PDA

View Full Version : Strategic World - Rest Of the World (DIY)

kre10sak
03-20-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm really disappointed to see lack of interest for Strategic Worlds. I checked across the servers and all together we could barely fit one world (not counting french).
I'm inviting all strategic players to join EE Strategic World.
UK, German, Russian, French.... players lets meet here and make Strategic World - Rest Of the World (Do It Yourself)
Spread the word. let's meet in the middle and see who is best.

stellarstina
03-21-2013, 02:54 AM
Maybe if it were cheaper and there was some guarantee that it wouldn't be about how the devs can piss off the players next.

Gaendelf
03-21-2013, 03:51 AM
Maybe if it were cheaper and there was some guarantee that it wouldn't be about how the devs can piss off the players next.
I believe this is the issue why the Strategic Worlds have not filled up is because they are too expensive for the average player. 100 seals would be good as it would prove you played already, but would not require you to buy seals as even a non-subscriber could get that many in a single season.

VZEBUN
03-21-2013, 09:12 AM
hello! We invite all wishing to the Russian strategic world!
http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.ubi.com/ru/gameWorlds?worldId=4664

kre10sak
03-21-2013, 09:25 AM
with all legendary stuff, beams, artifacts... that ppl buy, ubi would make much more money if they were charging regular worlds 1000 seals and leave strategic for free.
i know this is not a full "no seal" world but this is as close as were gonna get it.
so let's avoid that discussion and see if we can find enough players that want to play strategic world.

ideas, suggestions...

kre10sak
03-21-2013, 09:33 AM
hello! We invite all wishing to the Russian strategic world!
http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.ubi.com/ru/gameWorlds?worldId=4664

i invited all to EastEurope strategic because we are in the middle of Russian and west EU so i though it will be easiest cause of time zones.
but we can make poll a decide where to go.
if we all start inviting ppl to join our server nothing will happen again.

xlnt2new
03-21-2013, 09:42 AM
Let's get a server going guys - join EE

play with no seals and prove your honor and skills - show the world money are not what motivates us - fun is! be a community - not seals abusers who don't care for other, but seeing high numbers on a screen.

filipd81
03-21-2013, 11:16 AM
I think EE is in the middle. It is 2 hours ahead of the UK servers, 1 hour ahead of the german. I don't know about the russian.

sbforest
03-21-2013, 12:04 PM
ROW strategic server is not good idea because time zones. Better to have one for Europe , one North American.. etc. I'm really disappointed from low interest about strategic servers, but probably players that wont to play strategic have right: 1000 seals for server like this is little bit much... on shop still have not less items that cannot be called strategic. Where is strategy when you can change your mines or hero specs with seals?? Also small maps on strategic is not good idea too for me.

Thorsson64
03-21-2013, 09:08 PM
They need to remove Vestiges. It's all gone to hell in a basket since those were introduced. No way can anyone who doesn't maximise Vestiges compete with someone who does. That, Legendary Heroes and unlimited artefacts are the three biggest reasons why HOMMK is not a strategy game any more.

VZEBUN
03-22-2013, 11:15 AM
personally I not against to play on your server. but from us bought 65 people tickets to the strategic world. it is difficult to organize people, to reach them. it would be desirable to publish in official news the invitation to your strategic world. and it is obligatory with reference to it. many players want to play the strategic world, but they are separated and don't know where to them to go.
excuse for my English, the translator

metco1
03-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Hello!
Are You all enjoy this parody of a game? Well, you run one rallying world, what's next? - will wait again - it's ridiculous.
And the problem is not in the credits for the world, but in the case of developers to our opinion.
"Strategic world" - a lot of expectations, and as a result - sucks.

kre10sak
03-22-2013, 02:05 PM
you have a point vzebun, so i wrote to ubi with same question to join all eu strategic servers + russian.
they answered me:
"We thank you for your feedback, we are going to think of a solution with a strategic world available for more countries."
Cool... i'm not the only one thinking about it

Steel-Boot
03-22-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm interested but tbh ubi doesn't seem to take the communication bit seriously. I started S4 worlds only to find after I started it that they had done a balance to magic etc. I'm not against the balance but it wasn't exactly communicated right. Until I see what the strategic world will entail in clear concise wording and an updated wiki of some sort I'm not wasting seals.

