PDA

View Full Version : Thursday COMBO CLASH - 07/02/2013 - You're Doomed

Aza404
03-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Dear Champions,

This week’s Combo Clash is called « You’re Doomed » and was submitted by IBasharAnge. It’s a devastating combo that uses Doom Bringer and Altar of Asha to get rid of all the creatures on the board and bring back a creature from your graveyard.

How do you use this combo?
Simple, deploy the Doom Bringer to the battlefield then use Altar of Asha to kill the Doom Bringer and take a card back into your hand from the gaveyard. Thanks to the Domm Bringer’s ability, you will be killing off all the creatures on the board giving you a chance to get the board control back ;)

Here’s a video showing you how it works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME19s16ciC4&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy!
Aza

IBasharAnge
03-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah ! Submited yesterday, so glad I won.

Thank you very much.

r3tsa
03-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Lucky bastard!

IBasharAnge
03-07-2013, 03:25 PM
You mean "WItty bastard!", right ? :p

Harmbringer
03-07-2013, 03:41 PM
But nice one, I didn´t know that!
All you need is two unique Epics :p

Uraxor
03-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Hey, I actually like this one!
The only flaw is that when you can actually play it, you've probably lost already.. but still nice :o)

I was gonna say it could be used at lower gelos, but ... Harmbringer's got a point xD

Ipwnfour
03-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Another combo that will never see play. I'd rather have a more obvious combo than one that no one will every see used.

Elementalist.
03-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Nice one :)

WalkingHawking
03-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Why not the classic Doombringer + Week of the Dead? At least you don't need 9 resources and 2 epics to do that xD
But well, i guess it's original at least ;P

r3tsa
03-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Because it already won Clash. ^^

Uraxor
03-07-2013, 10:19 PM
This one gives you creature on board 'for free' (cost of Altar and Doombringer's positive effect).

It could be used as a finisher: you clean up the board, no matter how well it is defended and resurrect Pao to deal the final blow. It would fit with the time when this becomes avail as well...

WalkingHawking
03-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Did it? :X xD

MT...
03-08-2013, 12:49 AM
I would rather read compliments about a combo that someone took time to demonstrate then to read comments on what some people believe will never get played. Good Job IBasharAnge!

trupiciel
03-08-2013, 11:48 AM
That was fun. On a side note I always red your nickname as I Bash And Rage, i dunno why :o

IBasharAnge
03-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Yeah, forget about the "Ange" part, it's just a suffix. My "real" name is IBashar pretty much everywhere. On Youtube, I'm known as IBasharSc2 for my 100+ tutorials on Starcraft II but I now regret not to have used my regular nickname.
For the story, when I decided that a buddy of mine had to play Duel of Champions, I created a new account when he created his so that we could play interesting custom games. When typing the nickname, I had forgotten that the name of the faction was Heaven and so I used "Ange" (Angel in french).

Finally, I liked playing with this account more than with the first one so it became my main account (the one on which I've spent money). But I hate its name. If there was a way to change it ...

trupiciel
03-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Yeah, forget about the "Ange" part, it's just a suffix. My "real" name is IBashar pretty much everywhere. On Youtube, I'm known as IBasharSc2 for my 100+ tutorials on Starcraft II but I now regret not to have used my regular nickname.
For the story, when I decided that a buddy of mine had to play Duel of Champions, I created a new account when he created his so that we could play interesting custom games. When typing the nickname, I had forgotten that the name of the faction was Heaven and so I used "Ange" (Angel in french).

Finally, I liked playing with this account more than with the first one so it became my main account (the one on which I've spent money). But I hate its name. If there was a way to change it ...

It's always nice to learn something new, thanks for explanation :) Also it's not Heaven - a place of gods but Haven - a place of safety :D

IBasharAnge
03-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Oh my. Thank you.

The Angels part was kind of confusing :)

IBasharAnge
03-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I just spent 350 of the 500 seals I got to buy two VR packs. I got 2 Clashing Tides ! Yay !

ulpsz
03-26-2013, 04:24 PM
that is actually a good one...

to hard to pull off most of the time but clever and creative...