PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III trainer cheats question

mbkgen
03-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi,

I have a question regarding the use of cheats in this game specifically trainers. I am using this assassins creed 3 trainer (http://deviatedhacking.com/index.php/topic/1738-assassins-creed-iii-steamretail-9-trainer/) in the single player part of the game only and was wondering if that could cause bans ?. The reason i am asking is because a friend got himself banned by using trainers in call of duty game and i am scared of the same happening to me.

If anyone could clear this for me please.

thanks

cstrike105
03-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Why the hell would you still want to use a trainer if the game's fairly easy to play and understand?

Or why don't you enjoy the game's challenge itself?

mbkgen
03-24-2013, 11:56 AM
You are right but i am not using the trainer for health cheats. I am using it for cheats like invisibility and super jump distance which make the game more fun than it already is. There are some levels which are hard and i don't have a lot of time to spend completing them.

I hope you understand not everyone is dedicated gamer, some like me like to play games casually and to see the story of the game. Even if i wanted to, my job doesn't allow me to spend much time on games like i used to back when i was kid. So cheats help with playing the games and completing them without much effort..

x___Luffy___x
03-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Hi,

I have a question regarding the use of cheats in this game specifically trainers. I am using this assassins creed 3 trainer (http://deviatedhacking.com/index.php/topic/1738-assassins-creed-iii-steamretail-9-trainer/) in the single player part of the game only and was wondering if that could cause bans ?. The reason i am asking is because a friend got himself banned by using trainers in call of duty game and i am scared of the same happening to me.

If anyone could clear this for me please.

thanks

if you use trainer in single player then you wont be banned but it may stop you from getting uplay achievements.

CptPakundo
03-24-2013, 12:05 PM
People, please be direct in your answers.

As for the question:
NOTHING will happen if you use the trainer.
Everything will work fine, you will never be banned if you do ANYTHING in the Single Player, and Uplay achievements will unlock just fine.

mbkgen
03-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks so i guess i am safe. Regarding achievements: i do remember achievements popping up every now and then so maybe some of the cheats don't interfere with achievements ?. I actually don't care much about achievements, its the story that i am playing the game for.

Thanks everyone for their replies.