PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed : Rising Phoenix (Another game?)

FirestarLuva
03-06-2013, 12:42 AM
http://assassinscreedchile.tumblr.com/

Ubi did say they'll be releasing two assassin's creed games this year. What do you make of this? Another game, book, movie perhaps?
Another Connor game?

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Probably a vita-title about Connor or Haytham

zzmorg82
03-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Aswell as Escappa said, ubi needs to take time on their games imo, I know they work on them while working o another game at the same time but still. It would help their sales if they space their games out. Just look at Grand Theft Auto.

pacmanate
03-06-2013, 12:48 AM
I think its about Haytham rising the ranks of being an Assassin then turning to the dark side.

I dont see how Connor can rise? Thats what AC3 was all about

Escappa
03-06-2013, 12:50 AM
I think AC3 was more about his fall :p

He was great and all...but he never really rised

pacmanate
03-06-2013, 12:51 AM
I think AC3 was more about his fall :p

He was great and all...but he never really rised

Well he kinda did. He was just a normal child, always wanted his people to be free. He sought out what he had to do to keep his people safe. He rose up from being a child to being an Assassin. Even though he failed :P

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 12:56 AM
I think its about Haytham rising the ranks of being an Assassin then turning to the dark side.

I haven't read Forsaken yet. But did Haytham actually become an Assassin at some point? I thought maybe he was converted to Templar before he joined the ranks?

LoyalACFan
03-06-2013, 12:58 AM
It's most likely a handheld title, or a social network game about a pirate rising through the ranks to become a captain?

pacmanate
03-06-2013, 12:59 AM
I haven't read Forsaken yet. But did Haytham actually become an Assassin at some point? I thought maybe he was converted to Templar before he joined the ranks?

He got turned I think, would explain how he had the hidden blades with the Assassin logo on it but he chopped the top bits off.

I have another thought, what if Rising Phoenix is a side game of Connor actually GETTING A GIRL?! Ey? Ey? "Rising PHOENIX" ;) ;) *NUDGE WINK*

deskp
03-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Liberation was named AC 3: liberation.. this is not branded with any number...

It's proapbly an ipad or facebook game. I hope its a new comic or short film.

He got turned I think, would explain how he had the hidden blades with the Assassin logo on it but he chopped the top bits off.

I have another thought, what if Rising Phoenix is a side game of Connor actually GETTING A GIRL?! Ey? Ey? "Rising PHOENIX" ;) ;) *NUDGE WINK*

If the um.. object rising were to be described as a phoenix it would possebly be burning... poor connor got himself some ill old timey std?

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 01:00 AM
A handheld game with an Indian female lesbian protagonist perhaps? ;)

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 01:01 AM

Ahhh. What you did there, i see it.

D.I.D.
03-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Perhaps the Phoenix is another ship, like the Jackdaw?

zzmorg82
03-06-2013, 01:03 AM
A handheld game with an Indian female lesbian protagonist perhaps? ;)

But easy controls like Liberations maybe? :D

InfectedNation
03-06-2013, 01:04 AM
People....don't discuss Forsaken if you haven't even read it. Haytham was never an assassin because Edward was killed before he could tell him anything. Haytham was raised a templar and stole one of those blades.

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 01:06 AM
But easy controls like Liberations maybe? :D

I never played Liberations. But sure! why not?!

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 01:07 AM
People....don't discuss Forsaken if you haven't even read it. Haytham was never an assassin because Edward was killed before he could tell him anything. Haytham was raised a templar and stole one of those blades.

I haven't read it, but what i said was pretty much this :/

silvermercy
03-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Rising Phoenix usually implies something/someone raising from the ashes, being regenerated, reborn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_%28mythology%29

LieutenantJojo
03-06-2013, 01:17 AM
It's either a Vita game or something completely different, like a short movie a la Embers.

Will_Lucky
03-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Rising Phoenix usually implies something/someone raising from the ashes, being regenerated, reborn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

Desmond is alive...

Nah its a Connor Vita game.

LieutenantJojo
03-06-2013, 01:21 AM
Desmond is alive...

****it, if it really were to be a Connor game, then I'll have to buy a PSVita after all...

Boulder_Av
03-06-2013, 01:25 AM
Must likely a Haytham Vita game or a short movie. If it is a Haytham game than there is much more to him than even what is in Forsaken.

Locopells
03-06-2013, 01:28 AM

*splutter*

silvermercy
03-06-2013, 01:31 AM
Desmond is alive...

Dam it... If it's with Connor, now I will have to buy it!

(better than no Connor at all... I so wanted console though)

Radman500
03-06-2013, 01:37 AM
so it is a connor vita game, is htis confirmed

Boulder_Av
03-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Great no more home console or PC releases for Connor. Come Ubisoft do not pull a new Bloodlines and abandon your character on a handheld game.

Caeser_of_Rome
03-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Doubt it when they can't even Spell Official Correctly, LOL they spell it like a 2nd grader would, "Oficial". That's when you know something Un-Official.

FirestarLuva
03-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Guys calm down. They never said this is a Connor vita game. For all we know it could be a movie or facebook game.

silvermercy
03-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Doubt it when they can't even Spell Official Correctly, LOL they spell it like a 2nd grader would, "Oficial". That's when you know something Un-Official.
"oficial" is the Chilean word for official though. The spelling is correct.
Not saying I believe it 100%, but they've been right many times before in the past with unreleased info.

(About Connor and Desmond, no we still don't know. Nothing's confirmed, just wishful thinking for now)

D.I.D.
03-06-2013, 01:51 AM

Assassin's Creed Chile. They speak Spanish.

"Comunidad Oficial" = "Official Community"

People who throw in random capitalisation like an 18th century political cartoon shouldn't call other people stupid. Glass houses and all that.

