PDA

View Full Version : Funny scenes you'd like to see in ACIV?

silvermercy
03-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Unlike Connor's game (which I found a little darker - but still loved), Ezio's had quite a few scenes that had humor injected into them.
Any scenes that would make you chuckle a little in AC4?

- For me, and I mentioned it before, a seagull crapping on Edward's head. :p Or on his treasure map while searching for an X mark. The dropping mark happens to be the treasure spot.

- Blackbeard's parrot hates Edward and swears at him constantly.

- Also, a nonchalant killing like this:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04cajw6dN1qzlvmi.gif

Pre-ordering for any of this! Especially the seagull thing! xD Edward and animals not going well together in general... (whales especially hate him... lol) He needs a quirky characteristic.

shobhit7777777
03-24-2013, 01:36 PM
A reference to Cap'n Jack Sparrow......Ill preorder it if they can confirm this

AjinkyaParuleka
03-24-2013, 01:47 PM
A reference to Cap'n Jack Sparrow......Ill preorder it if they can confirm this
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

IWGCJoeCool
03-24-2013, 01:56 PM
Unlike Connor's game (which I found a little darker), Ezio's had quite a few scenes that had humor injected into them.
Any scenes that would make you chuckle a little in AC4?

- For me, and I mentioned it before, a seagull crapping on Edwards head. :p Or on his treasure map while searching for an X mark. The dropping mark happens to be the treasure spot.

- Blackbeard's parrot hates him and swears at him constantly.

- Also, a nonchalant killing like this:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04cajw6dN1qzlvmi.gif

Pre-ordering for any of this! Especially the seagull thing! xD Edward and animals not going well together in general... He needs a quirky characteristic.

Connor and AC3 werent totally dry. i dont know if it was an XBox exclusive, and i was somehow expecting more later in the game....but the carpenter guy comes out one day and says he has these "Flying Machine" plans from Leo himself. he built the thing and asked Connor if he wanted to give it a try?

sure, Lucy, said Charlie Brown...has Connor jumped off the cliff behind the manor, immediately crashing....i laffed my @$$ off, but somehow expected that the glider would return later.

JC

silvermercy
03-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Connor and AC3 werent totally dry.
Oh yes! I agree! It's my fave AC, too.

About Jack Sparrow: they can have a pirate named Jack and his parrot would be... err... Sparrow. xD

IWGCJoeCool
03-24-2013, 03:21 PM

About Jack Sparrow: they can have a pirate named Jack and his parrot would be... err... Sparrow. xD

we gotta think that the game designers woulda expected all this spoofy references to Pirates Of The Carribean...but the times then were dark and nasty. the trailer with Blackbeard will likely be the lightest thing we see....he was entertaining his court, afterall, with plenty o' rum around. there were undoubtedly light moments in their lives when they let the day-to-day go for a few hours...but the morning hangover would have slammed the reality of it all home. move or be pinned down, stay a step or three ahead of the people hunting you, and keep sharp eye for opportunities.

AC IV could be the best game yet, whether or not it's the Assassins "Creed" many of us want a return to. i'm refering to the all business flavor and stealth of AC1 of course, and much of AC2 and it's sequels as well. i've said it before, how fine a line Ubisoft and the game designers walk...if they err too much on making it the same, we would say it's stale...while too much of a departure wakes up the other half of us.

it's been said that Ed Kenway is not an assassin from the outset, so there is opportunity for him to be recruited properly with training and a course on the "Creed" i really need to see/hear the words..."Nothing is true...Everything is permitted" !!!!! there is so much story and drama involved with those words, not to mention the "history" that is so much a part of this series.

BTW...i'll take an error in judgement that seems "stale" to some.

JC

THE_JOKE_KING33
03-24-2013, 06:10 PM
I want everything that's in the OP. Especially the non-nonchalant kill.

tinrisky
03-24-2013, 06:26 PM

I can imagine the dialoge.
Edward: So what's your name?
Pirate: Names Jack lad
Edward: and whose the bird
Pirate: I call 'em Sparrow

andreja110s
03-24-2013, 06:30 PM
A Jack Sparrow easter egg is all Im asking for!!

