PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Ubisoft after the Assassin Creed Black Flag

iceflame94
03-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Assassins in the period of history of China or Japan..

Why..

Ninja or samurai is some type of assassination..

It going to be a quite thrill gaming experience when combining the swordplay of the Asia and assassination style of the Europe..

Thank you..

Waiting for the next game..

HeedfulMass4856
03-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Assassins in the period of history of China or Japan..

Why..

Ninja or samurai is some type of assassination..

It going to be a quite thrill gaming experience when combining the swordplay of the Asia and assassination style of the Europe..

Thank you..

Waiting for the next game..

There's a reason there hasn't been a game done in China or Japan. Ubisoft likes to be unique with the time periods their AC games take place in. Honestly, how many games do you know of that have a setting of Syria, or Rome (not ancient Rome), or Venice, or Constantinople? Many people didn't really expect Ubisoft to go the the Golden Age of Piracty with AC: IV, and that's what Ubisoft likes to do - surprise their fanbase with their uniqueness and creativity. To sum it all up - too many games are based on ninjas and stuff. Ubisoft likes to take the road less traveled.

Escappa
03-10-2013, 09:58 PM
I want roman empire :D

deskp
03-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I've kindof always been against the idea of an AC set in that classic asian places. But if they were to do it im sure it would be great.

I jsut hope their asian accents wouldnt be terrible. Shao jun sounded so annoying.

who-can-i-be
03-10-2013, 10:08 PM
There's a reason there hasn't been a game done in China or Japan. Ubisoft likes to be unique with the time periods their AC games take place in. Honestly, how many games do you know of that have a setting of Syria, or Rome (not ancient Rome), or Venice, or Constantinople? Many people didn't really expect Ubisoft to go the the Golden Age of Piracty with AC: IV, and that's what Ubisoft likes to do - surprise their fanbase with their uniqueness and creativity. To sum it all up - too many games are based on ninjas and stuff. Ubisoft likes to take the road less traveled.

^This. But, if there was to be a game set in China or Japan, I'd say China, but only if the protagonist was Shao Jun.