PDA

View Full Version : Boom and zoom trouble

Bongo0310
03-23-2013, 04:21 AM
I'm doing the B109 campaign, and from what I have researched, this plane is a boom and zoom plane. I'm trying to get the hang of this tactic, but when I drop down towards a target I hit a critical speed and my wings brake off or something similar. I have tried taking it step by step going down little by little until I get close enough to the target, but I am not sure how close i have to get before starting the boom and zoom. Can anyone help me?

Thanks for your help!

Ohh, and one more question. With the 4.11 patch is the ai good enough to keep you playing campaigns forever? Or will it be inevitable that I will have to go online when the ai becomes to easy?

ytareh
03-24-2013, 11:40 AM
Just learn the max dive speed of your plane and dont exceed-And move stick gently when going really fast .P51 strangely should only be moved in ONE direction at even moderate speeds (ir pich ,roll OR yaw only)109E should be good for over 700kmh maybe even 750-just test it out .

Bongo0310
03-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Just learn the max dive speed of your plane and dont exceed-And move stick gently when going really fast .P51 strangely should only be moved in ONE direction at even moderate speeds (ir pich ,roll OR yaw only)109E should be good for over 700kmh maybe even 750-just test it out .

Thank you! I will try that out.