PDA

View Full Version : Black flag sounds awesome but I can't buy it

Crazybone992
03-09-2013, 09:33 PM
So sad. AC III was the best of the series in theory, but in practice the poor optimization and several bugs made the game unplayable for some users. I was able to finish the game but it definitely was the most difficult thing ever, thanks to low fps and bsod issues. I have a strong desire to preorder black flag but now I have to resist it. Ubi claims they're trying to improve relations with pc players. Hah! I say that's a lie. Fix AC III and do a better optimization with Black flag. Maybe then pc gamers can forgive your mistakes. The truth has spoken.

Sushiglutton
03-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Wait to decide until say a week after release. Then you will know if people are having problems and of what kind. Pre-ordering now makes no sense.

BzkGB
03-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Don't worry. Even if you don't purchase AC4 there are plenty of suckers who, even after complaining endlessly about problems in AC3, are willing to fill Ubisoft's pockets.

I know what I'll be doing, but it seems most are too afraid to speak with their wallets.

YazX_
03-10-2013, 02:49 PM
just look at history, they are all lies, since ACB till AC3, its the same story, release a game, work on DLCs/new AC title and ignore bugs/glitches, no DEVs are allowed to talk to the community because they are saints. MP is full of bugs, crappy stupid buggy matchmaking which getting worse and worse with every release/patch and its getting boring and easy due to bad decisions on how to do things.

and last, long awaited promised patches never come and no changes are allowed to be done to MP because they want to make these changes on new MP (which makes it sucks because they dont lsn to the community and do whatever they like) so you would buy the new title. same scheme, same rip-off and same crap.

So to summarize it, Ubisoft Annecy are incompetent to keep implementing and supporting MP, Ubisoft Kiev are incompetent to port and optimize a PC version of the game. i would wish if Square Enix can buy this franchise like they did with True Crime and turned it awesome game with Sleeping Dogs which received more than 20 patches up to date.