PDA

View Full Version : I can't play 2 of my ubisoft uplay games I legally bought at a retail store

Stevodude2012
03-13-2013, 02:11 PM
I bought Driver San Francisco and Silent Hunter 5 last year and played it on my old pc using the same account as now, but when my old pc broke, I got a new one. Today I tried to install those games on the same account, but with the new launcher, and it said the cd key is already in use with another account. I don't understand, because I still use the same account those games were activated on. Please help, I don't want to rebuy the games.

Ubi-Lhainiev
03-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi Stevodude2012, this error usually indicates that you are not signing in with the Uplay account that was associated with the activation key.

Please create a ticket to support by clicking on the “Ask Question tab” on the top of the page: http://support.ubi.com/ for help with this issue. Please include the activation key with your inquiry

Alternatively you may call them. You can find the Support Team in your region here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

Stevodude2012
03-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Ok, Thanks

Stevodude2012
03-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Ok, I submitted my question with my cd key

Stevodude2012
07-22-2013, 10:52 AM
They only told me I need to sign in to my old Uplay account, but I forgot my old account's info, and that account was created with my old email address, and I also forgot my old email address info, so looks like the only thing I can do to play those 2 games now is to rebuy them, because I can't get into my old account where Driver san francisco and silent hunter 5 is activated on anymore. So should I buy those 2 games again, or is there another solution?

Ubi-Lhainiev
07-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi Stevodude2012, The Support team should be able to help you recover your old account, just supply as many details about your previous account as possible and update your existing ticket.

Stevodude2012
08-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Ok, thanks I really appreciate it. The only thing I can remember from my old account is my email address, but I can't even remember my old email's password. I will give them my old email address, and hope they can recover my account.

Stevodude2012
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM
They just told me to sign in to my old email account again, but I can't because I forgot the password.

Ubi-Lhainiev
08-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Hi Stevodude2012 - Please update the existing ticket and advise them of this. They do have policies in place to help protect players, so I do hope you can supply them with enough personal details to recover your old account. Feel free to call them also, if you dont want to wait.

Stevodude2012
08-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Ok, I'll tell them as much info as I can remember of my old account.

beaburkos13
09-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Hello! I made ticket and I explained my problem, but the problem is not resolved. I read on the Steam forums that there are other players with similar problem. After that you could not managed to fix my problem, I want to give me a new key to activate the game on a new uplay account. I read on the forums that was the solution to solve the problem with multiplayer. Regards and thank you in advance that you will solve my problem!

Ubi-Lhainiev
09-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Unfortunately, you will have to work out a solution with the Support team. Please update your existing ticket, rather than creating a new one. I wish you luck!