PDA

View Full Version : Post about Il-2 official campaings to Oleg but preferably for his Campaign Makers.

adadaead
05-21-2004, 02:06 PM
At first thank you for the game, Oleg and your developers.

I want to make a post about Il-2 official campaings. At first no offense but they are boring and quite unrealistic, Il-2 has great realims when it comes to planes and some other nice things. Campaings is usually to fly in a particular plane, to test its capbilities, kind of to "play" with it, so it takes about 15 good missions to "mess around" with a plane and then start a campaing with other plane. But when flying a campaing with 30 missions is just boring. I know player could delete and start on another one, but still player would fell better if completes the campaing. So first it would be great that campaings should be shorter, about 10 to 15 missions, per carier. And in a campaing to make it shorter, each mission could not be everday but it should skip dates randomly. Another thing is briefings, they are not realistic, the briefing in Single Player missions are very realistic and it makes you feel as a pilot, but in campaings the briefings a terrible, at least in 10 to 15 mission campaing 7 of those should be made with realistic briefings, kind like ones in the Single Player missions, making more Single Player missions is good, but they leave you hanging when you finish with the mission.

So how can be a WW2 simulation realistic if there is no realistic briefings and debriefings in a campaings, it doesn't even matter how many missions are in each campaing, realistic campaings complete the game, player will feel not only the feeling of flying planes, but the feeling of being a pilot.

Now to change campaings in recent Il-2 are too late so basicly this is for Pacific Fighters, just that i don't want for Pacific Fighter to be dull and boring. I hope Pacific Fighter campiangs are going to be more interesting, more fun, and more realistic. I know that this is not an arcade game, but each simulation have to have good realeastic briefings/objectives/debriefing in campaings.

I hope that Oleg(or somebody who have contact with him) and his developers to take notice of this post. I'm not asking to make a campaings like i just said, i just want the campaings to be with briefings and objective kind of like in Single Player missions. And i'm talking official campaings the ones that will be included in Pacific Fighters. Thoug i'm not expecting them to take notice or something like that but there is no risk in asking or trying.

Thanks you http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.

adadaead
05-21-2004, 02:06 PM
At first thank you for the game, Oleg and your developers.

I want to make a post about Il-2 official campaings. At first no offense but they are boring and quite unrealistic, Il-2 has great realims when it comes to planes and some other nice things. Campaings is usually to fly in a particular plane, to test its capbilities, kind of to "play" with it, so it takes about 15 good missions to "mess around" with a plane and then start a campaing with other plane. But when flying a campaing with 30 missions is just boring. I know player could delete and start on another one, but still player would fell better if completes the campaing. So first it would be great that campaings should be shorter, about 10 to 15 missions, per carier. And in a campaing to make it shorter, each mission could not be everday but it should skip dates randomly. Another thing is briefings, they are not realistic, the briefing in Single Player missions are very realistic and it makes you feel as a pilot, but in campaings the briefings a terrible, at least in 10 to 15 mission campaing 7 of those should be made with realistic briefings, kind like ones in the Single Player missions, making more Single Player missions is good, but they leave you hanging when you finish with the mission.

So how can be a WW2 simulation realistic if there is no realistic briefings and debriefings in a campaings, it doesn't even matter how many missions are in each campaing, realistic campaings complete the game, player will feel not only the feeling of flying planes, but the feeling of being a pilot.

Now to change campaings in recent Il-2 are too late so basicly this is for Pacific Fighters, just that i don't want for Pacific Fighter to be dull and boring. I hope Pacific Fighter campiangs are going to be more interesting, more fun, and more realistic. I know that this is not an arcade game, but each simulation have to have good realeastic briefings/objectives/debriefing in campaings.

I hope that Oleg(or somebody who have contact with him) and his developers to take notice of this post. I'm not asking to make a campaings like i just said, i just want the campaings to be with briefings and objective kind of like in Single Player missions. And i'm talking official campaings the ones that will be included in Pacific Fighters. Thoug i'm not expecting them to take notice or something like that but there is no risk in asking or trying.

Thanks you http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.