More than half of the issues are lack of forward (or any communication) they make changes on the fly and everyone has to 'live with it'. I'm sure if the developers were buying (paying) for a service they would be more than happy to get something else than they asked for.

e.g pay to get the car serviced only to find that all the garage did was top up the fluids and look at the tyre pressures......the garage looked at the car and did some stuff so that would be ok.............I thought not!!

DXTed
03-24-2013, 04:06 AM
Make sure that you check the home page news each day as the dev team does post upcoming changes there. I also send out in game messages to everyone in North America when those updates go live. A lot of what is being complained about has already been addressed. I'm not trying to be mean here, but if people don't take the time to read the news that's posted on the homepage or to take time to read the messages I post in game, what more can we do to communicate?

maedel138
03-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Is this a real question?

Two points:
- before taking one side desicion start a discussion in the forum, a real discussion, then make a survey. Yes, they have been some surveys and we have the dev diary but some changes like the recent balance update have never been discussed before being implemented.
- sometimes the communication comes the same day a change/fix is applied. And there were also few cases when the communication came even after the update, for example the new asha gifts the can be changed with seals. This is not good in my opinion.

maedel138
03-24-2013, 12:05 PM
I've just started a new world with some EE players. It is 1 month old and there are no signs of seal abusers. We ALL intend to play without legendary careers, beams, mercenaries or artefacts from the shop. The problem is that the server is a bit empty (only 3 big alliances atm). Two more strong alliances will make it much more interesting with more possibilities for PVP battles.

If anyone from europe is interested to make an alliance to play with NO SEALS or few seals (if you change a couple of mines or a hero no one will go mad on you) please PM me.

kre10sak
03-24-2013, 01:50 PM
I've just started a new world with some EE players. It is 1 month old and there are no signs of seal abusers. We ALL intend to play without legendary careers, beams, mercenaries or artefacts from the shop. The problem is that the server is a bit empty (only 3 big alliances atm). Two more strong alliances will make it much more interesting with more possibilities for PVP battles.

If anyone from europe is interested to make an alliance to play with NO SEALS or few seals (if you change a couple of mines or a hero no one will go mad on you) please PM me.

Are you serious?!??
Before protection was over, there were players with 5-10M in honor while rest of us have around 500k. They dive in vestige with beams and got army for reward and when protection is over it's easy to siege someone when no one can break it.
If you are there (EE server) i can send you scout report with 3 legendary skills on 1 hero :)
Take a look at french server same situation there. Guy siege us with 1.5M army in the middle of alliance with no one there even to make a dent...
It's all in the rules of the game. No one is cheating. But i don't like it and i'm not going to play like that.
So we took a look around the world and found empty server (it wasnt hard:)) to play it with no legendary heroes/skills , mercenary heroes.

Our alliance is almost full but If you want to play it send me pm and i will sent you invite from other alliance.

maedel138
03-24-2013, 05:42 PM
It is nice that we can't see our ingame nicknames. Because I have the impression we are playing in the same team.

Btw I didn't say EE server, I said EE players.

kre10sak
03-24-2013, 10:38 PM
yeap, i thought you mean server...

and you have right impression we are in the same alliance :D
these nicknames thing was another great idea

Steel-Boot
03-25-2013, 12:01 AM
Make sure that you check the home page news each day as the dev team does post upcoming changes there. I also send out in game messages to everyone in North America when those updates go live. A lot of what is being complained about has already been addressed. I'm not trying to be mean here, but if people don't take the time to read the news that's posted on the homepage or to take time to read the messages I post in game, what more can we do to communicate?

I'm not being funny here but why should you have to send out notifications on your game server? That is exactly my point they rely soo much on other people to do the communicating for them. The wiki and strat guides...who wrote them and has updated them...I could be wrong but I think it was player driven. Yes it is potentially a free to play game but there are a lot of restrictions if you play free to play. So in essence serious or semi serious players they pay in one way or another to play.

A forum is for discussing things and taking note of things ubi doesn't read this that much despite what they are saying otherwise some issues would have been resolved long ago. In the introduction to the game players get rewards to go to the wiki and the strat guide...why not put the rules for each type of server on there in one place where it can be read? How about actually updating it before things change?

And yes I do read those dev notes but how long has it taken to get from S3 to S4 and the potential strategy worlds......I dont see why I have to trawl through loads of different dev notes to get an idea of what the rules will be on a particular world. I have no problems in reading stuff but it would help if it was concise and in one place.