PDA

View Full Version : [Matrix.disc 2013 Pro Invitational] Start! (after MMDoC Facebook page)

Matrix.disc
03-13-2013, 11:17 PM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7217/matrixdiscpromotional19.jpg

Next week, be ready for the Matrix.disc Pro Invitational Tournament (sponsored by Razer (http://www.facebook.com/razer?group_id=0)) featuring some of the best DoC players in the World! Updates will be posted right here and on the forums, you can stay updated by following that topic >> http://ubi.li/6x568

Replays will also be commented on Twitch by Aza404 and Matrix_disc (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matrix_disc/262283883897965?group_id=0) himself, so it’s a good way to learn from the pros!

Harmbringer
03-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Wow Matrix, you really had a lot of work with the orga and merch for the Tournament. Thank You very much!

Ipwnfour
03-14-2013, 12:18 PM
Haha nice picture! Only those shoulder pads look a bit odd. :P

Really well done on the organization Mateusz, keep it up!

r3tsa
03-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I loled so hard when 1st saw it. x)

Le.Rancord
03-14-2013, 09:09 PM
lol rly nice :=)

viljums
03-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Yea, im hyped to see how it turns out, due to the luck element, card games are pretty unpredictable. Only thing what can spoil it, is Kierans power level.

Let the false gods fall!

Harmbringer
03-18-2013, 02:49 PM
But Im still missing some information here:

- Start?
- Have all decks been delivered?
- Is anything missing?
- What about recording?

Uraxor
03-18-2013, 04:05 PM
But Im still missing some information here:

- Start?
- Have all decks been delivered?
- Is anything missing?
- What about recording?

- When will be allowed to use Sideboard?
-*after 1st game every each opponent?
-*after the base group?
-*before any game is played: in which case, what information will we have available?
....it's important for the deck submission =S (to decide what goes into deck itself and what only gets sb'd)

C4r-n4ge
03-19-2013, 01:24 AM
The same question from me - When we be allowed to use our sideboard? It's one of the most important questions. If I would have to play with the same deck (with no sideboard changes) all my group matches then my choices will be different...

Matrix.disc
03-19-2013, 01:52 PM
1. Start? - I was a bit surprised with the patch change for the prison and I am thinking whether this will have any influence on the tournament and your deck builds. I need a feedback on this topic
2. No, not all decks have been delivered yet - I am still waiting for a good deal of submissions via google.drive
3. Is anything missing - yes, we are still missing an easy to set up and transfer to us method of recording and thus the decision is:
4. For recording we will fall-back to game replays from your game folders. Now, since we all know that replays tend to be a bit... unreliable - we HAVE to double our chances of getting a good replay. Thus: we will require BOTH players to submit every match replay to me (preferably, again, via google.drive). That will make us as safe as it gets when it comes to getting a non-damaged replay file.

5. Sideboarding. I strongly feel that allowing sideboarding in the first game (even thought there are only two games per pair in group stage) isn't something I like when it comes to it's influence on the deck building. It allows much less reliable and skewed "base" builds, effectively allowing not 15 but almost 30 semi-sideboard cards (since if you can swap your cards already in your first game, you aren't playing your original deck ever in some cases).

tl;dr - no sideboarding in the first game.

WalkingHawking
03-19-2013, 03:22 PM
1. Start? - I was a bit surprised with the patch change for the prison and I am thinking whether this will have any influence on the tournament and your deck builds. I need a feedback on this topic
Well, there's not much feedback we can give before knowing the details about the nerf.

2. No, not all decks have been delivered yet - I am still waiting for a good deal of submissions via google.drive
Again, there are still some details we need to know before sending our decks.

5. Sideboarding. I strongly feel that allowing sideboarding in the first game (even thought there are only two games per pair in group stage) isn't something I like when it comes to it's influence on the deck building. It allows much less reliable and skewed "base" builds, effectively allowing not 15 but almost 30 semi-sideboard cards (since if you can swap your cards already in your first game, you aren't playing your original deck ever in some cases).
I agree with you and we still need to know how the starting order thing will be handled.

Matrix.disc
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
On the starting order - what would be your suggestions? I know it is extremely important and can be the win/loss deciding factor in matchups. What are the current suggestions?
So far I see it this way - the first match order is randomly determined by the game itself. Then the loser should go first, but how to do it in an efficient way - I have no idea atm.

