PDA

View Full Version : Random question thread

Sturnz0r
03-03-2013, 03:43 AM
do flash hiders just keep the red directional off the enemies and suppressors do that plus remove red dot on mini-map? can someone tell me officially.. i hear enemy guns hot sometimes and there is no red dot

why is there 150% xp sometimes and sometimes, not?

is there anyone good at calibrated/coordinated(?) kills, where someone else(?) gets a hack and you use RB to draw a line to them?

and we are pretty sure the stats they give us in game are relative and not actual (this gun has this much damage *arms this wide*)... i remember when i used to play cod.. there would be a gun sheet of actual damage and when the damage drops off due to range

Charity Diary
03-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Hey, I think you sent me a party invite earlier!

I'm fairly sure that flash hiders just hide your muzzle flash, also making it easier to see through your scope while firing. Everything else is the same; you still appear on the mini-map, and the red directionals still appear on the enemy's HUD.

The first hour of your playtime every day, you get 1.5x XP. You'll know that your "Zero Hour" if, on the after-game scoreboard, your score is flashing with an hourglass sign beside it.

Coordinated kills are great for some extra xp, and yes, you can do them after someone else gets a hack. Personally, I usually only go for hacks, and every time I hack someone, I coordinate the kill, then kill him. I then go for another hack, and do the same thing. But for someone who doesn't hack constantly, it would be a good idea to use coordinated kills whenever possible.

Yes, the stats are relative.

mzkina
03-03-2013, 06:31 AM
Suppressor didn't really make you silent, what enemy can hear just same as you, some weapon's suppressor effect just awful.

Sturnz0r
03-12-2013, 01:30 AM
re: hacking; i find that i'm a shotty rifleman sometimes because i go for the hacks too much, haha
re: flash hider; i had everything using flash hiders because i thought it disabled the gears of war-like circle directional on enemy's hud, I learned something

-------

in the killcam sometimes, my killer has on magnetic view or nvg... i assume that is just a glitch because he was using a backscatter scope or thermal optic, respectively.