I-Like-Pie45
03-06-2013, 01:56 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Connor get the Embers treatment...

Frank9182011
03-06-2013, 02:02 AM
When did Ubi say we'd be getting a second game this year?

Caeser_of_Rome
03-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Assassin's Creed Chile. They speak Spanish.

"Comunidad Oficial" = "Official Community"

People who throw in random capitalisation like an 18th century political cartoon shouldn't call other people stupid. Glass houses and all that.

Well this is a U.S Forum, why would people be Sending links in Spanish?

souNdwAve89
03-06-2013, 02:13 AM
Rising Phoenix reminds me of the rising sun, which usually means Japan. Very curious to what this is.

FirestarLuva
03-06-2013, 02:26 AM
This is what a person from another thread posted:

I was on a bus in New Jersey recently and saw a man dressed in a shirt and a tie. He seemed to be carrying some folders and papers on him, as if he were heading to a big meeting. One of these titles was listed as Assassins Creed: Rising Phoenix. The release date down was 10/30/2013 and was listed as a Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Playstation 4, and PC title. It even had a cool insignia down for it which was what looked like an orange phoenix feather in the back with the Assassins Creed symbol in a white tone overlaying it, as well as a full black background. I thought it would be of use to fans here of the series.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Check out this thread. I have a bit more clarification for this upcoming title.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/757390-2-Assassins-Creed-titles-being-released-this-year

velluch
03-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Maybe we get to play as Abbas.

Mattaio19
03-06-2013, 02:40 AM
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m576/MattaioMasterAssassin/tumblr_mj5vqtnvqH1ry1t1jo1_1280_zps96ac9a36.png

velluch
03-06-2013, 02:42 AM
I hope its not a vita game for Connor. What a waste of a character that would be.

Mattaio19
03-06-2013, 02:44 AM
I hope its not a vita game for Connor. What a waste of a character that would be.

I know, right? Connor at least deservs another game but not on the vita. I swear if ubi pulls something like that i dunna if i'd ever forgive them.

deskp
03-06-2013, 02:46 AM
Why is there no "TM" after the subtitle? they usualy use "TM" when theres subtiles with 2 or more words..

Mattaio19
03-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Not sure, wondering that myself. Got it from here http://assassinscreedchile.tumblr.com/

DavisP92
03-06-2013, 02:53 AM

I don't think Haytham can be an assassin at the age of 10, he was taken by Edwards' crew member who was a templar. And the hidden blade was taken from the assassin he killed in AC3 in the book. Ironic that he killed the assassin with his own hidden blade

Will_Lucky
03-06-2013, 02:54 AM
Rising Pheonix...Shao Jun perhaps? Could be a film like Embers, a continuation of her story perhaps.

Could be a Vita game who knows.

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 02:56 AM
This rumour is from a tumblr page. Are you sure it can be trusted?

Mattaio19
03-06-2013, 02:57 AM
It can be trusted. They used to have a facebook page and they where the first ones to post out the first screens for Black Flag (the first wave) and nobody else had them up before but it got taken down (assuming it did unless my facebook's acting up) so i guess it can

deskp
03-06-2013, 02:57 AM
Rising Pheonix...Shao Jun perhaps? Could be a film like Embers, a continuation of her story perhaps.
Hope they get a better voice actress and or better voice direction if that is the case.

silvermercy
03-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Hmm... So this supposed AC cover has a... FEATHER?
Hmm... Yeah Connor for me. Decided. ahaha... lol

velluch
03-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Hmm... So this supposed AC cover has a... FEATHER?
Hmm... Yeah Connor for me. Decided. ahaha... lol

What feather? What are you talking about?

silvermercy
03-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Oh I'm just referring to the other thread and post, where someone saw the supposed AC logo while commuting or something.

UrDeviant1
03-06-2013, 03:10 AM

Don't worry, people will find anything to latch onto. Take what you hear with a ****ton of salt ;)

Megas_Doux
03-06-2013, 03:14 AM
I know they are milking the cow, but two games like that???? Nah!!! I would go with the vita option or the animated movie...

BATISTABUS
03-06-2013, 04:06 AM
This story sounds like a parody of the original Black Flag(s) leak.

Jexx21
03-06-2013, 05:32 AM
sounds so awesome imma fly my phoenix to the bach

montagemik
03-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Aswell as Escappa said, ubi needs to take time on their games imo, I know they work on them while working o another game at the same time but still. It would help their sales if they space their games out. Just look at Grand Theft Auto.

I'm sorry , but i'm bored of GTA being compared in any way as a template for how AC games should be handled.
AC & GTA Attract a different kind of audience - looking for different things from the game .

Despite the age rating - GTA games are just a Playground for anyone over age 9 , "Do what you like - Go where you like" .........
Nobody buys GTA to follow any game story / plot .

Delaying the AC games wouldn't make much difference content wise - The game Discs have a limited capacity , They can only include what fits .
The bigger they make the AC Worlds - The more limited they are for game mission content .
And personally - I think releasing a game on multiple discs seems a little out dated & messy .

At this point in the franchise - Ubisoft know they can carry on with their established release schedules , Any customers who they lose because they don't like a certain installment , Are soon replaced by New AC customers who've joined the series because of something included in the latest title.

On the whole , Most AC fans will remain & long term the amount of long term followers remains or expands .
Ubisoft with AC ARE just like Rockstar with GTA = No matter how good or bad some think they're next games will be - These companies have a Guaranteed sales hit on their hands .

We'll get what they give - Annual demands for each AC title won't change their gameplan or game structure .
And i just get tired of the same excuses & reasons why ubisoft should copy other games in any way .