WalkingHawking
03-19-2013, 04:11 PM
On the starting order - what would be your suggestions? I know it is extremely important and can be the win/loss deciding factor in matchups. What are the current suggestions?
So far I see it this way - the first match order is randomly determined by the game itself. Then the loser should go first, but how to do it in an efficient way - I have no idea atm.

I think it should be random for the first game and the opposite(1st -> 2nd, 2nd -> 1st) for the second game.
Let's say you play one of the many decks that don't like to go first and you play against a deck that loves to go second, but somehow, you manage to win the game, then going first again for the second game would be totally unfair imo.

Uraxor
03-19-2013, 07:48 PM
the loser should choose.
before he sees his draw: if the game assigns him wrong position it'll have to be re-opened even if one or both players were happy with the position + draw.

also, I'd set up the upcoming Sunday as a deck submissions deadline, that way we should already be all knowledgeable of all the details and new patch contents.

C4r-n4ge
03-19-2013, 07:53 PM
What does first game means? - First game with the same group opponent? So we are allowed to use sideboard in our second group game with the same opponent? Or we have to use the same deck through all the group phase?

Can we use sideboard before the first game of the next stage of Tournament (after group phase)?

Ipwnfour
03-19-2013, 09:31 PM
I plea for using Sideboard at all times (outside of games).

Currently you (Matrix) want us not to use sideboard before the second game, because else our base deck wouldn't be used in its full base form. (no offense, but...) this reason has nothing to do with our skill, our games, or whatever I can think of as important. I honestly think that the player who goes 2nd in the first game, has major advantage over the other player. I'll try to explain why:

In general the player going 2nd has the advantage because of tempo. I think we can all agree on this, even though some odd decks have small advantage going 1st. Thus with unchanged (no Sideboards used) the player going 2nd in the first game has better odds of winning. But there is more...
Let's say that after the first game, players are allowed to use their Sideboard. This would enable both players to optimize their deck for the new situation. The player that started 2nd in the first game (and will be going 1st in the second game) could modify his deck so he would decrease his disadvantage (or even turn it into an advantage) of going 1st.

To conclude, in both first and second game, the same player has the advantage. Only luck and archtypes could influence the game on behalf of the other player.

So if you allow using the Sideboard in all games (even the first game) AND reveal eachother's heroes (because else it's useless to use your Sideboard). it's most fair for both players.

I hope I made sense.

Psychobabble.au
03-20-2013, 01:21 PM
fwiw, i strongly agree with matrix re: sideboarding. You should build a deck that has a decent chance of being able to win game 1 in the dark. Alternatively, you can build a deck which will dominate game 1 and then hope that you can win at least one of the post-sideboard games. Either way leads to more interesting deckbuilding decisions than pre-sideboarding imo.

Also I'm surprised to see so much angst about first/second turn. This game is more balanced between which is advantaged than just about any other I've played. Make the first game random, then alternate it from there seems a fine solution.

WalkingHawking
03-20-2013, 01:39 PM
fwiw, i strongly agree with matrix re: sideboarding. You should build a deck that has a decent chance of being able to win game 1 in the dark. Alternatively, you can build a deck which will dominate game 1 and then hope that you can win at least one of the post-sideboard games. Either way leads to more interesting deckbuilding decisions than pre-sideboarding imo.

I agree.

Also I'm surprised to see so much angst about first/second turn. This game is more balanced between which is advantaged than just about any other I've played. Make the first game random, then alternate it from there seems a fine solution.

I encourage you to play a good amount of games and save your results going first and second separately, either you will be surprised or all other games are horribly balanced xD

zenithale
03-20-2013, 05:21 PM
About sideboarding I agree with Matrix_Disc as well. You should not be allowed to change your Deck before the second game against the same opponent, because you should not know the ennemy's hero nor Deck, and thus there is no reason to change your Deck. Moreover we can't prevent us (players) to chat together and to say to our buddies "hey, your next opponent play Sandalphon OTK, you should use your sideboard before to start the first game!", which is of course not fair at all.

Or all Decks and Sideboards should be posted, visible for everybody, before the beginning of the tournament. In this case I agree to authorise the Sideboard before the first game.

Psychobabble.au
03-21-2013, 12:41 AM
I agree.

