PDA

View Full Version : Developer Journal – Issue #35

Vorbann
03-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Hello,

As you know, we launched season 4 over the past two weeks.

However this hasn’t stopped us from making content updates and rebalancing the Coop and PvP worlds.

It’s because we’ve been busy launching season 4 that we haven’t had time to tell you about the content of the latest updates installed.

So here you go:

- New players will now be encouraged to take part in the most recently opened Coop world. They’ll still be able to choose, or be sponsored, to enter another world.

- Experience point awards on rift levels have been increased by 50%.

- The images in the strategic guide have been updated.

- Resource revenue was sometimes incorrectly calculated for traveling legendary class heroes. This has now been fixed.

We also added the possibility for players to use seals in order to re roll their Asha’s Gift.

If you decide to change your reward, you’ll obviously receive something other than your current reward. However, if you retry several times, it’s possible you’ll get a reward you already had previously. The only certainty is that you will not get the same reward as the one currently held.

In the next dev diary, we’ll be talking about the changes being made to the endgame on the PvP worlds thanks to your comments in the forums and surveys.

Vorbann

Mange_nut
03-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Well this is not going to restore balance or keep new players, now there are pocketbook warriors dominating the game completely, they have million to two million strength armies in as little as 3 weeks now, if anything the game isso out of balance you will have people quitting right quick if they cannot compete, I for one will be quitting, I care not for being unable to even offer a pitiful resistance to these people. I will be starting no new games, and may well drop out of the current ones unless something is done. all the new purchasable items are being misused to create super/ heroes/villains that are nothing more than bullies with toys.

Thorsson64
03-15-2013, 11:58 PM
And the Strategic Worlds will fail outside France unless Vestiges, at the least, are removed.

Mivac
03-17-2013, 04:35 PM
I have played for a long time, the game use to be enjoyable but now things are so out of balance a person cannot compete without deep pockets. Sad, this was an excellent game. Iakobos

Myrdrall
03-17-2013, 04:36 PM
They should stop giving vestiges away and stop this insane money drive, I remember when there used to be thousands on these servers, not hundreds, but thousands, worlds actually used to fill up.
they have corrupted the the game into something that promotes the same thing as the world economy, greed and selfish power for those that can afford it, why bother coming to a fantasy world when it is the same as the real one, where is the pride in the game you created, you can have no pride, people are quitting faster than they are joining, and those that join do not stay unless they have money to burn. It used to be a game of strategy, now is is nothing more than a cash cow of little duration, it is dying faster than they can save it.

jordface
03-17-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't see them saving it. We all know what needs to happen, except Ubi, of course.

Bbomber
03-17-2013, 11:06 PM
I started an alliance on The demons of the pit. We were no. 2 and a good group of players. And when the protection finished we were decimated by a player who had over a million strong 6 tier AP. His heroes are legendary and we don't stand a chance against him. We are losing players. Some who have played since season one. It is very sad that this game has come to be a pay to win game. I will be looking for a new one to play now. There is no more equality or balance in this game. The seals should be banned and if they aren't you will be making less money as you will have very few players left.

Myrdrall
03-19-2013, 11:30 PM
I see no one gives a ****, no response, no cares, may as well given us the finger.

Toni_G
03-23-2013, 11:12 AM
why bother coming to a fantasy world when it is the same as the real one
So well said!