PDA

View Full Version : Active Game Worlds with Start Date (North America Only)

DXTed
03-18-2013, 02:56 AM
NOTES:

This is for the North American Game Worlds ONLY!

* I was asked if I could post the dates when worlds have opened, that way players know how old a server is.

SEASON 3

"Classic" Season 3 Worlds:

The Gremlin Uprising 3 - Tuesday, January 17th 2012

The Impish Inquisition 3 - Wednesday, February 08th 2012

-----------------------------------------

"WoT" Season 3 Worlds:

Dragon Legacy 3 WoT - Wednesday, February 29th 2012

Ravaged Lands 3 WoT - Wednesday, March 14th 2012

Zombie Assembly 3 WoT - Sunday, April 01st 2012

Rise of the Treants 3 WoT - Monday, April 16th 2012

Roar of the Griffin 3 WoT - Wednesday, May 02nd 2012

Hounds of the Apocalypse 3 WoT - Thursday, May 24th 2012

Rakshasa's Rage 3 WoT - Wednesday, June 20th 2012

Phantom Plague 3 WoT - Monday, June 9th 2012

The Song of the Dryads 3 WoT - Wednesday July 25th 2012

Angels Downfall 3 WoT - Tuesday August 14th 2012

"The Gremlin Uprising 3 WoT" - Tuesday August 28th 2012

The Impish Inquisition 3 WoT - Sunday, September 23rd 2012

The Angel Alliance 3 WoT - Monday October 22nd 2012

The Dashing Unicorns 3 WoT - Monday November 19th 2012

The Reign of the Reaper 3 WoT - Friday December 14th 2012

The Lamentation of the Djinn 3 WoT - Saturday Janary 5th 2013

The Demons of the Pit 3 WoT - Monday January 28th 2013

SEASON 4

PVE Season 4

The Crevices of the Titan 4 BETA - Tuesday November 6th 2012 (beta world ended)

The Dragon Legacy 4 - Monday February 25th 2013

The Rise of the Treants 4 - Monday July 1st 2013

PVP Season 4

The Ravaged Lands 4 - Monday March 4th 2013

The Zombie Assembly 4 - Wednesday May 15th 2013

filipd81
03-18-2013, 01:07 PM
It is also possible to open the statistics window and see the "since" date.

DXTed
04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Those dates are when the specific world opened.

billduck
04-27-2013, 08:05 AM
Is it possible to add start dates for future servers too? That can be helpful if anyone want to decide either to join an existing world or wait to join a whole new world, like me :)

dre.maa
04-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Is there a reason that new servers aren't coming out every 2-4 weeks in season 4 like they did in season 3? Or at the beginning of season 3 did they just have 1 world of each type running to sort out any bugs first?

Toni_G
04-27-2013, 06:09 PM
The only reason would be the lack of players filling that new S4 server.

LineRipper
06-02-2013, 04:29 AM
This game has taken a major turn for the worse.

1.) The management is more concerned about revenue than the actual game itself.
2.) because of this you have a number of players that are big spenders on this game which does not allow them to actually learn and play the game effectively.
3.) You have increased your subscription costs but have not fixed any of the bugs. I have had to use three different web clients since I started this game in order to keep using Jactari. And I have issues with logging in and the fact that I play two worlds and sometimes I see in game messages from the other world in my inbox on the wrong world. if I am paying to play this game I expect it to be top notch with no bugs and if there are bugs they get fixed PDQ but that does not happen.
4.) Why can you not siege inactives on cooperative worlds? Major oversite on managements part. Wake up. If you actually play the game then you might be able to see some of the problems.
5.) Rent-A-Heros are absolutely useless and should be deleted from this game. It forces people to play on the same field.

As far as I'm concerned this will be my last season along with a number of other players. Management has managed to destroy a good game in the name of MONEY. There are other ways to generate revenue than what you have put forth. Give your head a shake and listen to the masses or you will lose a good number of your player base for the next season.

LinRipper

kuitiitijin
07-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Yah, the devs have really left the players out to dry, especially the loyal ones that gave them all their income during seasons 1-2. But there's still some fun to be had in the game, although hey are not getting another cent from me until they fix all the junk they pocked up.

Anyone know when Rise of the Treants 4 started? It's for sure they won't start a new server to accommodate everyone from the one that finished today. Which probably means they'll lose a bunch more players because no one has a fresh server to play.

MartyAmodeo
07-05-2013, 12:49 AM
It started on July 2 (US time zones), so you're only a couple of days behind if you jump in now.

callandor33
07-06-2013, 06:08 AM
It started on July 2 (US time zones), so you're only a couple of days behind if you jump in now.

It just started and already people have 4 cities and ranks of 4. How can you compete with that. It's only day 4.

mightycleric
07-07-2013, 04:51 AM
It just started and already people have 4 cities and ranks of 4. How can you compete with that. It's only day 4.

4 cities in 4 days is actually a slow start for some players. You can easily get 7-8 cities within that time if you spend a chunk of money, but with hard work and knowing what you are doing (and a little bit of legacy and luck) you can be at least 5-6 cities (sometimes more) into it after 4 days.

Chuloos
07-28-2013, 03:01 PM
6-7 cities is easily attainable in the 2 weeks before protection ends if you know quick start strategy. This is without spending a dime except your subscription

Sir.Yankee
09-15-2013, 08:36 PM
This game has taken a major turn for the worse.

3.) You have increased your subscription costs but have not fixed any of the bugs. I have had to use three different web clients since I started this game in order to keep using Jactari. And I have issues with logging in and the fact that I play two worlds and sometimes I see in game messages from the other world in my inbox on the wrong world. if I am paying to play this game I expect it to be top notch with no bugs and if there are bugs they get fixed PDQ but that does not happen.

LinRipper

The Jactari combat simulator was not developed by UBI or the original creators of the game. It is created by Jactari, a French player who has now since quit playing the game and keeping it up top date. Since then a small handful of players from time to time who have the knowledge have managed to update it. The Jactari battle simulator in included in a number of scripts that also are created and hosted by players, not UBI or the game developers. So when Jactari or any other parts or the script which they are included in stop working this is not the fault of UBI or it's developers, it is because the creators of these scripts (players of the game) are not fixing bugs or keeping up with updates to the game.

Your other four complaints may be valid. This one is not.

dre.maa
09-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Anyone know when the the The Roar of the Griffin 4 started?

Lenthar
10-14-2013, 07:16 PM
I was wondering the same thing dre.maa. It's now 10/14/13 and you posted on 9/23, so I know I would be way behind. I'll wait for the next one.