PDA

View Full Version : [PC] How can I play GRIT using the Gold Edition?

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 10:06 PM
I've installed GR Gold Edition, but I can only play the first campaign. I enjoy it tremendously, but for a little variety, I'd like to play the other campaigns or quick missions too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 10:06 PM
I've installed GR Gold Edition, but I can only play the first campaign. I enjoy it tremendously, but for a little variety, I'd like to play the other campaigns or quick missions too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 11:19 PM
To MaxofTat,

Start the game and click options on the first splash screen. Click the mods tab and highlight DS in the left window by clicking it. Now click activate and it will appear in the right window under active mods so just repeat for IT.

To play quick missions you must first play the campaign for that mission before it is unlocked for use. Also playing the campaign unlocks the multiplayer maps to use in single player mode. Welcome to the game and forums.

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 02:18 AM
Snipe21...

Thank you. I will try that out and let you know how it goes.

MaxofTat

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 08:56 AM
It worked! Kinda... I still can't start a new campaign, but at least I know I've got the right stuff loaded. (= Thanks again.

MaxofTat

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 09:43 AM
To MaxofTat,

New Campaign

To start a new campaign, click on the New Campaign button. This takes you to the New Campaign Screen.

At the upper left, you will see a text box. Type in the name of your new campaign here. It's a good idea to make it distinctive, to avoid any later confusion between saved campaigns.

Below the text box are your difficulty ratings: Recruit, Veteran, and Elite. Select one of these to set the difficulty for your campaign. Recruit offers unlimited ammunition for some weapons, as well as less skilled opponents. Veteran is standard game play, and Elite sets you up to face extremely skilled, lethal hostiles. Note that you cannot change difficulty levels within a campaign. If you begin a campaign at Recruit, you will have to start a new one if you decide that you're ready to tackle Veteran missions.

At the bottom left of the screen is a button labelled Cancel. This deletes your choices and takes you back to the previous (Campaign) screen.

At the lower right is a button marked Start. Clicking on this begins your campaign.

Deleting a Campaign

To delete a campaign, select it by clicking on it with your mouse, then click the Delete Campaign button. A dialog box asking if you wish to continue will appear. If you decide that you'd rather save the campaign after all, click No. If you do in fact want to delete the campaign, click on Yes. This will delete the campaign from your saved campaign list, and remove it from the list at the upper left of the screen. If you delete a campaign, any individual games you've saved as part of that campaign are deleted as well.

Resuming a Campaign

If you have saved campaigns, the Resume Campaign button will be available to select. (If not, it will be greyed out.) A list of your saved campaigns will appear in the box above the buttons. To resume one, select the campaign you'd like to play, then click on Resume Campaign. This will take you to the Campaign Mission Screen.

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 08:05 PM
Oops... let me clarify.

I can't start a DIFFERENT campaign. (= I'm currently on the GR campaign, and I was hoping to start IT and flip betwen the two. I don't seem to be able to do that, I'm much more content now. (I got IT for my xbox!) (=

- MaxofTat

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 07:42 AM
Well as far as I know You should be
able to start IT campaign beside GR!

Good Luck!

For Serbia and Honor!
63. Paratroop Brigade.