PDA

View Full Version : Edward Kenway Murdered!

Energy-GFX
03-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Edward Kenway is most likely the man that Haythem killed in the introduction to Assassin's Creed III. This has not been confirmed, just a theory :).

WhySoSeriosKal
03-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Edward Kenway is most likely the man that Haythem killed in the introduction to Assassin's Creed III. This has not been confirmed, just a theory :).

Spoilers follow.

In the expanded universe, Edward was killed when Haythem was a child.

WSSK

kuled2012
03-04-2013, 10:09 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Miko
/thread

silvermercy
03-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Spoilers follow.

In the expanded universe, Edward was killed when Haythem was a child.

But how canon would that be now? They made him blond and I've heard about some dates not matching with the book??

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Isn't Edward Haytham's Grandpa?

Also, it's unlikely.

One of the people you get as a recruit in Boston, who was the boy Haytham told to "shh", says he saw him kill his uncle. So....I doubt it.

Rakudaton
03-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Edward is Haytham's father, and Connor's grandfather. He was murdered when Haytham was a child. The man Haytham assassinated in Covent Garden was the Assassin named Miko, I believe.

montagemik
03-04-2013, 11:29 PM
But how canon would that be now? They made him blond and I've heard about some dates not matching with the book??

To be fair , They've shown him as Blonde so far - but they could always change things before OCT 29th . Or i suppose Ed might dye his hair or blacken it up at some point in the story . :D

Not a storykiller for me either way .

WhySoSeriosKal
03-04-2013, 11:31 PM
The sunlight can lighten someone's hair color over time.

WSSK

silvermercy
03-04-2013, 11:37 PM
The sunlight can lighten someone's hair color over time.

WSSK
Not that much surely? lol

I doubt they will change it later since everyone is talking about the new blond assassin. OK maybe he dyed it later to go incognito. But that must be such a pain in the a$$. lol

What I still don't understand is the fact that he's supposed to start as a pirate, later meet the Assassins and get married. However, the AC4 story starts in 1715. Shouldn't he be married with a daughter according to Forsaken by 1715? How come he starts as a pirate and is also married at the same time? I can't match these dates and events. O_o

Anyway, I hope they take a different route in the game from Forsaken's.

Assassin_M
03-04-2013, 11:49 PM
So Yeah

/thread

WhySoSeriosKal
03-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Not that much surely? lol

I doubt they will change it later since everyone is talking about the new blond assassin. OK maybe he dyed it later to go incognito. But that must be such a pain in the a$$. lol

What I still don't understand is the fact that he's supposed to start as a pirate, later meet the Assassins and get married. However, the AC4 story starts in 1715. Shouldn't he be married with a daughter according to Forsaken by 1715? How come he starts as a pirate and is also married at the same time? I can't match these dates and events. O_o

Anyway, I hope they take a different route in the game from Forsaken's.

I don't know, but if you watched "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", they did the same thing to Jack Sparrow.

WSSK

Murd3r Claws
03-05-2013, 02:26 AM
this thread is dumb