Making an annual purchase isn't mandatory - Playing a series people think is too short & they no longer enjoy isn't mandatory either.
Ubisoft want your money - But wether you spend it with them or not is always your choice .

RinoTheBouncer
03-06-2013, 09:42 AM
I hope it's something for major consoles.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-06-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm sorry , but i'm bored of GTA being compared in any way as a template for how AC games should be handled.
AC & GTA Attract a different kind of audience - looking for different things from the game .

Despite the age rating - GTA games are just a Playground for anyone over age 9 , "Do what you like - Go where you like" .........

Delaying the AC games wouldn't make much difference content wise - The game Discs have a limited capacity , They can only include what fits .
The bigger they make the AC Worlds - The more limited they are for game mission content .
And personally - I think releasing a game on multiple discs seems a little out dated & messy .

At this point in the franchise - Ubisoft know they can carry on with their established release schedules , Any customers who they lose because they don't like a certain installment , Are soon replaced by New AC customers who've joined the series because of something included in the latest title.

On the whole , Most AC fans will remain & long term the amount of long term followers remains or expands .
Ubisoft with AC ARE just like Rockstar with GTA = No matter how good or bad some think they're next games will be - These companies have a Guaranteed sales hit on their hands .

We'll get what they give - Annual demands for each AC title won't change their gameplan or game structure .
And i just get tired of the same excuses & reasons why ubisoft should copy other games in any way .

Making an annual purchase isn't mandatory - Playing a series people think is too short & they no longer enjoy isn't mandatory either.
Ubisoft want your money - But wether you spend it with them or not is always your choice .
You make no sense. Multiple discs are the way to go. It isn't even that inconvenient to put the multiplayer on a seperate disc even if it is outdated. If that is what you want, you will see a noticable decline in content from AC3. I am against you completely and hope Ubisoft does not go down that route, as it is the dumbest route. There was a huge decline in quality from AC2 to Brotherhood and I don't want to see that again.

LoyalACFan
03-06-2013, 10:31 AM
I hope it's something for major consoles.

I severely doubt it and hope to God it isn't. There's already enough raised eyebrows about AC becoming annualized; do you really want TWO major titles per year?

RinoTheBouncer
03-06-2013, 10:39 AM
I severely doubt it and hope to God it isn't. There's already enough raised eyebrows about AC becoming annualized; do you really want TWO major titles per year?

Not necessarily two of them this year. Maybe this is a leak of something coming later. Maybe this is what the AC film will be called or a book but I'm hoping for a new game and honestly I think if they scrap the name ACIV:Black Flag and replace it with AC:Rising Phoenix would be much smarter, after all we're still within the Kenway zone.

Or maybe they should've called ACIV:Black Flag, AC:Black Phoenix, LOL.

emperior
03-06-2013, 10:40 AM
What if they look for the Shroud of Eden to reborn Desmond as it happened to Jesus and Brutus?

pirate1802
03-06-2013, 10:41 AM
What if they look for the Shroud of Eden to reborn Desmond as it happened to Jesus and Brutus?

Oh gawd no...

dewgel
03-06-2013, 10:42 AM

From what I know, Haytham was born into the Assassin brotherhood (through his father's Assassin background), but at an early age the Templars took him in and showed him their ideals, made him realise their way was the best way.

Haytham got the hidden blades in a fight with Miko (The Assassin he assassinates in the Opera) when he was younger, in a fight with him.

TorQue1988
03-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Apparently it would be a vita tile indeed. Does anyone speak russian?
http://psvhome.ru/ps_vita_news/7602-ps-vita-assassins-creed-rising-phoenix.html

silvermercy
03-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Apparently it would be a vita tile indeed. Does anyone speak russian?
http://psvhome.ru/ps_vita_news/7602-ps-vita-assassins-creed-rising-phoenix.html
They only say Rising Phoenix will be for PS Vita at the end.

Not sure what's their source though.

LoyalACFan
03-06-2013, 12:26 PM
They only say Rising Phoenix will be for PS Vita at the end.

Not sure what's their source though.

Yeah, that seems a little sketchy... They didn't source it at all. Good find, though, it may well prove to be correct.

montagemik
03-06-2013, 12:45 PM
You make no sense. Multiple discs are the way to go. It isn't even that inconvenient to put the multiplayer on a seperate disc even if it is outdated. If that is what you want, you will see a noticable decline in content from AC3. I am against you completely and hope Ubisoft does not go down that route, as it is the dumbest route. There was a huge decline in quality from AC2 to Brotherhood and I don't want to see that again.

Direct installation from disc or digital downloads are the way to go - Multiple disc games on a console format are Never the preffered choice by developers .
It's usually their only option available to maintain the widest sales market possible ...............but never their first choice. That's the truth , not just sense.

ACB was an overextended sequel - originally intended as AC2 DLC to wrap up the AC2 storyline how they originally planned . Limitations prevented everything being included in AC2 .
But they decided to expand the AC-B /AC2 DLC & continue it as a game in itself .
That explains your ( huge :rolleyes:) drop in game quality between AC2 - ACB

D.I.D.
03-06-2013, 05:37 PM

Uh, yes they do. I do. The GTA forums filled up with hundreds of people complaining about GTAIV and the Episodes, that the new games had spoiled their fun, because it wasn't much of a sandbox anymore and they'd geared it all towards story. Why do you think phrases from the games' dialogue became catchphrases, if people weren't playing the story?

That's not the point about GTA. The point is that GTA is "just" the same game every time, but it's the same fantastic game. It's always a crime game in a big US cityscape. You'll always drive, you'll always see the same childish jokes, the protagonist will always upset the biggest crime lord and will always have to fight him at the end. It's the same, because its core elements are fun. Every iteration tweaks those core factors to improve them, and sometimes they'll add some new features but they're not duty-bound to do so. All hands in Rockstar's staff who work on GTA are on the game.

