PDA

View Full Version : Todd Macfarlane posters are out.

RzaRecta357
03-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah, grabbed my pre-order yesterday and got this. The EB guys in my little town were probably like WTF. Haha, they didn't have many! So make sure to go grab yours!

I always show up there to preorder before it's truly announced. I remember with Revelations it wasn't in their machine yet. They were flabbergasted that I knew what it would be.

WIth AC3... I went like the day it was announced with game informer and I managed to snag a steelbook. Was shocked I could get it so early.

rupok2
03-03-2013, 05:13 PM
I would get one if they HAD A PC VERSION!

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Me jealoususta.

RzaRecta357
03-03-2013, 05:17 PM

I'm curious. They love Sony and always go lead platform. I wonder if it's easier to make it on PS3 (The hard part) Then shift it over to PC and PS4 while snazzing up the effects and what not.

In any case... This will be the last time they delay the PC version of AC. SInce next year it'll probably only be on PS4 and whatever the Xbox is going to be. The PS4 is practically a PC in architecture... So from then on it'll be easy to release the PC version too.

pirate1802
03-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Does the back of your poster have the map?

montagemik
03-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Just a 'Poster' ?? ........ What joy . Is there any pre-order bonus for the Over 15 yr olds ??

RzaRecta357
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm 25 and love comics. It's Todd Macfarlane. Alright, cool guy? Heh. Give me a break.

Anyway, yes it has a map on the back that ill post a screen of with the front in a few

Turul.
03-03-2013, 07:29 PM
hopefully preorders open up in my town on monday

montagemik
03-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm 25 and love comics. It's Todd Macfarlane. Alright, cool guy? Heh. Give me a break.

Anyway, yes it has a map on the back that ill post a screen of with the front in a few

Excuse me for not being thrilled by a piece of paper with an already leaked MAP as a pre-order bonus ............
Didn't think i had to party over 'anything' with an Assassin attached , or being an adult & not decorating my house with a poster made me a 'cool guy' . ( sure , take a break)

Something actually useful ingame is the norm for top title games - Missions / Weapons / costumes , MP Characters :nonchalance:.................but just a poster isn't much incentive to order at least 8 months before release without seeing any finished gameplay yet . It adds nothing to the game experience.

Locopells
03-03-2013, 07:34 PM

I know right? Amazon have even got it for the freaking Wii, but...

And yeah, I know it's for Gamestop only, I'm not bothered about the poster.

I'm curious. They love Sony and always go lead platform. I wonder if it's easier to make it on PS3 (The hard part) Then shift it over to PC and PS4 while snazzing up the effects and what not.

In any case... This will be the last time they delay the PC version of AC. SInce next year it'll probably only be on PS4 and whatever the Xbox is going to be. The PS4 is practically a PC in architecture... So from then on it'll be easy to release the PC version too.

Here's hoping...

Chariflame
03-03-2013, 07:45 PM
I'd much rather have a nice piece of artwork or merchandise that is tangible and that I can display, rather than an in-game item. I really like it when physical items are available for pre-orders these days when digital content seems to reign supreme. It's also nice that a lot of these items are done by famous outside artists, like the Revelations poster by Penny Arcade and the ACIII steel book.
(...But alas, physical AC pre-order items are only ever in the US. Guess I'll have to see if any American friends would be willing to help me out, or scour eBay. ;_; )

RzaRecta357
03-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Excuse me for not being thrilled by a piece of paper with an already leaked MAP as a pre-order bonus ............
Didn't think i had to party over 'anything' with an Assassin attached , or being an adult & not decorating my house with a poster made me a 'cool guy' . ( sure , take a break)

Something actually useful ingame is the norm for top title games - Missions / Weapons / costumes , MP Characters :nonchalance:.................but just a poster isn't much incentive to order at least 8 months before release without seeing any finished gameplay yet . It adds nothing to the game experience.

Sheesh. Haha, anyway...

To think this is all they're going to be offering is foolish. I don't know where you've been the last few years but usually when preordering at specific places upon release inside the game case there will be a code for something that gets you're jollies up. It's far too early for them to say this stuff since it hasn't even been officially announced yet. This is just like the steelbook for AC3 but instead a drawing by a very famous artist. Limited supply.

So anyway, use you're noggin before being rude for no reason. Hence the sarcastic cool guy saying.