PDA

View Full Version : idea for the next few assassins creed games.

Rydog4947
03-05-2013, 07:10 AM
I always wanted to know more about the Templar's. I thought this might be a good way to keep it about the assassins but learn more about the Templar's.

I was thinking about the guy in the theater at the beginning of assassins creed 3. I think that was Hathams dad, aka the pirate in the new game. I think its Hathams dad because of the conversation they had. The guy at the theater said "you should have come to me... we could have found another way" Hathem responded with "Then you would have known" alluding to the fact that he is now a Templar, possibly his first act as one. Hatham then apologizes and kills him. This scene is were the next game should end. The following sequel could be told as a memoir of Hathams . That would provide a history of the Templar's as well as how he was seduced from the assassins. It could even flow into the events of the current game and how, or what, Hatham did during our adventures as his son.

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 07:23 AM
There's actually a book about Haytham's life. It's called Assassin's Creed Forsaken, and it kind of disproves everything you just said. I like the ideas though. If Forsaken didn't exist, it would be an option.

xx-pyro
03-05-2013, 07:24 AM
I dislike the idea personally but hey, overall I agree I'd like to learn more about Templars.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-05-2013, 07:31 AM
I always wanted to know more about the Templar's. I thought this might be a good way to keep it about the assassins but learn more about the Templar's.

I was thinking about the guy in the theater at the beginning of assassins creed 3. I think that was Hathams dad, aka the pirate in the new game. I think its Hathams dad because of the conversation they had. The guy at the theater said "you should have come to me... we could have found another way" Hathem responded with "Then you would have known" alluding to the fact that he is now a Templar, possibly his first act as one. Hatham then apologizes and kills him. This scene is were the next game should end. The following sequel could be told as a memoir of Hathams . That would provide a history of the Templar's as well as how he was seduced from the assassins. It could even flow into the events of the current game and how, or what, Hatham did during our adventures as his son.
Edward Kenway died when Haytham's birthday was 2 days away.Haytham become a Templar a loooong time ago.Killing the guy wasn't his first act.He was 30-32 by then.
The guy who was killed by Haytham was the Assassin Miko.Haytham got his hidden blade from him in battle 4-5 years ago.
Haytham was never "seduced" from the Assassins,he was trained to be one at the age of 10 but Reginald Birch's intervention prevented that,so he was as Templar right from Age 10.
If you want to know about Haytham read Assassin's Creed Forsaken.Its fully about Haytham Kenway..and a game as Haytham would be called Templar's Creed not Assassin's Creed.

pirate1802
03-05-2013, 07:56 AM
lol.... seduced. xD

wjjcfuwh
03-05-2013, 08:30 AM
There's actually a book about Haytham's life. It's called Assassin's Creed Forsaken,http://lybd.info/a32.jpg

LoyalACFan
03-05-2013, 08:34 AM
There's actually a book about Haytham's life. It's called Assassin's Creed Forsaken,http://lybd.info/a32.jpg

Are you... just copying my posts? That's like the third time I've see you paraphrase something I just said. And you only have five posts...?

yiddo93
03-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Are you... just copying my posts? That's like the third time I've see you paraphrase something I just said. And you only have five posts...?

hahahahahaha xD