If the games came out every year, they would need to make dramatic changes every time, to answer the question, "Why should I buy this one, when I bought the last one 12 months ago?". That's Assassin's Creed's problem. It's got central issues to fix, but instead the attention has to go on bolting new features and modes onto the edges, just so they can reply that you do need this, because it's not like the others. How often have you heard someone express an opinion that reads something like "AC doesn't have a core mechanic anymore"? It's true. Last time, the game tried to fix the movement, but they did it for a game with little rooftop use that featured a terrible paucity of actual assassinations. If AC3 was the first game of a series, and none of the others existed, the title "Assassin's Creed" would be a little strange because the heart of the concept is shrouded in all this fog.

Make it come out when it's ready, and AC could be the slickest, most satisfying, most intriguing assassination and theft game. As things stand, as a consumer, you're just rolling the dice every time you put down your money. It might be good, it might be bad. It might have had plenty of time spent on it, or it might have been rushed out to fit an arbitrary deadline. With at least three overlapping teams, maybe you're buying a game with the best staff and maybe you're not.

I'm not saying AC games should be spaced out as far as Rockstar's GTAs are, but I would like to see them delay a game some time. One year isn't a bad target, but it needn't be as firm as "end of every October, without fail". I'd be so happy if I heard an Ubisoft announcement that an AC title needed more work, and would be released in May instead.

lothario-da-be
03-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Why did nobody thought about this???? http://translate.google.nl/#ru/nl/
copy this and translate to your language: http://psvhome.ru/ps_vita_news/7602-ps-vita-assassins-creed-rising-phoenix.html
Cool surprise not?

henne-kei
03-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Why did nobody thought about this???? http://translate.google.nl/#ru/nl/
copy this and translate to your language: http://psvhome.ru/ps_vita_news/7602-ps-vita-assassins-creed-rising-phoenix.html
Cool surprise not?

Because it's messy. It just told me something about qualitiy plumb :rolleyes:

VitaminsXYZ
03-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Because it's messy. It just told me something about qualitiy plumb :rolleyes:

You can get enough out of it at least.

Going by this article, it looks like we'll be getting a new main character in a completely different setting. Sounds pretty interesting. And I'm honestly not even gonna bother holding my breath for more Connor. They probably intend on wrapping up his story with the DLC.

menumaxibestof
03-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Rising Phoenix could be about Erudito ?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1d936152d625fe693215e68c7410d3d2/tumblr_mja3zkc8iw1ry1t1jo1_1280.png (http://assassinscreedchile.tumblr.com/)

silvermercy
03-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Rising Phoenix could be about Erudito ?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1d936152d625fe693215e68c7410d3d2/tumblr_mja3zkc8iw1ry1t1jo1_1280.png (http://assassinscreedchile.tumblr.com/)

I love the usage warning at the bottom! lol All over the internet in 3... 2... 1....

So does this look like PS Vita you think? I don't own a Vita yet.

diaboslb7
03-07-2013, 02:23 PM
I do not have a playstation vita so never played ac3: liberation but this new "supposed" game can not be a continuation of Aveline?

pirate1802
03-07-2013, 02:47 PM
If this Rising Phoenix is about Desmond's coming back to life I swear I'll hit someone with a fish

roostersrule2
03-07-2013, 02:53 PM
If this Rising Phoenix is about Desmond's coming back to life I swear I'll hit someone with a fishIf it is I will gladly get you that fish my friend.

pirate1802
03-07-2013, 02:54 PM
If it is I will gladly get you that fish my friend.

Make sure the fish is a rotten one.

roostersrule2
03-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Make sure the fish is a rotten one.A rotten sword fish it is.

senor_goose
03-07-2013, 04:21 PM
"oficial" is the Chilean word for official though. The spelling is correct.
Not saying I believe it 100%, but they've been right many times before in the past with unreleased info.

(About Connor and Desmond, no we still don't know. Nothing's confirmed, just wishful thinking for now)

LMAO. "Chilean"? It's SPANISH, child.

ArabianFrost
03-07-2013, 04:37 PM
First thing to notice, the graphics seem like they are of mobile quality, so maybe an iPad game. Second thing, it looks like Erudito's boat the Alta´r ll, so maybe they are some mediocre hacking puzzles or whatever. We'll see.

D.I.D.
03-07-2013, 04:54 PM
LMAO. "Chilean"? It's SPANISH, child.

Those words are Spanish, but the dialect is different. Chilean Spanish has its own syntax and vocabulary, much like Quebecois French is set apart from European French.

D.I.D.
03-07-2013, 05:00 PM
First thing to notice, the graphics seem like they are of mobile quality, so maybe an iPad game. Second thing, it looks like Erudito's boat the Aquila, so maybe they are some mediocre hacking puzzles or whatever. We'll see.

It might even be a short 3d game for browsers. The ad-supported browser edition of Hitman: Blood Money worked really well.

Caeser_of_Rome
03-07-2013, 05:03 PM
You know there could've been a Competition going on of which one should be released. Either Black Flag, or Rising Phenox. I'm just saying, it'd be near Impossible for the Developers to Release Two Assassins Creed games in one year. That be like EA Releasing BF4 and BFBC3 This year, and Call of Duty Releasing MW4 and Black ops 3. My point is here, that this could've been a Competition between the two titles to see which one gets Released, or it Could be an Upcoming DLC or Game for a Portable Console.

RzaRecta357
03-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Eves descendant rising up?

Spider_Sith9
03-07-2013, 05:16 PM
First thing to notice, the graphics seem like they are of mobile quality, so maybe an iPad game. Second thing, it looks like Erudito's boat the Aquila, so maybe they are some mediocre hacking puzzles or whatever. We'll see.

