PDA

View Full Version : so the loss glitches are gone......but....

Dr Grimfist
03-13-2013, 02:41 PM
so they fixed this bonus glitch but now the game lags like crazy. ive been in almost a finished kill animation then outa no where im smoke bombed and stunned even though i just stabbed someone and started to stand back up.... kinda lame. not to mention ive been in the middle of a roof and someone pulled me off the ledge from about 60 feet away....also people are flying.... my "NAT" is green. my friends are also experiencing this....DO SUMTHIN!

MRsmith1994
03-13-2013, 05:05 PM
EVERY **** time they'll find something to whine and complain about sorry bud but it's just your net i've had not prob ABSOLUTELY NO prob playing after the patch had great games no lag or anything

behrskins
03-13-2013, 05:48 PM
I've had the same experience. I went from a root top down to the ground, ran about 100 feet and started the kill animation only to be pulled back to the roof top and killed by someone that was not there when I was there. I've also had other instances where I was pulled back 100+ feet to be killed even thought there were no whispers. I highly doubt my connection all of the sudden went bad.

YondaimeFlash
03-13-2013, 06:00 PM
I've had the same experience. I went from a root top down to the ground, ran about 100 feet and started the kill animation only to be pulled back to the roof top and killed by someone that was not there when I was there. I've also had other instances where I was pulled back 100+ feet to be killed even thought there were no whispers. I highly doubt my connection all of the sudden went bad.

dont always asume its your if youve never had a problem it could be the other people in the lobby two days ago friends and I where in an AA game with everyone but one person on the oposing side with a green bar and every time we tried to interact with him stun or kill or game with practically crash.

Mr_Shade
03-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Guys,

If you are getting lag - please make sure to reboot the PC / Console and your router.

There should be nothing altered in the patch to cause lag, however it's worth reporting, but please check your local side first.

Rebooting a connection is required from time to time, so check that - check your connection via www.speedtest.net (http://www.speedtest.net) [will look for any latency on your connection] and if everything is OK - contact Support.

behrskins
03-13-2013, 07:11 PM
I've been on the internet since 1987 (not a typo. I am that old and bought an Apple II back in 1981). My router gets rebooted on a regular basis, so it shouldn't be an issue on my end.

Mr_Shade
03-13-2013, 07:13 PM
I've been on the internet since 1987 (not a typo. I am that old and bought an Apple II back in 1981). My router gets rebooted on a regular basis, so it shouldn't be an issue on my end.
If you are 100% sure speedtest.net shows perfect connection and your ISP has no reported issues, best to contact support.

Make sure to state format of game etc which should help them trace any issues.