PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post

shihdo
03-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Yep hit the 1000th little pearl of wisdom, thought I'd use it to compliment the community and say thanks for being what you are.

I see all ages and abilities getting along, sharing tips and stories. This is the only forum of its kind I have participated in to any extent as others I have looked in tend to devolve into childish banter and pointless arguments.

The fact this one does not is down to pretty good modding for the most part (even if we dont always agree with some decisions :p).and a bloody good community spirit. Yes there is difference of opinion but thats what makes a diverse community, be pretty boring if we all felt the same about everything.

The weekly challenges are growing all the time and It's been interesting this week to see the beginners challenge take off so well with what seems to be great gusto and enjoyment, and seems pretty competitive in there.

Seeing Audrey kick so much butt week after week is great (sort of lol) and long may it continue. hopefully my three kids will take to it so well (lol kids, 13, 15, and 18 and my lads twice my size )

So thak you Rocksmith community for making this a fun place to be and for the support we give each other, lets keep it what it is, and I look forward to the next thousand bits of whatever.

Dave.

Vector_Shift
03-14-2013, 10:57 PM
n1c

(lol J/K)

thoman23
03-14-2013, 11:29 PM
Bring it here bro...bring it in for the real thing.

I share your sentiments...this community is great. I'm definitely not a fan of locked and deleted threads, but I do recognize that the aggressive modding must be part of what has kept the YouTube/Facebook-style trolls at bay. Well, that and demographics...on the whole, we seem to be heavily skewed to the old fart side, which keeps the trolling ratio down some I imagine.

rcole_sooner
03-15-2013, 04:30 AM
Wow, that is a cool post.

Thanks.

SeattleSauve
03-15-2013, 06:14 AM
Congrats on hitting 1000! Definitely agree this forum is much more helpful, and has much fewer personal attacks than almost any other forum I've seen. And it's exponentially better than Facebook from that perspective too.

cws78
03-15-2013, 12:21 PM
I couldn't agree with the OP more! This is the only forum I have ever participated in as well, and that is saying something coming from a gamer/IT professional.
Keep up the great work RS Community, and also great job on keeping this place cleaned up and decent Moderators :cool:

Cheers Dave!! Here is to 1000 more!!:cool:

Rock ON!!!!!!!!

Tully__
03-15-2013, 12:54 PM
1000.... pffft!

Nice comments on the community though :)

shihdo
03-15-2013, 01:44 PM
1000.... pffft!

Nice comments on the community though :)

show off !!:p

Gold_Jim
03-15-2013, 02:56 PM
As we used to say in the early 70's, "Right on!". Good sentiment, shihdo.

Black_Widow9
03-17-2013, 05:44 AM
Congratulations! Thank you for being a string of what makes this community so great! :)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Congratulations! Thank you for being a string of what makes this community so great! :)

+1 :)