PDA

View Full Version : season pass help/ cannot download dlc

queenzbro
03-08-2013, 03:51 AM
I bought the season pass when the game came out for the xbox 360 and I put the code in way back than. now when I want to play the dlc I can not. i went to the assassin creed 3 store and nothing. it tells me that i have to buy everything. it does not say free like it does but instead it shows how much points it worth. i check my download history but i don't see anything that allows me to download it again the season pass. I know it went through when i put the code bc of the points i got out of it. Help!!!

LadyGahan2010
03-08-2013, 04:10 AM
if you have season pass you don't go to the store. Press Extras on main menu, If i remember correctly.

Eternal Reward
03-08-2013, 04:19 AM
Re-download it, and make sure your on the Assassins Creed 3 dlc page.

moron4666
03-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Just out of curiosity, is there an expiration date on the season pass? I was thinking of getting it and I am not sure if am too late

Eternal Reward
03-08-2013, 04:45 AM
Just out of curiosity, is there an expiration date on the season pass? I was thinking of getting it and I am not sure if am too late

Nope, it never expires.

moron4666
03-08-2013, 05:46 AM
ok thanks

queenzbro
04-11-2013, 01:20 AM
that what i did but no luck it shows that i have to pay Microsoft points.

queenzbro
04-11-2013, 01:22 AM
I check that to see ifi can re download it but cannot find it. i know i put it in bc of the points i got out of it

montagemik
04-11-2013, 03:21 AM
I check that to see ifi can re download it but cannot find it. i know i put it in bc of the points i got out of it

Doesn't X-box Marketplace keep a record of any purchased/activated Season passes ?

Abeonis
04-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Doesn't X-box Marketplace keep a record of any purchased/activated Season passes ?

Ys, but that's besides the point, because you don't buy it from the Marketplace. In order to get the 'free' DLC you have to: 1) Start up the game and access the main menu, 2) Go to 'Extras' and 3) Select what DLC you wish to download. It is here that you will see it says 'Free' (assuming you previously purchased the Season Pass.)

montagemik
04-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Ys, but that's besides the point, because you don't buy it from the Marketplace. In order to get the 'free' DLC you have to: 1) Start up the game and access the main menu, 2) Go to 'Extras' and 3) Select what DLC you wish to download. It is here that you will see it says 'Free' (assuming you previously purchased the Season Pass.)

I wasn't asking about buying DLC content ............... It sounds like its not free because he has NO Pass installed - " don't see anything that lets me download it again the season pass" ,
So I was asking about X-Box market place possibly having some record the season pass was actually ever activated .

Once a season pass is activated/ purchased - PS3 keeps a record of it in - accnt management / subscriptions, If X360 is similar he'd then at least have proof for Microsoft or Ubisoft that he should have the season pass if neccessary.