PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Emails

MasterAssasin84
03-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Ok as obvious at it may seem i am currently playing through Assassins Creed 3 yet again lol ! but i have taken a huge interest in a few of Emails Desmond received ?

the sender totally a blur but describes themselves as 01010101010001110010101 ? it got me thinking could this have any connection to Erudito ? to say the least the emails are pretty strong and well show some level hatred towards Desmond one in particular that sticks out was YOU was not meant to exist and that your existence was curse to this world.

And there is another email that is made up of letters and characters like @*"%%**||| with the word Hello ? - these kind of remind me of objective c programming language ?
for example the words Hello World is always used a code when using objective c and this was something i heard subject 16 use during ACR ?

Could subject 16 be connected to Erudito ?

And another detail i found was when Desmond was talking to Rebecca she asked about subject 16 and mentions that subject 16 said that George Washington was a Templar.

What do you all think .

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:29 AM
That`s Juno..

I`m sure it makes a lot more sense now :P

MasterAssasin84
03-24-2013, 01:55 AM
That`s Juno..

I`m sure it makes a lot more sense now :P

Actualy that does going by the conversations she has with Desmond , but M listen to the conversation Desmond has with Rebbeca, she mentions that Subject 16 spoke of Washington being a templar,
do you not think that the Tyranny of King Washington could have something to do with 16's memories ? i could be wrong but its a theory .

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:58 AM
Actualy that does going by the conversations she has with Desmond , but M listen to the conversation Desmond has with Rebbeca, she mentions that Subject 16 spoke of Washington being a templar,
do you not think that the Tyranny of King Washington could have something to do with 16's memories ? i could be wrong but its a theory .
But then Shaun goes on to correct her that Clay only said he held a POE and as far as ToKW goes, that`s true..

Stardust235
03-24-2013, 02:49 AM
The 010101010101 emails are binary, can anybody use a binary translator and translate them? There could be secrets.

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 04:45 AM
The 010101010101 emails are binary, can anybody use a binary translator and translate them? There could be secrets.
That`s Juno`s name