PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Crew

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 05:27 PM
So, it's been confirmed that you will have a crew instead of the normal recruits, which was kinda expected.

Thoughts? I hope you can customize them a lot, like choose their weapons, fight style, job, look, ect.

HOPEFULLY, there will be a Assassin-like outfit for them. Not like AC3. That annoyed me so much.

deskp
03-04-2013, 05:40 PM
The pirate "recruits" are super disposable so I doubt theyll be costumizable. They'll die left and right so losing costumized guys would be annoying

AltairCBM
03-04-2013, 05:47 PM
I feel like Eddy is more a lone wolf kinda dude, so I'm not sure how the brotherhood would fit in here anyways, but you can color me disappointed that there's no recruits.

Also, even though its unlikely, have they confirmed anything about seasonal cycles(winter)?

henne-kei
03-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Would be funny if one trains them up to max level and than: Plot twist - mutiny, because one treated them like crap :rolleyes:

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Makes sense. Since Edi himself got recruited not long ago, and now he's recruiting others? Pirate crew on the other hand..

AltairCBM
03-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Makes sense. Since Edi himself got recruited not long ago, and now he's recruiting others? Pirate crew on the other hand..

True. True.

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Can't wait to recruit many many of my brethren.. :D

Ragsash
03-04-2013, 08:04 PM
I never heard that, I only heard they said that you can uppgrade your crew. didnt see how it would replace the assassin recruits (but if you can level them up and than make them assassins at the last level...im all for that. But just having normal pirats as your recruits..abit of a shame.)

emperior
03-04-2013, 08:19 PM
I want other assassins other than Edward.
It was horrible in AC3 that there was no other assassin other than Connor...

WhySoSeriosKal
03-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Is anyone else thinking that Blackbeard will be the villain? From a screenshot, they seem like allies. So, Blackbeard, not being the most fearsome pirate, would want to take down the most fearsome pirate, yes?

WSSK

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Is anyone else thinking that Blackbeard will be the villain? From a screenshot, they seem like allies. So, Blackbeard, not being the most fearsome pirate, would want to take down the most fearsome pirate, yes?

WSSK

I have a sneaky feeling Blackbeard's gonna be an Assassin, maybe the one who recruits Edward. Would explain why he praises Edward so much, because obviously that means they had a close relationship.

lightning667
03-04-2013, 08:32 PM
I have a sneaky feeling Blackbeard's gonna be an Assassin, maybe the one who recruits Edward. Would explain why he praises Edward so much, because obviously that means they had a close relationship.

I really hope not. To me it seems that Blackbeard is just a captain who has a lot of respect for another captain. No more than that.

UrDeviant1
03-04-2013, 08:36 PM
I hope Edward and Blackbeard both convert to piracy together and when Edward becomes an Assassin, tensions between the two be mountin' arrrggg (or not).

WhySoSeriosKal
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
I hope Edward and Blackbeard both convert to piracy together and when Edward becomes an Assassin, tensions between the two be mountin' arrrggg (or not).

Yeah, it just seems like they'll be enemies. Since Blackbeard died in 1718 and this apparently starts in 1715. Hm.

WSSK

UrDeviant1
03-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Yeah, it just seems like they'll be enemies. Since Blackbeard died in 1718 and this apparently starts in 1715. Hm.

WSSK

It seems a bit of both atm. The trailer makes it sound like they're ally's anyway.

WhySoSeriosKal
03-04-2013, 09:15 PM
It seems a bit of both atm. The trailer makes it sound like they're ally's anyway.

Yes, I know, but they're pirates. :)

WSSK