PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the new assassins creed game and Desmond?

vork77
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
OK after seeing the trailer and seeing how Edward remind me of Ezio I came to the conclusion it might not be that bad of a game but there is a rumor that it wont be Desmond. now I know we all like Desmond and all but i think after 3 how can they continue with it because they killed off the only guy who can use eagle vision (As far as I see it that is) and how will they do it because it could all end up being the Desmond that we all been playing as since 2 and 3 is a clone and the real Desmond is back at Abstergo Industries now this is only theory's but is the rumor is true and we wont be playing as Desmond but a Templar who is tap into Desmond ancestry then it just make a bigger plot hole in the first place.

ProBomb2012
03-04-2013, 09:01 PM
OK after seeing the trailer and seeing how Edward remind me of Ezio I came to the conclusion it might not be that bad of a game but there is a rumor that it wont be Desmond. now I know we all like Desmond and all but i think after 3 how can they continue with it because they killed off the only guy who can use eagle vision (As far as I see it that is) and how will they do it because it could all end up being the Desmond that we all been playing as since 2 and 3 is a clone and the real Desmond is back at Abstergo Industries now this is only theory's but is the rumor is true and we wont be playing as Desmond but a Templar who is tap into Desmond ancestry then it just make a bigger plot hole in the first place.

Sorry but your wrong, today IGN released a video on youtube with a interview on the developer about the new game, he said that since desmond is dead (thank goodness) They will Use another character which is the player (im guessing its gonna let you make a character or something) and you are hired my abstergo to tap in to the new ancestor of desmond (they said that in the future time period everybody can go into everybodies ancestors, so u don't need a specific person) So no more desmond.