I encourage you to play a good amount of games and save your results going first and second separately, either you will be surprised or all other games are horribly balanced xD

Has anyone taken detailed stats on second turn advantage in this game? Because I'm only speaking from subjective impression, but it certainly feels less big here than in other games. There's lots of decks which either actively like going first or who get a tangible advantage from it. Tithe collector is the most obvious - it's far, far better going first than second. T1 tithe collector into radiant glory into double 2 drop on turn 3 is basically unbeatable a lot of the time. But araiana also likes being able to symmetrically get to 3/3 on turn 3, to keep the options open on turn 4 for either archlich or soul reaver as the situation demands and to allow them to play a 3 drop without sacrificing their ability to soul reaver their opponent's next play. And in many matches a turn 1 ghoul/guard/goblin can get in 4-6 uncontested damage, giving the first turn player a serious advantage in the race. Gold pile can also be a thing.

I could be convinced otherwise if someone has good stats, but I'm not convinced that this game has a serious problem with second turn advantage.

WalkingHawking
03-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Around 15/20% more win rate going second, that's the data i know so far, but it still needs a lot of testing.
I would add, playing all those games against players of your own skill would increase that difference by a lot, but i guess that's much harder to test.

r3tsa
03-21-2013, 01:06 AM
For 400 games wrote down by me going 2nd winratio was 16% higher, but this is still optimistic as I used decks with res boosters most of the time.

Psychobabble.au
03-21-2013, 01:45 AM
Well, that's certainly pretty significant, I'd be interested in broader stats with a range of decks, but if it is really in the order of 15% overall then that's undeniably large. I think MTG's more like 55/45.

Matrix.disc
03-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Regarding final registration of the decks and start of the tournament. Since the patch has hit us this week, I am setting the new deadline for registering the decks - this Sunday. On Monday we will start the tournament finally.

As much as I am happy with the discussion about the sideboarding + going second effect, I have to admit, I am still not convinced one way or the other. For the sideboarding issue I am still tending towards the "no sideboarding in the first game" rule applied to both group stages and then separately to bo3 and bo5 in play-offs.
Regarding going first - so far the most convincing idea was to let the game decide on the first match and then have the loser whether he wants to go first or second and re-start the game until the first/second requirement of the loser of the last game is met.

So far these are the rules I am setting for this tournament. I do acknowledge Ipwnfour's reasoning, but I am still more convinced that playing with sideboard in the first game already would make the tournament decks much further from the "normal, daily" applicable meta. I see this tournament as some sort of attempt to set up standards in a couple of areas of tournament organisation for future events. Which leads me to my last point:

I am sorry for all the delays, part of which is my fault and partially due to unforeseen complications like this patch. I hope for good games and great competition for the top spots!

Uraxor
03-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Reasonable calls, all of them.

Excited to be starting on Moday!

Harmbringer
03-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Hope for a stable connection Uraxor :p
See you on the Battlefield... Or will it be called Legions of Negation hitting each other....

zenithale
03-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Hum, just a thing, the Replays don't work anymore... so I think it should be better to wait for the next update, especially because we can expect some balance changes as well.

r3tsa
03-25-2013, 05:28 PM
They work, just not for everyone, Aza can open them for instance.

Matrix.disc
03-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Oh man :? That's really bad news. Did you try to check it on the replays from the newest update? As far as I know, the replays aren't backwards compatible, so only the ones from the current update will work.

Uraxor
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM
All you have to do is to pull them from the specialized (newly created) folder into the original GameData location.
's all there is, or so ahve I been told.
Might have to ask Aza for details though ...

Le.Rancord
03-25-2013, 06:58 PM
what time we start? i dont wanna be on hitious whole evening

Ipwnfour
03-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Should we wait for assigned opponents, or could we just fight against any of our group members? Or do we need to wait for something else?

zenithale
03-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Are you sure? Really strange.

Oh man :? That's really bad news. Did you try to check it on the replays from the newest update? As far as I know, the replays aren't backwards compatible, so only the ones from the current update will work.
I tried old and new ones, they don't work.

All you have to do is to pull them from the specialized (newly created) folder into the original GameData location.
Might have to ask Aza for details though ...
All new Replays are in the "Replay" folder contrary to the old ones, but old as new Replays don't work for me anyway.