Gavin is with the Assassins and his boat is called the Altair II for correction. :)

ArabianFrost
03-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Gavin is with the Assassins and his boat is called the Altair II for correction. :)

My bad. I got mixed up because I heard of the Aquila's name having some relation to Alta´r.

dlcopela
03-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Correction to the comment about AC: Chile posting the pics first or in the first wave. Ultimate Assassins Creed Fans on Facebook posted them earlier, if not at least at the same time.

Kaschra
03-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Erudito?!
Well, this seems really interesting, but I fear it will be a Viat game, and I don't have a Vita...

Bastiaen
03-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Erudito?!
Well, this seems really interesting, but I fear it will be a Viat game, and I don't have a Vita...

I bought my Vita for AC3: L. While I don't have a lot of good games for it (yet), I think the platform is amazing for a portable. I really hope I get more AC for my Vita. Also, Erudito played an important role in Liberation. I always want more stuff about Erudito.

Frank9182011
03-07-2013, 11:31 PM
The bottom of the screenshot shows that it's for Ubisoft Digital Arts internal use only.

Ubisoft Digital Arts is Ubi's filmmaking wing - they were responsible for Lineage.

In all likelihood, this is a tie-in short film of some kind.

Spider_Sith9
03-08-2013, 02:09 AM
The bottom of the screenshot shows that it's for Ubisoft Digital Arts internal use only.

Ubisoft Digital Arts is Ubi's filmmaking wing - they were responsible for Lineage.

I bet it has something to do with the Kenway lineage. Hopefully it's Connor.

I still want Shao Jun to be in a playable game! D:

poptartz20
03-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Umm... Well it could always be a Nintendo DS title. ;)

Hahah... I couldn't even keep a straight face typing that. I'm surprised by all these hidden titles and thing popping up out the wood works now.

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Some sites are claiming thism could be a PS Vita title ? or even something to do with the movie.

zerocooll21
03-08-2013, 03:38 PM
This story sounds like a parody of the original Black Flag(s) leak.

+1

If this Rising Phoenix is about Desmond's coming back to life I swear I'll hit someone with a fish

LOL, I'll look for the vid but I actually did that to one of my friends :p

Make sure the fish is a rotten one.

off topic, again, but this reminded me of a funny story. Back when I was in high school right before our spring break one of my friends caught a 5 fish. Then proceeded to make a fish baby mobile and stuck it in another friends locker. Another fish was stuck between some books. Week later we come back an **** you not as soon as I turned the corner to our hallway I dry heaved lololol. So sick, rotting for a week!

Good catch, I really hope its a Lineage / embers type thing an not vita.

silvermercy
03-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Not sure what this is... from Ubiworkshop?? D-5... A Desmond hint in 5 days?? :confused:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/644425_497857246942144_1141692140_n.jpg

ArabianFrost
03-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Not sure what this is... from Ubiworkshop?? D-5... A Desmond hint in 5 days?? :confused:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/644425_497857246942144_1141692140_n.jpg

What does workshop have to do with Desmond or anything progressive towards the info released about BF4? They just make awesome shirts and AC merchandise.

silvermercy
03-08-2013, 10:22 PM
What does workshop have to do with Desmond or anything progressive towards the info released about BF4? They just make awesome shirts and AC merchandise.
No idea. That's what people on other sites are speculating about Rising Phoenix and this image release.

deskp
03-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Some new art print propably.

ArabianFrost
03-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Some new art print propably.

Probably. You can notice that it's a painting with 3/4 of it blackened.

zerocooll21
03-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Kinda looks like a statue in the lower picture. Up to the right side of the wall. The image could be a close up of that statue.

menumaxibestof
03-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Another artwork :

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7114a98edd1c7b92a937e61043fdfcfb/tumblr_mjdrsoF3Vi1ry1t1jo1_1280.png (http://assassinscreedchile.tumblr.com/post/44922434487#_=_)

eagleforlife1
03-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Maybe it's the film that is coming out this year.

zerocooll21
03-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Cryogenically frozen desmonds body?

roostersrule2
03-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Cryogenically frozen desmonds body?No.

pirate1802
03-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Cryogenically frozen desmonds body?

*throws rotten fish*

zerocooll21
03-09-2013, 04:32 PM
lol :D

People on the AC:I alpha test should recognize those two people. Just a guess, could be completely wrong. -26 C on the door an looks like meat locker.

roostersrule2
03-09-2013, 04:39 PM
lol :D

People on the AC:I alpha test should recognize those two people. Just a guess, could be completely wrong. -26 C on the door an looks like meat locker.Dear God, they've frozen him.

Mr_Stunner
03-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Makes sense being about Desmond, we all know that a mytologycal creature like a phoenix after it dies it camos back too life from the ashes... Desmond coming back to life?

pirate1802
03-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Makes sense being about Desmond, we all know that a mytologycal creature like a phoenix after it dies it camos back too life from the ashes... Desmond coming back to life?

Oh gawd.. please no.. I pray to thee.. please don't punish me for not believing in you.. its cruel!

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 05:11 PM
That doesn't make any sense how the hell is he coming back to life ?? There`s no way of doing that

II iL Falco II
03-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I also think that they're freezing Desmond's body. And I'm pretty sure that in the other "bathtubes" there are the bodies of all the previous subjects (including 16).

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I also think that they're freezing Desmond's body. And I'm pretty sure that in the other "bathtubes" there are the bodies of all the previous subjects (including 16).
They dumped 16`s body in the Arno river...

