PDA

View Full Version : TOKW episode 2

lasha7716
03-20-2013, 02:41 PM
and where was naval missions? so we saw video of ep 3 taht means we have to wait 1 month for nothing ep 3 i already out and because ubisoft wanna get 10$ for each episode(but this DLCs are still awesome)

roostersrule2
03-20-2013, 02:43 PM
What?

guardian_titan
03-20-2013, 04:28 PM
There was an assumption made a short while ago when a picture of Ratonhnhaké:ton piloting the Aquila surfaced that it was from The Betrayal. Since we only just get back the Aquila at the end of episode 2, would seem if there are any naval missions in TOKW, it's in episode 3.

I'd imagine the only mission with the Aquila will be just to get her into New York harbor ... while taking out Washington's navy guarding it and maybe some other fancy stuff before we hit the city itself for the rest of the story. Would be nice to have a few extra repeatable naval missions. Since Infamy had feeding the starving citizen, rescuing them from wolves, and freeing the slaves from the convoy and Betrayal added rescuing citizens from blue coats, maybe Redemption will add naval side missions, too.

All we can do is wait and see. Worst comes to worst, we only get to take the Aquila into the harbor and Washington sinks her moments later causes us to abandon ship and swim the rest of the way while avoiding cannon balls. Also likely lead to Faulkner dying and maybe Franklin. Doubt that'd happen just due to how much naval combat was advertised and it's relation to ACIV, though. Having a single naval mission would be a great disappointment, but at the same time, I can see the destruction of the Aquila and Faulkner's death causing Connor to tip even more toward anger and insanity. I imagine the Aquila won't be able to just dock in New York. Washington would have guards all over the city watching for Ratonhnhaké:ton, and those guards would likely have orders to take him out with any means necessary.

But we also know that Ratonhnhaké:ton and Faulkner have a conversation regarding Edward during a naval mission so question is if it's during the opening sequence in episode 3 (thus prior to docking in New York) or if it occurs later on in the episode during another naval mission. We'll know in a month. :p Seems to be a wasted opportunity if we do nothing with the Aquila after the opening sequence of Redemption, though.