DanielKurzempa
03-25-2013, 07:30 PM

Aza & Daniel can watch all replays so if you have a problem with watching a replay I can help you :)

Bazaltovy
03-25-2013, 07:57 PM

I told you that and it's totally true! Copying the replays from "Replays" folder to "GameData" folder makes them work. What's more, they are improved - no more 3 resources at the beginning and the textures of opponent's hand are finally how they should be.

Matrix.disc
03-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Should we wait for assigned opponents, or could we just fight against any of our group members? Or do we need to wait for something else?

Nope, you do not need to wait for assigned opponents, the order of matches has no importance for me as long as all of them are played and documented through replays sent by both players (to increase the probability that at least one of them is working).

UPDATE:
Since we are experiencing problems with opening replays, you can still work on your decks and submit them to me via google.docs (not via email please) in google docs spreadsheet format (preferably not other).

Bazaltovy
03-25-2013, 09:13 PM
UPDATE:
Since we are experiencing problems with opening replays, you can still work on your decks and submit them to me via google.docs (not via email please) in google docs spreadsheet format (preferably not other).

You're fussy. :P
If I already sent you a document, should I replace it with spreadsheet?

Matrix.disc
03-25-2013, 11:40 PM
You're fussy. :P
If I already sent you a document, should I replace it with spreadsheet?
Would be great if you could.

zenithale
03-26-2013, 12:20 AM
So what is the new delay to submit our Deck? Next update?

I have successfully watched one of my new Replay, finally, but almost all of them start with a crash...

Harmbringer
03-26-2013, 09:22 AM
Can someone post a guide to view them. It didnt work for me yesterday.

Matrix.disc
03-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Can someone poat a guide to view them. It didnt work for me yesterday.

That would be great if someone did so! The current delay is caused by crashes of the replays - I have contacted Emile about this issue and they are trying to figure out a solution.

ulpsz
03-26-2013, 04:33 PM
go, go, go inner circle...

why am I not invited???:mad:

r3tsa
03-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Maybe because you're seeing things, just like "inner circle"...

Ipwnfour
03-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Can someone post a guide to view them. It didnt work for me yesterday.

Ok, i'll work on it. Should be done this morning.

EDIT: here's a quick guide (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761414-QUICK-GUIDE-watch-replays-%28new%29) which I just posted in the General Forum.

Harmbringer
03-27-2013, 11:57 AM
I had the Launcher opened all time, maybe this was the problem... Ill check it. Thanx!

Shadowelf32
03-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Have u guys started ? And if yes are the videos uploaded for our viewing pleasure ?

Matrix.disc
03-27-2013, 02:00 PM
As soon as the Ubi team fixes the crashing replays issue, we will be full on. Keep your fingers crossed for that happening soon!

Le.Rancord
03-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Matrix, im gone whole next week till friday. Hope thats not a problem

Matrix.disc
03-27-2013, 02:49 PM
I don't think it is any problem - we will arrange matches in an appropriate time to fit everybody.

Uraxor
03-27-2013, 02:51 PM
if MnM's way is working, couldn't we just begin now?
or is it just for him exclusively again?

zenithale
03-27-2013, 11:13 PM
you can still work on your decks and submit them to me via google.docs (not via email please) in google docs spreadsheet format (preferably not other).
To make easier for you, you can give us an exemple to how you want the list. Just all a card in the same row? With pretty colors and flourishes http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/tongue.png? Or you don't care at all, you just want a spreadsheet format?

if MnM's way is working, couldn't we just begin now?
or is it just for him exclusively again?
Have you tried yourself?
In my case that was how I tried, but ~50% of my new replays still crash. If I try again just after a crash sometimes it works finally. That's really random, strange...

Matrix.disc
04-10-2013, 05:38 PM
As there was no 100% solution found for the replay problem up till now, let's just start the tournament. Still, do send me your replays from each match (in format Groupstage-YOURNICK-OPPONENTSNICK-GAMENUMBER-OLDFILENAME ) and victory/defeat screenshots. I will try to open every single replay and do commentary on the ones that are working. We will create a different solution for the knock-out stage to provide more content for the viewers.

I am sincerely sorry for the all delays we experienced.

Let the games begin.

trupiciel
04-10-2013, 05:52 PM
let the game of thrones begin.