Kaschra
03-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Another artwork :

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7114a98edd1c7b92a937e61043fdfcfb/tumblr_mjdrsoF3Vi1ry1t1jo1_1280.png (http://assassinscreedchile.tumblr.com/post/44922434487#_=_)
My interest in this increased by about 200%
I really wanna know what's happening.

rebelguy007
03-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Umm... Well it could always be a Nintendo DS title. ;)

Hahah... I couldn't even keep a straight face typing that. I'm surprised by all these hidden titles and thing popping up out the wood works now.

A DS title could work.

deskp
03-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Could be a INITIATES quest thing. tho i hope its soemthing better.

emperior
03-09-2013, 09:33 PM
It's possible that Desmond revives.
We're in Assassin's Creed world, with Pieces of Eden.
And Jesus used the shroud of Eden to revive, and some assassins revived Brutus for a while with it.

deskp
03-09-2013, 09:37 PM
I see no point in more desmond. The rising phoenix could be the Assassin order coming into a new high post 'the purge'

Acrimonious_Nin
03-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Ok I see that most people are confused let me enlighten you all XD

on top of that door where, inside, is Juno's ball, actually it's Juno's consciousness. Process RB stands for Process ReBirth...hence the name rising phoenix. To add on to this, if anybody here saw the new 'trailer' for that movie that Abstergo has shown in the AC3 MP section ? Yeah why give a trailer if their is no movie !? clearly this was a hint that we are getting a film and AC: RP seems to be it..here is another bit of evidence of a film...>_> I hope I don't cross any lines here...awhile back....before I signed my NDA(anagram for DNA) away to an organization. We saw a leaked CGI film that Ubi was working on and there was a doctor testing on a Subject remember this ? well....This Rising phoenix smells a lot like Embers to me...now I hope all you Desmond enthusiasts are bubble bursted thank you :D

EDIT: BTW...ancient Egyptians preserved brains...This is most likely something they learned from TWCB, The cryonics that modern day scientists are experimenting also talking about preserving brains. That Ball Preserves Juno's consciousness, which is why the temple was so cold ;), which was the 6th solution we get from her in AC3, Yeah...

RE-EDIT: now about that new body...that Juno needs....>_>...Remember Clay ? that guy that tried to 'live' with Desmond and thought it could work....Yessss...this new Subject, this new character is most likely being used by Abstergo as a body for Juno....this is just my hunch...most likely this is not an Animus test subject..due to the fact that we will not be reliving the lives of this new subjects ancestors but using this new character to sift through Desmond's DNA...which only means one thing...they are being used and prepared, hence the need to achieve 100% synergy...this is a new Project...and this new test subject is going to be having one hell of an experience...can't wait for this new story arch :D

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 10:09 PM
It's possible that Desmond revives.
We're in Assassin's Creed world, with Pieces of Eden.
And Jesus used the shroud of Eden to revive, and some assassins revived Brutus for a while with it.
Pieces of Eden do not revive. they just reanimate the body temporarily. They`re useless..

dewgel
03-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is an UbiWorkshop Animated short?

All hints prove it. They've been teasing portions of images on Facebook recently, and the logo on these leaked images look very similar to the logo on my Embers DVD.

It's most likely going to be a short film explaining what happened with Desmond (getting uploaded into the cloud, his DNA being retrieved) so that we're all up to speed.

Remember - not every fan goes on the Ubisoft forums or Initiates, so a lot of casual fans are going to be a tad confused in Black Flag when they're playing as someone else.

I'm basing my assumption on the fact that Ubi won't show any of this in the game.. which I doubt they will

zerocooll21
03-09-2013, 11:28 PM
To add on to this, if anybody here saw the new 'trailer' for that movie that Abstergo has shown in the AC3 MP section ?

Do you have a link to the this vid? I can't seem to find it on youtube. Thanks, no worries if you don't see it.

RzaRecta357
03-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Could be a short. I'm still thinking of ways Eve is going to tie into this. If the AC4 guy is the continuity guy for the entire series there is no way Liberation had that ending waved away. It would of been tandem with AC3 and 4 during development.

Frank9182011
03-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this is an UbiWorkshop Animated short?

All hints prove it. They've been teasing portions of images on Facebook recently, and the logo on these leaked images look very similar to the logo on my Embers DVD.

It's most likely going to be a short film explaining what happened with Desmond (getting uploaded into the cloud, his DNA being retrieved) so that we're all up to speed.

Remember - not every fan goes on the Ubisoft forums or Initiates, so a lot of casual fans are going to be a tad confused in Black Flag when they're playing as someone else.

I'm basing my assumption on the fact that Ubi won't show any of this in the game.. which I doubt they will

This, this, this.

Spider_Sith9
03-10-2013, 12:29 AM
This, this, this.

What is this leaked clip of the experiement the guy was talking about?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-10-2013, 12:31 AM
@DEWGEL Yes most likely this is what is happening...we have too many leads pointing to the probable fact that we are going to get a short film like Embers either before or at release of AC IV: BF
I mean...when you show a trailer for a movie...then you should assume that you will be getting a film...hence the trailer hints that we are getting a movie...even though it says that it should have come out Dec. 21, 12 >_> I still think we are getting RF for a short film...plus there was that leak on a CGI video with a doctor experimenting on a subject...so why are they making CGI ? maybe because they are making a film ? CGI film ? lol :D I am with you on that idea

EDIT: Since Liberations already brought up Eve, and we all know that Erudito tends to show the DDS user 'secret memories', AND since we are going to be using that same DDS device to sift through Desmond's memories in order to relive Edward Kenway's memories, then I can only presume that Erudito is going to hack his way into Abstergo helping this new protagonist...''us'' into seeing the truth of what is going on within Abstergo. Eve's memories, and this is my hunch, should be given to us by Erudito, who most likely hacked it out of Abstergo.

