PDA

View Full Version : ACL (Assassins's Creed Leaderboards)

Perk43
03-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Hello there. I'm attempting to make a leaderboard for clans that is completely unbiased and not based on things like "All time score". Instead, my leaderboard would be based upon raw skills, aka, what clans can beat what clans.

In order to compete in ACL, your clan would have to play against other clans in a 4v4, in whatever game type(s) you would want to compete in.
There are separate leaderboards for MH, AA, and DOM. There are also separate leaderboards for AC3, ACR, and ACB.
Just for right now, this is going to be limited to Xbox clans only. Taking baby steps here, sorry PS3 players.

Basically, this would just be a massive, ongoing tournament. Clans constantly challenging one another, competing for the number one spot.
Lets say your clan challenges another clan that is higher on the leaderboards than you. If you are victorious, you then take that clans rank, and they move down one spot.

This has so much potential. Think of how much more competitive the community would become if this project of mine actually got off the ground.

However, if one major clan decides they don't like they idea, and don't want to compete, it's practically ruined. There would be no point.
For example: lets say TR3 doesn't compete in the AA division. WHU is competing, and they are ranked number one. There would always be the concern of "Well, if TR3 would be in the competition, WHU wouldn't be number one."
Thus, leading to a biased leaderboard.

That's why this idea needs the full support of the entire community.

The ACL channel can be found here: http://m.youtube.com/user/ACLeaderboards
And the current rules (which I will be adding more to as we progress) and leaderboards can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Assassins-Creed-Leaderboards/349549698479002?id=349549698479002&sk=info

On the Youtube channel, you can find a little more information in the video found there, and also in the "about" section.

Please subscribe to the channel and like the Facebook page as well, to help spread the word.

If you have any suggestions or concerns or anything else you'd like to say, comment down below, on the channel, or message the Facebook page.

Thank you for your time.

SillySin
03-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Nice idea! I would love to see this idea succeed.
I have already explained to you my (some other people) concerns regarding this & hopefully there will be a way to go around it.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
03-18-2013, 06:32 PM
U forgot about us, the best clan in creation