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Yeahhh~

zenithale
04-10-2013, 09:58 PM
So I will send you my final Deck tomorrow in a spreadsheet format, Matrix.disc.

Uraxor
04-10-2013, 11:56 PM
So I will send you my final Deck tomorrow in a spreadsheet format, Matrix.disc.

this, eh.

I'll flip a coin what to play after all.

Ipwnfour
04-11-2013, 12:34 PM
this, eh.

I'll flip a coin what to play after all.

don't try to fool us, everyone knows you'll be playing Kieran ;)

Keabard
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
"Finally we may rejoice !"

Let's go for big plays guys

WalkingHawking
04-11-2013, 01:47 PM
don't try to fool us, everyone knows you'll be playing Kieran ;)

But that will only be because the coin decided it ;P

sussucre
04-11-2013, 01:53 PM
where we can follow all the games ? :) good luck for french !

Ipwnfour
04-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Let the games begin.

Anyone played any games yet? :p

DanielKurzempa
04-14-2013, 03:45 PM

Yes I play but in another tournament.

Seriously someone has starting this tournament and play first so that others can take his example.

And by the way that some people have forgotten about this tournament and some gave up because they did not like the constant shifting start date.

WalkingHawking
04-14-2013, 07:18 PM

We weren't given a deadline for submitting decklists, but then we were told we could start playing... this makes no sense to me, so i'm not playing until i know more about this.

LQDBrunt
04-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Expansion is coming out soon and i feel that if the games are not played until then, tournament will be postponed even further or maybe even canceled.
I am really looking forward to this and hope to see some great tournament games [with not too many Kieran mirrors :)].

Psychobabble.au
04-15-2013, 01:45 AM
well, the organiser doesn't play the game anymore so I'm guessing his interest in actively overseeing this tournament has similarly waned. I've done it before with other online TCGs, so I know that coordinating a tournament of this type is a time consuming PITA, it takes a fair bit of dedication to pull it off. Hopefully something happens but idk.

Harmbringer
04-15-2013, 07:55 AM
also server stability is something that can be too frustating.
Not playing until Server work stable in my sight

WalkingHawking
04-15-2013, 03:46 PM
well, the organiser doesn't play the game anymore so I'm guessing his interest in actively overseeing this tournament has similarly waned. I've done it before with other online TCGs, so I know that coordinating a tournament of this type is a time consuming PITA, it takes a fair bit of dedication to pull it off. Hopefully something happens but idk.

Yeah, and it can be quite unrewarding too, i just hope Matrix himself can shed some light over all these questions.

zenithale
04-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Maybe we should just cancel this tournament and start a new one later when the conditions will be good enough (server stability, replays, motivation, balance (with next expansion), ...) instead of postpone it again and again.

Matrix.disc
04-16-2013, 05:36 PM

As you wrote, I am not playing actively at the moment (I'm predicting that I will come back to the game when the expansion is released), but I have not given up on the tournament.
My involvement into organisation of this tournament has been highly unsatisfactory over the course of last weeks and I sincerely apologize for that. Let's move on and just make it happen - we have a great set-up, great players, awesome prizes. Enough of waiting and postponing.

Unfortunately the replay system is still not working well, but that can't be delaying us any longer - we are starting right now. I am waiting for the final deck submissions until tomorrow 20:00 CEST and anyone who doesn't submit a new decklist until then will be counted as playing with the newest decklist submitted to me so far.

You are welcome to start your matches at 20:00 CEST tomorrow and send me your replay files (hopefully they will start working by some miracle) in format Groupstage-YOURNICK-OPPONENTSNICK-GAMENUMBER-OLDFILENAME. Both players have to send in the game replays AND we require a screenshot of victory/defeat to ensure that we will know the outcome even if the replay files are corrupted.

Any replays that are be readable will be commentated and put up on youtube/twitch.tv , and as soon as they are up, links will be provided.

Let's get this tournament going!

Uraxor
04-16-2013, 06:41 PM
As great news as those are Matrix!

Don't be too hasty with those replays. Waiting to see replays of my opponents' fights in group will still give me an edge, even if I cannot sideboard. Either they shouldn't be released before end of the Group Phase or we should be forwarded some infromation regarding decks of others (namely their Heroes).

Either way, this should be fun, glad you are back!
Hope to see you around mmdoc.net/chat some more as well, so that we can talk and get people more hyped for the tourney (and get the games done).

