PDA

View Full Version : AC IV Black Flag Spyglass (zoomed view)

rodri.alcaraz
03-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi,

I am really looking forward to the new AC IV. I am really excited about it and I just wanted to suggest a feature related to the spyglass view. It would be great if we could use it during the general gameplay as well, just to have a zoomed view of our environment (let's say we are on the top of a tree for example, and we just want to see around). Pretty much like the zoomed view feature available in Batman Arkham City, or the sniper view available in many shooters. That way we could climb to the top of a high building/tree, and just look around or enjoy the views with greater detail.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Rodrigo

MasterAssasin84
03-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Hence the name telescope :rolleyes:

itsamea-mario
03-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Hence the name telescope :rolleyes:

No shizz...
Op is saying he wants to be able to use it whenever he wants. I don't see why not.

jenyto
03-07-2013, 04:20 PM
That would be a rather interesting addition :o

Q1RSTU
03-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Or spot a target from afar. That'd be awesome!

WalSwJan
03-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Since Far Cry 3 devs are working on this game too,I guess it will maybe work like the camera in FC3.

x___Luffy___x
03-07-2013, 07:06 PM
don t think that there would be an option like this.. and they have also said that there will be no tree running in this game.. i really liked the tree running though.
even so i am really looking forward to this game.

TheBearJew32
03-07-2013, 07:15 PM
But it's been confirmed that there is a spyglass you can use to scope out land and other ships. It would be stupid if you could only use it on the ship...wait a second

Bastiaen
03-07-2013, 07:57 PM
don t think that there would be an option like this.. and they have also said that there will be no tree running in this game.. i really liked the tree running though.
even so i am really looking forward to this game.

I'm pretty sure that the whole tree running thing was a misunderstanding due to language barrier. Guesdon seemed to think the interviewer was only referring to the fact that we won't have a huge forest area (like the frontier) to tree run around in. Tree running will be back.

kuled2012
03-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Since Far Cry 3 devs are working on this game too,I guess it will maybe work like the camera in FC3.

They are!? My expectations for this game have risen a lot just now.

LoyalACFan
03-07-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm pretty sure that the whole tree running thing was a misunderstanding due to language barrier. Guesdon seemed to think the interviewer was only referring to the fact that we won't have a huge forest area (like the frontier) to tree run around in. Tree running will be back.

Considering there's a screenshot of Edward leaping to a perfectly-placed tree branch, I'd say so too. It probably won't be as complex as AC3's though.

Bastiaen
03-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Considering there's a screenshot of Edward leaping to a perfectly-placed tree branch, I'd say so too. It probably won't be as complex as AC3's though.

It makes sense, right? Hopefully it's not a canoe or frozen lake.

inferno33222
03-07-2013, 10:17 PM
This would be a cool option.