PDA

View Full Version : Did Ubisoft kill the Mac version of AC Brotherhood multiplayer?

mattand
03-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Hey all:

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. I cannot log in to the multiplayer version of AC Brotherhood for Mac; the game keeps rejecting my credentials. It worked fine a few months back.

I'm logged into the UPlay network and the single player works fine. I've reset my password, just to be on the safe side. It works everywhere in the Ubi-verse other than the Mac multiplayer Did Ubisoft take the Mac version completely offline?

TIA in advance for any help. Thanks.

DomdudeDaGreat
03-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Mac had a ACB multiplayer.... mind=blown

mattand
03-15-2013, 12:01 AM
LOL! Got it on sale at Steam for like $9 or something.

I actually managed to log on, but it takes 5 or 6 times for my credentials to take. Not sure what that's about.

When you can actually log in, it works fine. I've got AC Revelations on PS3, and the experience is about the same.

mattand
03-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Answering my own question here: ACB multiplayer for Mac is not dead. It does, however, require patience to log on. You literally have to try to connect anywhere from 8-12 times before the game allows you to log on. Not sure why that is; anyone from Ubisoft care to chime in?

That said, once you log on, it works fine.