PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play anything OTHER than conflict??

dontpouroverme
03-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Trying to get some matches in of the other game modes and having about as much success as a one-legged man in an @$$ kicking contest. End rant.

Distanz2005
03-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I understand the rant. Was dumb to default on conflict

Charity Diary
03-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Trying to get some matches in of the other game modes and having about as much success as a one-legged man in an @$$ kicking contest. End rant.

Are you playing on Xbox? If so, you could join community night on Wednesdays.

dontpouroverme
03-09-2013, 01:31 AM
On Playstation but good looking out.

I ToXiiC Sh0T I
03-09-2013, 10:45 AM
On Playstation but good looking out.

I'm on PS3 too, always can find Siege matches as long as they're on the Battle maps, DLC is useless most of the time :S

But I'm looking at running a similar community night on PS3 as it works so well on Xbox, we'd be playing all game modes and all maps, got a few interested already, players of all skill levels welcome :)

Add NUFC_Sniper1892 on PSN.

airshowboat
03-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Thinking about picking up the dlc with takedown. .. does anyone still play this mode? Will I be able to find a game or wasting my money?

reaper1032
03-10-2013, 05:07 AM
Thinking about picking up the dlc with takedown. .. does anyone still play this mode? Will I be able to find a game or wasting my money?
Theres about a 2% chance you will find a match on any dlc mode. However the maps, weapons and extra attatchments are worth the money. Also i reccomend you get Kyber with Arctic because more people people play on the "all DLC" preferences opposed to the individual DLCs

Charity Diary
03-10-2013, 05:22 AM
Theres about a 2% chance you will find a match on any dlc mode. However the maps, weapons and extra attatchments are worth the money. Also i reccomend you get Kyber with Arctic because more people people play on the "all DLC" preferences opposed to the individual DLCs

I disagree about the weapons. Nothing beats the Engineer's L22A2 or the Rifleman's ACR, although the F2000 comes close... The DLC weapons are no better than the stock ones.

And if you want to play any of the DLC maps, you have to have ALL of them, and you have to search during peak hours. And expect to play with the same group of people almost all the time.

airshowboat
03-10-2013, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the advice guys.. I really wanted a tdm experience but its not worth 30 bucks to get all the dlc. I'll stick with conquest mode for now.

Phoenixmgs
03-10-2013, 09:10 AM

I disagree about the weapons. Nothing beats the Engineer's L22A2 or the Rifleman's ACR, although the F2000 comes close... The DLC weapons are no better than the stock ones.

And if you want to play any of the DLC maps, you have to have ALL of them, and you have to search during peak hours. And expect to play with the same group of people almost all the time.

In my opinion, the S805 is the best AR.

Either get both map packs or get none of them since you will want to play on the 'All' battle preference.

dontpouroverme
03-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Ok, I think I use the DLC's when I search for stuff. I'll try just the battle maps. Lemme know the community night and I'll be online.