PDA

View Full Version : AC3 the betrayal bug?

Terrence_Lee
03-19-2013, 11:13 PM
Hey guys, I have quickly playthrough 'the betrayal' last night and discovered a problem (glitch?)

Remember those treasure chests? That you loot, sometime get consumables, sometime get upgrade pouches.

I found that, if you loot those and get upgarde pouches, then die, the upgrades would actually disappear!

And because you have already loot those particular chests, after you regenarate, they wouldn't be there anymore.

So your upgrade pouches are lost forever. I don't know if it happens to everyone, but I have made 2 playthroughs altogether still the same.

If it is a glitch, please ubisoft, fix it please

johnsmith145
03-20-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm having the same issue. Not sure what causes it though.

Terrence_Lee
03-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Anyone else having this issue?

Actually you know what? I found out there is more to it

You would actually lose all upgrades pouches just quitting the game.

I got the upgrades then quit and went right back in, and the pouches reset to the beginning settings.

To be honest, I consider myself a hardcore fan of AC franchise, but this time AC3 is really quite a disappointment to me.

My Main reason is it is just overwhelming with bugs & glitches, as it never happen before in previous AC games.

My own feeling is, AC3 is too ambitious this time, forgetting some of the very fundamental of gaming.

Just some thoughts.

If there are glitches, urge ubisoft fix them ASAP, I mean really.

XNQtionr
03-21-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm having the same issue. Hopefully, Ubi will patch this glitch...but I doubt it

Dan Pen 97
03-21-2013, 08:41 PM
I have not had this problem. For them to fix it you will have to go and send a support ticket. If you have not done so?

XanderXVI
03-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Yes, same isssue here. Lost pouch upgrades after dying early on, and never returned to those max capacities. Finished 100% sync and at game's end still at 24 ammo and 12 arrows. Bit disappointing to encounter a glitch in an aspect of the DLC you would think is so basic.

pacmanate
03-21-2013, 08:58 PM
I havent had that glitch but I have had a glitch were my pistol is used to unlock chests.