PDA

View Full Version : The Betrayal for AC3 on PC...not working...

LUIGl
03-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Hey guys this is an issue i have had for the past day and still have gotten NO HELP from UBISOFT.

I am a season pass holder and was explained that i would get the rest of the DLCs free and upon release.

I have gotten the Infamy for the Tyranny of King Washington...but i have not recieved the DLC for the Betrayal...

i go into the menu for it and it shows this message: "Downloadable content not found, please check your Uplay games page".

ive sent in ticket(s) to UBISOFT but still have gotten NO REPLY from them.

im getting fed up...i see most others with the DLC saying how great it is yet i cant even play the **** thing because i cant download it....i should have an email or somthing but i have recieved NOTHING..

how am i supposed to resolve this issue?

(plus sorry for the other thread i accidently pressed the console forum instead of PC)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi, how long ago did you send in a ticket? if more than 48 hours ago please PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Forum Manager and we will investigate this for you.

Syr.Jake
03-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Did you get the email with the download?

Did you download it?

Did you install it?

LUIGl
03-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Did you get the email with the download?

Did you download it?

Did you install it?

i never got an email with the download...when i purchased the season pass awhile back it gave me the download links for the infamy and the DLCs before it...

but i never got a new email with a download link for the "Betrayal"

ShakalSerb
03-21-2013, 11:08 PM
I have same problem.Please help as!

Roanark
03-22-2013, 02:27 AM
If you don't have the e-mail and still have one from your purchase or any previous DLCs click to go to your account and view purchase history, it should then direct you to the proper page.
Log-in and see if the DLC is in your list and download it from there. If not then you really do have a problem and I wish you luck in them resolving it.