x4 Blackskull Vulture Rider
x4 Blackskull Clan Warlord

Spells: (8)
x4 Earthquake
x4 Insect Swarm

Fortunes: (10)
x4 Blood Hut Shaman
x4 Campfire
x2 Cosmic Realignment (can be replaced with the following)

Possible sideboard cards:
Crystal of Power (gives great value to your spells)
Crystal of Revelation (great in late game)

Basically, this deck offers what Surprise Attacks can't do sometimes: great reach. You can literally surprise attack all lanes at the same with your spells. But you have to play your hand sparingly to minimize your losses. Helexian Librarians are good for that. DA's and Warlords can be replaced with similar costed creatures. In fact, 2 res Harpy is better than DA's in every way because 4 HP in creatures is the way to go in this build (plus flying is another bonus). Deck's toughest matchup is Ariana with Puppet Masters (Path of Ancestors only helps 1 turn)

zenithale
03-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Good Deck, I play often with Kat ~like that (4/3/4). But i have 0 Warlord, so I play with Crusher, which are good against Earthquake/Insects swarm, staying alive with a good Buff from your dead.
I think you should just add 1 Grounded. It's sooooooooo good against Necro and Haven that you won't regret it, I promise you. And with a Cosmic the same turn that's really "fun" :p.
I don't like Blood Hut Shaman.

hydramarine
03-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Hmm yeah I like the Grounded idea, Necro gives me a lot of problems, and then Haven due to their high HP. Grounded may offset some of that.

I like Blood Hut Shaman. Basically any card that opponent doesnt take into consideration while deploying creatures will surprise them. Thats why pure creature decks can never surprise the opponent. It is good in winning lanes.

trupiciel
03-06-2013, 08:08 PM
how do you deal with Ariana without broken bridges to counter puppet master?

hydramarine
03-06-2013, 08:45 PM
You simply cant. You need to generate more threats than her somehow, which is not always easy.