PDA

View Full Version : Stubborn Kid Farm Radio Tower

cj2613
03-22-2013, 08:40 PM
I know that I cannot be the only person that is having problems with this tower. I have tried numerous times and cannot get Jason to jump across the gap in the last platform, before he has to jump across to the platform with the ladder to the top. I have tried running up to the edge and jumping, I have tried standing on the edge and jumping and always its the same thing he jumps just enough to fall thru the gap. So if someone out there has a suggestion on how to make this one jump I would be most appreciative. One other thing I have noticed is that I do not have the monkey icon for the talk to Hurk missions. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and loaded all the patches again just in case I had missed one and suggestions?

Thanks

flybyme
03-22-2013, 10:14 PM
I had trouble with one tower on the south island, don't know the name of it though but when you got 3/4 of the way up you had to jump down before you went up again. I cheated and found this out on a video on Youtube. Plenty of cheat videos on Youtube. I actually tried this tower out about 20 or so times before I gave in. Perhaps hold down the shift key when you run to go faster.
:)

Butcherbird59
03-23-2013, 12:07 AM
I am not sure that's the one but had a similar issue with one tower - it's the wrong way!
You have to jump down on the lower platform and from there is the right way up (from the other side)

flybyme
03-23-2013, 10:17 AM
I have just tried the stubborn kid farm radio tower and had no problems with it.
:)