PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed novella

TheGojiraGamer
03-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Hello, Assassin's Creed fans.
Just a quick heads-up, keep watch for my new novella (A word which here means a short novel), Assassin's Creed: The Hidden Truth.
The Hidden Truth is a story in which Desmond discovers dark truths about Ezio, the Templars, and the history of the Assassins. It introduces Ezio's forgotten son, Giovanni Auditore da Firenze II, and tells how the Assassins and the Templars are really connected. But, that's all I can tell in public.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Is this true?There's no sigh of Assassin's Creed: The Hidden Truth in acwikia.com

TheGojiraGamer
03-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Currently, it's being negotiated with publishers.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-07-2013, 07:10 PM
any links about it?

TheGojiraGamer
03-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Ahhh, no. In fact, some people are ticked off at me for even mentioning it.

AherasSTRG
03-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Is that the son we see as a baby in "The Embers"?

Scystab
03-08-2013, 10:28 AM
No, the only official son of Ezio is named Marcello. He also has a daughter, Flavia.

Although, the developers stated that we can't really know for sure how many children Ezio has, implicating the many sexual encouters he had in his life

AherasSTRG
03-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Oh my goodness!!! Only now do I realise!!!!!! That's what the Rising Phoenix is all about!!!! Out of THE EMBERS of Ezio's death, the PHOENIX WILL RISE, his son!!!!!!

Too cool to be fakse!!!!!

AjinkyaParuleka
03-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Oh my goodness!!! Only now do I realise!!!!!! That's what the Rising Phoenix is all about!!!! Out of THE EMBERS of Ezio's death, the PHOENIX WILL RISE, his son!!!!!!

Too cool to be fakse!!!!!
I am pretty sure it had Erudito Symbols all around indicating it might be more of a present day storyline.