Also I'd suggest to email this to all players, just to avoid people not being informed in time :)

WalkingHawking
04-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Awesome news =)

r3tsa
04-16-2013, 09:22 PM
I smell blood. x)

Matrix.disc
04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
1. Not publishing the replays until all games in a group are done - sure thing! I will do the commentaries, but not publish them. All I meant is that as much I was absent so far, that doesnt mean I gave up on the tourney :)

2. I will be available on the mmdoc.net chat form tomorrow on and we'll be able to discuss any details with immediate feedback.

3. Yes, let's get people hyped about the tourney again. I've screwed it up and I'll appreciate your help in fixing that ;)

Thanks guys for being supportive even when I don't deliver what was expected of me.

Harmbringer
04-17-2013, 09:52 AM
youve got an update of my deck.

Harmbringer
04-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Nillicomes, Le.Rancord, Bazaltovy: Send me the time you want to play. Im available at 20 CET, but have MUCH to do also, but i think we will find a date!
Do we play one round,meet the others and go for rematches than or do we also play the 2nd when we meet in a row?

Matrix.disc
04-18-2013, 12:31 PM
However you please, as long as all of the matches are played in a more-less concise time frame.

Le.Rancord
04-18-2013, 01:36 PM
I have alot of time now, Im usually lingering around in chat, prolly after 20:00

Harmbringer
04-18-2013, 02:50 PM
and victory screens are uploaded in the forum (this will spoil things for viewers) or sended to you?

WalkingHawking
04-18-2013, 04:44 PM
I won't be able to play my games until next week, i expect to play them all from monday to wednesday, as long as my opponents are available to play and don't have a problem with it. I hope it won't delay tournament progression.
I'll join MMDoC.net chat this week to speak with the other players in my group directly and try to set a date for our games.

r3tsa
04-22-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm waiting for you guys. You know where to find me. x)

Ipwnfour
04-23-2013, 10:45 AM
I missed the part which explains the necessity to make victory screen shots...

It's not like these players would put their credibiliy and honor at stake to give false results.

Uraxor
04-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Werolt: we are [all] waiting for you at mmdoc.net/chat - whenever are we avail to play or if not, at least we could schedule our matches.
Hope to see you there soon =)

WalkingHawking
04-28-2013, 09:04 PM
I tried to schedule my games past week, no luck at all.
I'm gonna try it again this week.

Uraxor
04-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Atropos group has all its games played (afaik) but those including Werolt. All are attempts to contact him are failing so far...

Werolt
04-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Sorry mates. I`m here and should be available to play on ever evening this week. I`m will hang out on mmdoc.net/chat ot pm.

Harmbringer
05-02-2013, 08:14 AM
how are things going so far?

hydramarine
05-02-2013, 08:31 AM
I have finished 6 of my group matches by the way. Waiting on you, guys :)

Matrix_disc, some summary on the progression so far would be nice indeed.

Harmbringer
05-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Yes, Ive also finished my games. And also waiting for an Update here.

Matrix.disc
05-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Update coming in a couple of minutes!

At the moment we have two groups nearly finished:
Atropos group with only match between Uraxor and Werolt missing
Doombringer group with only match between Nillicomes and Bazaltovy missing

I don't seem to have any match results from the Nyorai group and only one result from the Bloodcaller group. If I have made a mistake, please point it out to me and I will correct it immediately.

For the moment group standings look as follows:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6483/groupstandings02052013.jpg

Let's pick up the pace and move to the knock-out phase as soon as possible!

zenithale
05-02-2013, 01:40 PM
I have still no news from Fortep and WingForMarie... (I have sent them a MP few days ago.)

Harmbringer
05-02-2013, 02:32 PM
He, Sorry, but Ive won 2 games agains Bazaltovy ( 3 to be complete exact ;-) )

Matrix.disc
05-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Sorry for the mistake, Harmbringer. I have corrected it on the google document, I will wait a bit to get more possible errors out and the post the corrected one

WalkingHawking
05-02-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm gonna play 2 of my games tomorrow and Cucu is gonna play his other 2 games this weekend, we're having some troubles contacting SILVERMEDUSA tho.

WalkingHawking
05-03-2013, 04:20 PM
I've played 2 of my games already and i've sent the screenshots and replays too, but none of the replays work for me, i hope they work for you...
Sorry for doubleposting.

