PDA

View Full Version : Where is Charles Lee? (Pun Intended)

xboxauditore
03-03-2013, 08:00 PM
(WARNING SPOILERS)

In the Tyranny of King Washington, I thought to myself, With Putnam and Arnold being Washingtons right hand men, Will Charles Lee be in the Story? We know that Haytham is dead in the beginning, But nothing was said of Charles Lees fate.

Does anyone else think Lee will be in the game somewhere?

WalSwJan
03-03-2013, 08:01 PM
I think it would be awesome to have him as an ally in TOKW. :D

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 08:02 PM
I think it would be awesome to have him as an ally in TOKW. :D

Exactly what I was thinking. :D

montagemik
03-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Nope - We kill Putnam as our target in pt 2 & finally face Washington in earnest for pt 3 - the redemption.

3 DLC episodes
3 new abilities
3 main enemy targets
Hardly the Davinci code mystery is it ? lol

Disciple930
03-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Nope - We kill Putnam as our target in pt 2 & finally face Washington in earnest for pt 3 - the redemption.

3 DLC episodes
3 new abilities
3 main enemy targets
Hardly the Davinci code mystery is it ?

While yes, this is probably the layout of the DLC, there wasn't really a hint at Benjamin Franklin being in Episode 2 until the end of Episode 1. What's clear is your enemies, not really your allies. Plus, it would be awesome to see how Connor would react to a good Charles Lee.

xboxauditore
03-03-2013, 08:10 PM
While yes, this is probably the layout of the DLC, there wasn't really a hint at Benjamin Franklin being in Episode 2. What's clear is your enemies, not really your allies. Plus, it would be awesome to see how Connor would react to a good Charles Lee.

Knowing how stubborn Ratohnhake:ton can be, He'd probably still stab him.

Disciple930
03-03-2013, 08:13 PM

I kinda had an idea in mind. What's better than killing the man who killed your loved ones? Killing him again, and in ANOTHER DIMENSION.

WalSwJan
03-03-2013, 08:15 PM

That's why it would be awesome to see Charles Lee as a nice character that doesn't even know what the heck Ratohnhake:ton is angry about. Maybe Lee saves his life in Boston or something. :D

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 08:18 PM
I kinda had an idea in mind. What's better than killing the man who killed your loved ones? Killing him again, and in ANOTHER DIMENSION.

LOL!

Also, your sig.. xD

Disciple930
03-03-2013, 08:24 PM
LOL!

Also, your sig.. xD

I actually hope Edward will get his own little Requiscat in Pace. If there was anything lacking about Connor...

Rugterwyper32
03-03-2013, 08:34 PM
I'd laugh so much if Charles Lee ended up helping out Connor and having a big **** heroes moment before Connor lunges at him to try and kill him and he'll be like "WHOA CALM DOWN BUDDY".
That'd be amazing.

Will_Lucky
03-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Makes you wonder, if Haytham was a Assassin in this timeline as some have suggested would Charles Lee have been his right hand man? Would he now be the leading Assassin in the colonies?

Disciple930
03-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Makes you wonder, if Haytham was a Assassin in this timeline as some have suggested would Charles Lee have been his right hand man? Would he now be the leading Assassin in the colonies?

Makes me wonder where Achilles is in this. Templar? Not too sure, considering Templars were pretty fond of slavery. Most likely dead.

henne-kei
03-04-2013, 12:40 AM
That's why it would be awesome to see Charles Lee as a nice character that doesn't even know what the heck Ratohnhake:ton is angry about. Maybe Lee saves his life in Boston or something. :D

Would be brilliant - after all: Someone has to save Connor more or less. I don't know if his wolf powers could help him (escaping yes, but freeing himself from a cell?)

Makes me wonder where Achilles is in this. Templar? Not too sure, considering Templars were pretty fond of slavery. Most likely dead.

Well, he died in the original time line, so I guess, he would be dead there, too, because of his old age. Plus, he would not know Connor in this time line at all.

Locopells
03-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Achilles is most likely dead, as stated. Haytham, while dead, would still be a Templar, it doesn't seem as though the timeline splits until sometime after the war, QED everything before is that same as in the main game.

Actually, that's quite a puzzle. Judging by what Connor says about Washington retiring, what I said above would apply. However, that means his mother shouldn't be alive. Not to mention that Connor hasn't become an Assassin (though someone else has clearly restored the Aquila if naval gameplay is coming back). And where do things like the Great Willow, which don't exist in normal time either, come from?

Either way, I love the idea of a good Lee.

DisbandedBox359
03-04-2013, 01:10 AM

he'd have his hidden blade to his throat as soon as he see's him

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 01:41 AM
I actually hope Edward will get his own little Requiscat in Pace. If there was anything lacking about Connor...

Connors last rites were "I'm right, your wrong, I have the philosophical knowledge and understanding of a two year old in a vegetative state!"

Seriously, he sounded like a complete ****** during those moments. Even Hickey sounded smarter than him!

Bastiaen
03-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Achilles is most likely dead, as stated. Haytham, while dead, would still be a Templar, it doesn't seem as though the timeline splits until sometime after the war, QED everything before is that same as in the main game.

