PDA

View Full Version : Where are the wolves? (TOKW Betrayal)

LoyalACFan
03-24-2013, 10:44 AM
I've completed everything in the second episode except saving the civilians from wolf attacks, and I've yet to see a single one of them pop up. The whole map is fairly urban... I imagine they wouldn't be around a lot of buildings, so I've been looking primarily on the shoreline, but no luck. Any tips?

montagemik
03-24-2013, 11:31 AM
I've completed everything in the second episode except saving the civilians from wolf attacks, and I've yet to see a single one of them pop up. The whole map is fairly urban... I imagine they wouldn't be around a lot of buildings, so I've been looking primarily on the shoreline, but no luck. Any tips?

Western side of Boston - A Big expanse of marshland/ water ..............They reappear regularly ........... Also near some 'rescue civilian' groups .

Don't know how you could've missed them .

IWGCJoeCool
03-24-2013, 01:51 PM
Western side of Boston - A Big expanse of marshland/ water ..............They reappear regularly ........... Also near some 'rescue civilian' groups .

hey, thanks for the info. i had "blundered" upon some wolves earlier on but wasnt paying attention at the time...wasnt even aware of a "Save the" situation yet. i had just dispatched them with 4 shots anyway without a problem, but later realized it was "a thing".

JC

LoyalACFan
03-24-2013, 10:50 PM

Been all over that area, all I ever get is "save civilian from Bluecoats".

Roanark
03-25-2013, 04:08 AM
I get both save the civilian missions at once and somehow end up failing both, without even seeing any wolves...

cmrggamer
03-25-2013, 05:06 AM
The civilian fighting wolves is on like a little separate island, a little farther than the civilian being killed by bluecoats.