PDA

View Full Version : Film Director mode - Making use of ctOS cameras

SoulAsylumFan
03-20-2013, 08:37 PM
One thing that I think would make a awesome addition to the game would be an awesome film director mode like the Driver series has had; you could make one completely from ground up, or the PC would automatically make an awesome one for you (though Driver San Francisco left out on the automatic mode). You would be able to save this replays and upload them. These can be made by great use by the many cameras throughout the city (or how the ctOS cameras would be). You can add and add camera filters (black/white, picture overlaid full of static lines, date and/or timestamps, camera number, blinking record light).

You could see your director mode of Aiden up on a building from blocks away while you make the camera slowly zoom in and pan on him once he starts climbing up on a ladder. He'll jump across onto another roof as you chose the film director to make it display that in slow motion.

You could also have the computer put together a replay for you too (should you want to quickly save one or upload one and share them with your friends).

This would also make a cool use of a cinematic camera (which I hope would have) like when you're in a car driving just like in GTA and the Driver series.

DJ.R3D
04-09-2013, 10:20 PM
I think, it would be nice to use in Multiplayer :D