PDA

View Full Version : Still haven't found a single game on extra content maps

chizzy12
03-12-2013, 11:22 PM
How can a company do this? charge me money for something that's generally unusable...im so tired of these maps. i want to play new ones. my 10 dollars went no where.

JUST GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE SO I CAN PLAY WITH PEOPLE

i've not played on the new maps ONCE. not even once!

did everyone forget and move on? worst company ever

SleezeRocker
03-12-2013, 11:44 PM
It's very difficult to find matches on the new maps. If I do find a match, it's always Artifact Assault. Sometimes I let it slide, but I want to be able to play Wanted or something else on the maps.

Almost theo nly way to play a match on new maps is with friends (or private game) or wolfpack (or solo)

chizzy12
03-12-2013, 11:47 PM
yes, it's pathetic. i paid 10 bucks for character models with the same killing style as the default characters.

the only good character out of the dlc is the coyote man. the other two are boring.

more people should talk about this considering of how messed up it is.

though, i'm sure this thread will die very soon and my voice will be forgotten

SleezeRocker
03-12-2013, 11:51 PM
yes, it's pathetic. i paid 10 bucks for character models with the same killing style as the default characters.

the only good character out of the dlc is the coyote man. the other two are boring.

more people should talk about this considering of how messed up it is.

though, i'm sure this thread will die very soon and my voice will be forgotten

Yeah I know what you mean, but oh well it's crap but I doubt Ubi will do anything about it. It's been done in ACB and ACR and again in AC3. It would not really be surprising if AC4 did it too :(

chizzy12
03-12-2013, 11:55 PM
fool me once, ubisoft, shame on you

you wont fool me twice.

chizzy12
03-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Where's that forum admin I see periodically? I'd love to hear his justification for this.

"well did you make a ticket?"

Mr_Balder
03-13-2013, 12:25 AM
The activity is always "low", what does that really mean? An exact number of participants would be nice.
If I would like to initiate a "open lobby" and take the time to wait for other players ... I always get forced to play Assassinate (after some sort of time-out).
I always quit witch takes a toll on my rank, but who can be bothered about that any longer.
The time-out should be a on/off setting ... or at least a user defined time value. Lets say 10 sec to 5 minuets (for whoever is willing to invest the time).

I think it's time to release the maps as freebies and only keep the characters in the BH DLC.
Or at least do a weekend event where the maps are included in regular mode.
This might increase the sale of the BH DLC ... just a thought.

mukwag
03-13-2013, 03:06 AM
The only time I get to play the extra maps is in Wolfpack. It does not bother me that I am not able to find regular lobbies, I bought the DLC for the personas.

punkachump
03-13-2013, 04:23 AM
I've gotten lucky a couple of times where some people are playing it. But most of the time I've launched a lobby in it.

I wouldn't care if ubisoft gave all the content maps away for free even though I used microsoft points for it, I'd rather play on the maps!

DannyStrong
03-13-2013, 09:48 PM
this sort of problem happened in acr. I'm thinking all of us returning players from the preivous games simply just decided to not buy the DLC knowing it'll have the same problems as the acr DLC.

AmaZim2
03-14-2013, 01:03 AM
The Battle Hardened Pack SHOULD be FREE for everybody!!!

Tarjas Templar
03-14-2013, 02:56 AM
only DLC I bought was to get the redcoat..but it was worth it cause i knew i would always use her..i was debating on the other dlc...but unless u like the personas its not worth it...they should release a few more maps though :\