Actually, that's quite a puzzle. Judging by what Connor says about Washington retiring, what I said above would apply. However, that means his mother shouldn't be alive. Not to mention that Connor hasn't become an Assassin (though someone else has clearly restored the Aquila if naval gameplay is coming back). And where do things like the Great Willow, which don't exist in normal time either, come from?

Either way, I love the idea of a good Lee.

No. The split came way before the war, and even before the attack on Rathonhake:ton's village. After all, it starts with Kanie:thio still alive.

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Connors last rites were "I'm right, your wrong, I have the philosophical knowledge and understanding of a two year old in a vegetative state!"

Seriously, he sounded like a complete ****** during those moments. Even Hickey sounded smarter than him!

I think it was intended, Connor indeed was as naive as one could possibly be.

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 07:00 AM
I think it was intended, Connor indeed was as naive as one could possibly be.

Probably. Still bugged me a lot. Didn't Achilles make him, I dunno, READ?

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Probably. Still bugged me a lot. Didn't Achilles make him, I dunno, READ?

He could read, but he had a very stubborn black-and-white view of the world. One that bite him in the *** in the end. That view only started lifting towards the end, which is why it's a crying shame we (probably) won't get another Connor game. There was so much left to show.. ._.

Even his crusade against Lee was nothing but irrational hate. Kinda like some people have for Edward *runs and hides*

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 07:07 AM
He could read, but he had a very stubborn black-and-white view of the world. One that bite him in the *** in the end. That view only started lifting towards the end, which is why it's a crying shame we (probably) won't get another Connor game. There was so much left to show.. ._.

Even his crusade against Lee was nothing but irrational hate. Kinda like some people have for Edward *runs and hides*

OOOOOOOOOO....

sim·i·le
/ˈsiməlē/
Noun

A figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, (e.g., as brave as a lion).
The use of such a method of comparison.

Synonyms
comparison - similitude - parable - compare - metaphor

But, seriously.....why did they not develop his character, just a little bit? Altair had only one game to do it, and he did fine from what I've seen. Ezio did it fine in his first game. Why not Connor?

Assassin_M
03-04-2013, 07:09 AM
COME BACK HERE YoU LITTLE ****E

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 07:12 AM
COME BACK HERE YoU LITTLE ****E

What swear word ends with an "E"?

And why didn't it "*" that out?

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:15 AM
OOOOOOOOOO....

But, seriously.....why did they not develop his character, just a little bit? Altair had only one game to do it, and he did fine from what I've seen. Ezio did it fine in his first game. Why not Connor?

His character did develop, but unlike Altair whose development was well-spread over the whole game, Connor's only came after the Washington betrayal. That it seems late now is because there are no more (apparently) Connor games, so his story is left hanging. Had they were, it would have seemed a perfectly natural transition. I guess they had more Connor games planed but they delayed/cancelled them?

*speaking from an undisclosed location*

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 07:19 AM
His character did develop, but unlike Altair whose development was well-spread over the whole game, Connor's only came after the Washington betrayal. That it seems late now is because there are no more (apparently) Connor games, so his story is left hanging. Had they were, it would have seemed a perfectly natural transition. I guess they had more Connor games planed but they delayed/cancelled them?

*speaking from an undisclosed location*

Seriously, get out of my bathroom. You smell like potatoes that got dumped in a slaughter house for five days and then were eaten, presumably killing someone, and then got dumped in my bathroom.

:( I was waiting the whole game for him to admit that he made a bad decision, and then it would do something that would help him accomplish his goals......

Didn't happen.

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:23 AM
Seriously, get out of my bathroom. You smell like potatoes that got dumped in a slaughter house for five days and then were eaten, presumably killing someone, and then got dumped in my bathroom.

:( I was waiting the whole game for him to admit that he made a bad decision, and then it would do something that would help him accomplish his goals......

Didn't happen.

I'll never understand why those cut Connor dialogs were cut. They add a heck lot of development to his character. They also have an admission...of sorts. Not in your bathroom btw.

Assassin_M
03-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Seriously, get out of my bathroom.
GOTcHA NOW YOU LITTLE ****E

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:26 AM
GOTcHA NOW YOU LITTLE ****E

Yea you go there.. will find nothing but him pooping. :D haha

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 07:27 AM

I will have you know it was #1!

Assassin_M
03-04-2013, 07:28 AM
GOD DAMM IT !!

At least I have a lead..

Rocky, come smell the poop....lead me to that mo fo

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:29 AM
I will have you know it was #1!

Good job acting as a decoy. Now M will be invading your bathroom. :D

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:29 AM
GOD DAMM IT !!

At least I have a lead..

Rocky, come smell the poop....lead me to that mo fo

Your Rocky will lead you to an Eternal reward... :p

Assassin_M
03-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Rocky, get down, boy...down from his arse, boy...down I say...down, boy down down...

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Good job acting as a decoy. Now M will be invading your bathroom. :D

It's ok.

I have my shovel.

pirate1802
03-04-2013, 07:32 AM
It's ok.

I have my shovel.

What's better than a shovel beatdown? A SHOVEL BEATDOWN IN THE BATHROOM!

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 07:34 AM
What's better than a shovel beatdown? A SHOVEL BEATDOWN IN THE BATHROOM!

Whats better than that?

A SHOVEL BEATDOWN IN ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAGS!

HEAR THAT UBISOFT?!