Why are Eve's memories at Abstergo ? because Liberations is a DDS style PSV game. This means that since it is DDS, and it's an Abstergo propaganda, then it should mean that anything pertaining to Eve should be located within Abstergo's servers, which Erudito is proficient at hacking out. :D

RE-EDIT: @SPIDER_SITH you were there, at the black out....>_>....we all saw this....>_> I can't believe no one saw this....>_> it was everywhere at the time....and Ubi made sure to close it down....really, fast....It is going to be really hard to find it now. @the person asking for the MP video...it was unlocked by the community you should find it on you game when you go into the MP video section...or check youtube...it is not hard....

Spider_Sith9
03-10-2013, 12:45 AM
@DEWGEL Yes most likely this is what is happening...we have too many leads pointing to the probable fact that we are going to get a short film like Embers either before or at release of AC IV: BF
I mean...when you show a trailer for a movie...then you should assume that you will be getting a film...hence the trailer hints that we are getting a movie...even though it says that it should have come out Dec. 21, 12 >_> I still think we are getting RF for a short film...plus there was that leak on a CGI video with a doctor experimenting on a subject...so why are they making CGI ? maybe because they are making a film ? CGI film ? lol :D I am with you on that idea

EDIT: Since Liberations already brought up Eve, and we all know that Erudito tends to show the DDS user 'secret memories', AND since we are going to be using that same DDS device to sift through Desmond's memories in order to relive Edward Kenway's memories, then I can only presume that Erudito is going to hack his way into Abstergo helping this new protagonist...''us'' into seeing the truth of what is going on within Abstergo. Eve's memories, and this is my hunch, should be given to us by Erudito, who most likely hacked it out of Abstergo.

Why are Eve's memories at Abstergo ? because Liberations is a DDS style PSV game. This means that since it is DDS, and it's an Abstergo propaganda, then it should mean that anything pertaining to Eve should be located within Abstergo's servers, which Erudito is proficient at hacking out. :D

RE-EDIT: @SPIDER_SITH you were there, at the black out....>_>....we all saw this....>_> I can't believe no one saw this....>_> it was everywhere at the time....and Ubi made sure to close it down....really, fast....It is going to be really hard to find it now. @the person asking for the MP video...it was unlocked by the community you should find it on you game when you go into the MP video section...or check youtube...it is not hard....
I wasn't there. At the time I had lost internet for a short while.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-10-2013, 02:07 AM
-_- .... well it was insightful and you should have been there....it was a big hint of a potential AC CGI...and it looked dark and creepy and there was a doctor and subject 1 in the, what looked like an old animus....>_>...I wonder...it was just them messing around with ideas....but...I have a feeling these ideas will show up soon enough lol

if they are using what was leaked as CGI then it should be a lot better than Embers...>_> that's for sure.

Kaschra
03-10-2013, 03:15 AM
-_- .... well it was insightful and you should have been there....it was a big hint of a potential AC CGI...and it looked dark and creepy and there was a doctor and subject 1 in the, what looked like an old animus....>_>...I wonder...it was just them messing around with ideas....but...I have a feeling these ideas will show up soon enough lol

if they are using what was leaked as CGI then it should be a lot better than Embers...>_> that's for sure.

What "blackout" are you talking about?
You mean when ACInitiates went down after Dec 21?
I can't remember anything about an accidently leaked trailer or something like that. Or are you talking about a different black out?

That being said, I too think it could be a movie/short movie.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-10-2013, 03:19 AM
when initiates went down....aroud this time a video leaked...interal ubisoft text found just like the ones on the photos...."internal use only do not distribute" message, yeah that one. clearly no body saw it but a few -_- lol

MinuteGlobe
03-10-2013, 03:42 AM
the more the merrier!

Acrimonious_Nin
03-10-2013, 03:45 AM
http://kotaku.com/5823894/what-the-hell-is-going-on-in-this-leaked-assassins-creed-video lol HEY here is that leaked video....>_>

quick before they stop me....hurry......no time to waste.....

Kaschra
03-10-2013, 04:03 AM
http://kotaku.com/5823894/what-the-hell-is-going-on-in-this-leaked-assassins-creed-video lol HEY here is that leaked video....>_>

Thanks!

Spider_Sith9
03-10-2013, 06:47 AM

Creepy. Glad to no there was a real video and not a fake. Unlike the one with Desmond's Daughter. >_>

I'm still sore about that.

infamous_ezio
03-10-2013, 06:57 AM
what video of desmonds daughter?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Desmond's daughter....? lol....

poptartz20
03-10-2013, 08:26 AM
whoahhh... Desmond had a daughter. Well... let's just hook her up to the Animus . The line continues.

Spider_Sith9
03-10-2013, 08:46 AM
what video of desmonds daughter?

Desmond's daughter....? lol....

whoahhh... Desmond had a daughter. Well... let's just hook her up to the Animus . The line continues.

There was no video, it was just something select people were said to get. It was a trolling I didn't take very well. And that's an understatement. Though I'm surprised you guys sound legit about this. I'dve thought you'd known by now the video never existed.

Assassin_M
03-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Desmond`s daughter LAWL

AjinkyaParuleka
03-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Lol whats that video?A scientist doing something on a dead person who's alive?I think the new movie is horror action adventure.

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Think this is real?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/62481_346762925433617_1500129099_n.jpg

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 06:14 PM
**** it. I always wanted to play as Shao Jun and they pushed it to Vita? -__________________________________________________ _______________-

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 06:15 PM
**** it. I always wanted to play as Shao Jun and they pushed it to Vita? -__________________________________________________ _______________-
I never even said it's real, I'm asking.

Looks like fanart.