FourDea123
03-24-2013, 06:35 PM
all these jack sparrow ones are to unsubtle and pirates didn't have parrots what i would love is some guard or lord or whatever is speaking to Edward and there like "you there edward kenway" and he responds with "i believe there should be a captain in there"

pacmanate
03-24-2013, 06:53 PM
I want Edward to be kissing a woman only to find out that she is a MAN

silvermercy
03-24-2013, 07:11 PM
I want Edward to be kissing a woman only to find out that she is a MAN
LMAO!
Sequence 7: "The dangers of too much rum" Ed will have one of the best WTF expressions in videogame history! That's also the moment he decides to quit piracy.

SleezeRocker
03-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Maybe an allusion to Jack sparrow would be cool like:
"Ah well if it isn't the infamous Ed Kenway?"
ed- "So you have heard of me!" hahaha

Or if you do an Eagle dive, or maybe forced to jump off a waterfall Edward screams "Aaaaaaaaagh!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQFrDCbS0A

lothario-da-be
03-24-2013, 07:16 PM
There needs to be at least 1 Pirates of the caribean easter egg.

Locopells
03-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Oh there will be, you can count on it. AC3 basically featured Joshua Gibbs after all...

lothario-da-be
03-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Oh there will be, you can count on it. AC3 basically featured Joshua Gibbs after all...
Faulkner?

SleezeRocker
03-24-2013, 07:22 PM
Faulkner?

Yup, just hearing Faulkner's voice I knew it was Kevin McNaully

Aphex_Tim
03-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Faulkner?

Yep, Faulkner was even voiced by the dude who played Gibbs.

Locopells
03-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Yeah - voiced by the same guy, which is why he looks exactly the same, and even enters into the story in the same fashion (dead drunk).

Xeriam
03-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Like everyone else, I'm hoping for a few PotC references. To think of a few:

Perhaps when Edward loses his gear at some point (because he will), he states as he sets out to retrieve them, "I'm not leaving without my effects!"

Perhaps an ambient line of dialogue for a drunk (because you know there'll be at least one) will be, "Now up... is down!"

Perhaps as an enemy taunt when you're close to death, one of the guards/soldiers can say, "You are by far the WORST pirate I've ever heard of!"

And maybe as a hidden easter egg, on one of the islands, you can stumble across a cliff, where a pirate is confronted by a bunch of soldiers. As you arrive, he begins to say, "Gentlemen, you will always remember this as the day you almost-" Cue the gunfire as the soldiers shoot him dead, at which point he falls off the cliff. If you manage to interrupt, and attack the soldiers before they fire, he'll stumble back off the cliff at that point. Either way, you can't save him.

xx-pyro
03-26-2013, 02:07 AM
There HAS to be: "Gentlemen, you will always remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Edward Kenway."

silvermercy
03-26-2013, 02:11 AM
And something like this sinking boat swag! xD

http://youtu.be/3KzOu7UxlqU

I-Like-Pie45
03-26-2013, 02:16 AM
UNLEASH THE KRAKE-I mean fire swivel guns!

Eternal Reward
03-26-2013, 02:18 AM
I wouldn't mind a Captain Jack Sparrow easter egg, in some bar or something.

Or maybe a small island with a raft made of sea turtles.

I-Like-Pie45
03-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Maybe it can be like the Altair cameo in Witcher 2, where you discover Jack's corpse and Edward makes some sort of sarcastic remark.

silvermercy
03-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Edward shouting (or whispering): "Hide the RUM!!"

Eternal Reward
03-26-2013, 02:26 AM
Maybe it can be like the Altair cameo in Witcher 2, where you discover Jack's corpse and Edward makes some sort of sarcastic remark.

Something along the lines of "Gentlemen, you will always remember this as the day you almost caught...."