this :D and sorry for my english

Thats ok. ^^ And I'm using keyboard and mouse.

BobV_07
03-26-2013, 09:49 PM
im not joking. tap the high profile and attcack button at the same time

kk, this is confirmed to be indeed the truth. Just get up close to the two enemies that you wish to kill from behind with your hidden blades and press the "high profile" button(run button) and then you will see both enemies at once highlighted and then just hit the "Attack" button for the double kill. Thank you to both Nitres & harpreettiwana for posting that information! ^^

zpahvgjp
03-28-2013, 02:48 AM
I have never used a keyboard and mouse

andreja110s
03-29-2013, 03:02 PM
kk, this is confirmed to be indeed the truth. Just get up close to the two enemies that you wish to kill from behind with your hidden blades and press the "high profile" button(run button) and then you will see both enemies at once highlighted and then just hit the "Attack" button for the double kill. Thank you to both Nitres & harpreettiwana for posting that information! ^^

I hold both( high profile button and attack button) while running to my enemies. Plus, its cool to see Connor running with his hidden blades extracted. :p

And Im not sure if you mentioned the counter with tool- when the red triangle appears, press the Interract button and then Tool button. The tools you can use are pistols, bow, rope dart, smoke bomb and snares.

AyubKhan2013
05-18-2013, 10:57 AM
E = interact
space = jump
Q = tools
Left mouse = attack

Could you please tell the keyboard button sequence for using rope-dart from tree top to hang a red-coat. I'm unable to figure it out inspite of trying multiple times.
Thanks in advance.

Severion
05-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Could you please tell the keyboard button sequence for using rope-dart from tree top to hang a red-coat. I'm unable to figure it out inspite of trying multiple times.
Thanks in advance.

Try pressing and holding the 'tool' button on the highlighted enemy from the branch, immediately after hitting the tool button, hold down on your down movement key so that you're now holding both keys. It does screw up sometimes but more often than not, it works.