PDA

View Full Version : The patch

SquirrelInDaSky
03-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Today i booted up my AC3 and wha-- whats theet? whats that? a Patch? is its Xmas? :D
Anyway i gotta say awesome job Ubisoft, especially considering the fixes you have made to the Minor hack glitch. (although i never tried it and it makes me sad)
It's just that community asked for fixes, pointed out the problem and you listened, and that is just soooo sweet.

stinks8
03-13-2013, 04:08 PM
While everything isn't perfect in AC3, the fact is the developers listened to what their players said and have released the game to response to the concerns raised. Examples of this are the smoke bomb changes, the removal of the B button, etc. They also are updating on Twitter so even though they aren't on the forum constantly, they are available. Kudos to Ubi on this.

HeJurm
03-13-2013, 05:03 PM
It actually makes me extremely happy to see continuous patches for bug fixes. You know what would be even more awesome? Balance patches! Buff the moneybomb, glimmer and disruption and nerf the gun aiming time!

borderline82
03-13-2013, 09:19 PM
I am super stoked that this was fixed. Thanks Ubi! Now everyone can go back to normal (complaining about smoke bomb and guns). Hooray.