Farlander1991
03-13-2013, 06:16 PM
It's not real.

http://s9.postimage.org/9o6qn8jtb/919958_57872_front.jpg

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 06:17 PM
^ As I thought, thanks.

SixKeys
03-13-2013, 06:17 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/JessKat/IThinkThisMightBePhotoshopped_zps1cc8d6e6.jpg

zerocooll21
03-13-2013, 06:40 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/JessKat/IThinkThisMightBePhotoshopped_zps1cc8d6e6.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice man :p

Bastiaen
03-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Darn... I would have been so happy if it was a Shao Jun Vita game...

zerocooll21
03-13-2013, 06:47 PM
F the vita, must not buy just for AC >.<

Spider_Sith9
03-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Darn... I would have been so happy if it was a Shao Jun Vita game...

Same. But I kinda suspected it though.

Kaschra
03-13-2013, 07:48 PM
I'd love to play a game starring Shao Jun as the protagonist... but not for the Vita.

pacmanate
03-13-2013, 07:52 PM
I'd love to play a game starring Shao Jun as the protagonist... but not for the Vita.

Same, she has potential ;P

AssassinGame1
03-13-2013, 10:12 PM
I cant find AC Rising Pheonix anywhere on the link you've given us.

Mr_Shade
03-13-2013, 10:53 PM
I cant find AC Rising Pheonix anywhere on the link you've given us.

I think this may answer your question?

It's not real.

http://s9.postimage.org/9o6qn8jtb/919958_57872_front.jpg

pirate1802
03-14-2013, 03:42 AM

My thoughts exactly.

eagleforlife1
03-14-2013, 08:10 AM
I just want to play as Shao Jun, couldn't care less whether it is on PS4 or PS Vita.

Bastiaen
03-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Same, she has potential ;P

So does the Vita. It's an amazing hand held that just isn't getting enough attention.

ProletariatPleb
03-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Interesting...

http://puu.sh/2i302

http://www.xtralife.es/psvita/assassins-creed-rising-phoenix/12972

Kestrel_OvO
03-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Not sure if this is old or if it has already been posted...

http://www.anony.ws/i/2013/03/15/JShKc.jpg

pirate1802
03-15-2013, 01:32 PM

Aww no.. no no no no.. My worst fear seem to be coming true!

Where is my rotten swordfish?!

ProletariatPleb
03-15-2013, 01:38 PM

Where is my rotten swordfish?!
Uhh...this is old as hell?

pirate1802
03-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Uhh...this is old as hell?

Is it? I don't follow all the announcements and reveals closely. :|

roostersrule2
03-15-2013, 02:01 PM

Where is my rotten swordfish?!Here we are.

Sick_one12
03-15-2013, 02:46 PM

D...D....Desmond? what is all this? are those blue things something like cryochambers?could desmonds body be in there?and what is this thing that resembles the orb in the TWCB temple? What does Rising phoenix mean in all this?will Desmond rise again like a phoenix from ashes???

God I want to know...NOW:D Im intrigued:) If this game has something to do with Desmond,Erudito etc. it better will come out for consoles too:)

@RedRobin

Best sig ever XD

Bastiaen
03-15-2013, 05:08 PM
I'm so confused about everything!

lothario-da-be
03-15-2013, 06:27 PM
The only 2 things i don't want is this turning out to be a game with Connor or Shou Jun.

Will_Lucky
03-16-2013, 12:14 AM
Apparently some Spanish retailer just put this up as a Vita title.

Spider_Sith9
03-16-2013, 05:46 PM
The only 2 things i don't want is this turning out to be a game with Connor or Shou Jun.
B-b-b-b-b-but I want to play as them! D:

Do you hate them? Especially Connor for....those reasons?

roostersrule2
11-04-2013, 01:13 PM
The plot thickens...

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/11/04/assassins-creed-rising-phoenix-logo-shows-up-in-ac4 (http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/11/04/assassins-creed-rising-phoenix-logo-shows-up-in-ac4)

ArabianFrost
11-04-2013, 01:32 PM
If the graphics weren't that crappy, I would have guessed that this is the next main AC title.

Probably a Vita title as others have suggested.

roostersrule2
11-04-2013, 01:33 PM
If the graphics weren't that crappy, I would have guessed that this is the next main AC title.

Probably a Vita title as others have suggested.That's a photo of Abstergo in AC4 haha.

zjb94
11-04-2013, 02:57 PM
I do not intend to be hatefull towards PSVITA users but if this has something to due with Desmond .. Well this should be released on the main plataforms (PC; X360; PS3; X1; PS4) cuz if our theories are correct and it has something to due with Desmond.. Well then it's very important..

Cheers.

monsterroc
11-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Must likely a Haytham Vita game or a short movie. If it is a Haytham game than there is much more to him than even what is in Forsaken.

it wont be a vita game of haytham because his entire life was already covered in Forsaken, unless you want to play him from the ages of 1-5. and i doubt that they would port Connor, one of their main protagonists, onto Vita.

monsterroc
11-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Reginald Birch wasn't Edward's crew member, i don't think, just a friend he met in England after the events of black flag

eaglefan129
11-04-2013, 03:41 PM
according to wikipeida on what a phonenix is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. it's interesting to say the least considering what happened to desmond and what juno is tryng to do

roostersrule2
11-04-2013, 03:51 PM
according to wikipeida on what a phonenix is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. it's interesting to say the least considering what happened to desmond and what juno is tryng to doMy Rotten swordfish is at the ready.

I-Like-Pie45
11-04-2013, 03:55 PM
My Rotten swordfish is at the ready.

Good soldier.

lothario-da-be
11-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Wy We No have nformation bout this? Aaah need to know. Have been living in uncertainty for too long...