Ipwnfour
05-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Matrix_disc, I haven't played against Werolt yet at all. I think you mixed up me and Uraxor, coz I think Uraxor and Werolt hve played their games.

I'm trying to get in touch with Werolt, so we can play/finish our games soon.

Matrix.disc
05-06-2013, 12:17 AM
I couldn't contact sivlermedusa either. Tomorrow I will come up with some solution for this issue.

Thx Ipwnfour for informing me, I'll fix this in the next update of the game standings (tomorrow).

Ipwnfour
05-06-2013, 08:25 AM
I couldn't contact sivlermedusa either. Tomorrow I will come up with some solution for this issue.

Thx Ipwnfour for informing me, I'll fix this in the next update of the game standings (tomorrow).

I talked with Uraxor and he didn't play against Werolt either.

Also, could you put the score table on the first page? That way people can see it easier, without having to look it up.

Fortep
05-07-2013, 09:26 AM
OK, I'm back:P where and how can I send my decklist to play im tournament?:P I need tutorial:P

Suss22
05-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi, I am sorry, but have no time to read whole forum. But is possible to see a decklists of all Pro-players? :-) Thx

Matrix.disc
05-07-2013, 02:03 PM
@Fortep, read the topic from the newest entries backwards to find the submission guidelines, but that seems to be a very late awakening. :/

@suss22 the decklists will be revealed after the tournament finishes.

@Ipwnfour I have fixed the incorrect match entries and wrote a new topic with it.

Regarding the end of the group stage and players who we cant contact with: the deadline of 12th May is established to finish all the games in this group stage. Whoever will be the culprit of not conducting a match will receive 0:2 loss.

From there on we will blaze through knock out stage with 2 (max 3) days slots for each round.

zenithale
05-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Fortep, you said me you were available every day past 9PM, I sent you a MP, you are playing now (green light in-game) but I am still waiting for you on http://www.mmdoc.net/chat/
I won't play tournament games during the week-end, so that's one of the last time we can play together... and I will not wait for ages.

EDIT: the same for WingForMarie: I won't play tournament games during the week-end.

EDIT: so since you were not available after all , I will wait for you thursday the 9 from 9PM to 9:15PM on http://www.mmdoc.net/chat/ that's your last chance for both of you. If you can't, I don't care anymore, I won't wait nor play with you. It's as simple as that.

Fortep
05-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Fortep, you said me you were available every day past 9PM, I sent you a MP, you are playing now (green light in-game) but I am still waiting for you on http://www.mmdoc.net/chat/
I won't play tournament games during the week-end, so that's one of the last time we can play together... and I will not wait for ages.

EDIT: the same for WingForMarie: I won't play tournament games during the week-end.

EDIT: so since you were not available after all , I will wait for you thursday the 9 from 9PM to 9:15PM on http://www.mmdoc.net/chat/ that's your last chance for both of you. If you can't, I don't care anymore, I won't wait nor play with you. It's as simple as that.

sorry for today, I had emergency call, I try to be every day. this massage is also to WingForMarie. (match with ratsa is after me)

zenithale
05-10-2013, 01:30 PM
I have played my games against Fortep yesterday, and since WingForMarie is still not here, there is only 1 remaining match to do in the BloodCaller group : R3tsa vs Fortep.

Matrix.disc
05-10-2013, 03:53 PM
All right, that is great, I will sum up all the results on Saturday or Sunday and arrange the next stage!

Keep going guys, we are getting things done :)

Fortep
05-10-2013, 09:03 PM
I win with ratsa 2-0

Bazaltovy
05-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Me and Nillicomes will duel this evening.

Uraxor
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Still me - Werolt missing.
I wasn't on yest and he wasn't about today, even though I saw him online ING =s

Not sure MnM's played his duel with Werolt either...

also Matrix you should talk to Aza more .. the Zen - r3 game's already on his channel, feels like breach of the rules =s

r3tsa
05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Wait, what?

And please my nick is r3tsa, r 3 t s a, i'm respecting every other nickname so I expect the same. ^^

cucu99
05-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I still missing Silvermedusa! Anyway if someone see him pls tell him i will be on mmdoc.net chat today, tomorrow all day long.

Edit: Played our game! GGS all!

All my game was 1-1.