PDA

View Full Version : fights like a devil. dressed as a man

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 01:19 AM
this character looks rowdy as hell. looks like hes gonna have more personality then connor

Assassin_M
03-03-2013, 01:23 AM
this character looks rowdy as hell. looks like hes gonna have more personality then connor
At least you spelled his name right

IronEagl3
03-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Let's not forget that he is probably not going to be a real assassin either. Raiding ships, going out and attacking countless pirates at a time. Yep, that's very subtle and quick.

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 01:26 AM
ConnEr?

xryanx28
03-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Let's not forget that he is probably not going to be a real assassin either. Raiding ships, going out and attacking countless pirates at a time. Yep, that's very subtle and quick.
i doubt that

Assassin_M
ConnEr?
No, it`s like you said above

xryanx28
im kidding who spells it with a E

itsamea-mario
03-03-2013, 01:50 AM

Privateering is his job, Piracy his hobby, Assassination his duty.

Ragsash
03-03-2013, 02:04 AM
looks like hes gonna have more personality then connor

this is why we cant have nice things. and why we keep getting the same char over and over in every game there is.

montagemik
03-03-2013, 07:00 AM

Yeah Connor never did anything like that did he ?

IronEagl3
03-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Yeah Connor never did anything like that did he ?

Of course he did, but I'm not talking about him :P

Abeonis
03-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Being an Assassin isn't exactly the sort of thing you can put on your tax return, you know? These guys need some sort of occupation to 1) keep them alive (i.e. through earning money) and 2) provide a believable alias(?) for what they do with their time.

AherasSTRG
03-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Being an Assassin isn't exactly the sort of thing you can put on your tax return, you know? These guys need some sort of occupation to 1) keep them alive (i.e. through earning money) and 2) provide a believable alias(?) for what they do with their time.

That is right. Besides, Edward was a privateer during Queen Anne's War. War at sea was his thing. After the end of the war, privateering deteriorated and many privateers chose to turn to piracy to make a living (and much more to be honest). But, if you have seen the trailer, it says "But, do not meddle in his private affairs..." and we see the scene that follows :rolleyes: .

lothario-da-be
03-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Did you watched the last 10 seconds of the trailer?

DisbandedBox359
03-03-2013, 01:04 PM

cos ezio was always subtle, blowing up a port, walking around rome casually with the apple haha

Legendz54
03-03-2013, 01:07 PM
cos ezio was always subtle, blowing up a port, walking around rome casually with the apple haha
And
saying who he is in front of a whole crowd after killing someone.

Abeonis
03-03-2013, 09:53 PM
And

There are times when subtlety will only get you so far. Sometimes, you just need to shout to make your presence felt.

pacmanate
03-03-2013, 10:07 PM
At least you spelled his name right

Spelt*

Assassin_M
03-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Spelt*
auto correct..

TrueAssassin77
03-03-2013, 10:12 PM
This thread *swear word removed* me off. Some people have no idea what personality is.

hellomrdarcy
03-03-2013, 10:34 PM
This thread *swear word removed* me off. Some people have no idea what personality is.

I feel u.

Or more likely, they don't know how different personalities can be, but still as strong.

itsamea-mario
03-03-2013, 11:33 PM
And

Well he wasn't an assassin then was he.

dewgel
03-04-2013, 12:05 AM

It's impossible for it to be otherwise. Ubisoft work around history, all the Assassins took place in history that happened.

After Masyaf castle fell, the Assassins no longer had a public life, or a big society. They went underground, through time they were normal people living normal lives.

As someone else said, piracy is his job, Assassin is his duty.

Legendz54
03-04-2013, 07:13 AM
Well he wasn't an assassin then was he.

Even if he wasn't thats still not very smart.

itsamea-mario
03-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Even if he wasn't thats still not very smart.

He was still just a young nobleman. (17 years old for christ's sake!) Family, honour and reputation were unbelievably important for them. Ulberto killed his family, dishonoured his name and smashed his reputation. In his mind he needed to let people know that the Auditore would not be eliminated so easily and that anyone who plucks with them will get their insides sliced and diced.

Shizz like that happened all the time with these young nobility, like in Romeo and Juliet, when romeo kills that guy from the other family.

Assassin_M
03-04-2013, 09:28 AM
He was still just a young nobleman. (17 years old for christ's sake!) Family, honour and reputation were unbelievably important for them. Ulberto killed his family, dishonoured his name and smashed his reputation. In his mind he needed to let people know that the Auditore would not be eliminated so easily and that anyone who plucks with them will get their insides sliced and diced.

Shizz like that happened all the time with these young nobility, like in Romeo and Juliet, when romeo kills that guy from the other family.
To be completely fair, even though I`m not into Ezio, He`s justified...

itsamea-mario
03-04-2013, 11:14 AM
To be completely fair, even though I`m not into Ezio, He`s justified...

Indeed he is.
He was already a wanted man, and anyone who saw him who didn't already know who he was is unlikely to just bump into him in the street.

IronEagl3
03-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Haha ok, everybodies hating on my first comment. When I said that he goes out exposing himself to the public killing and what not, I realized that Ezio and Connor did the same. I would expect by now that Ubisoft created a character that would have some sort of knowledge that doing so would be critical. Someone who strikes from the shadows and blends in with the crowd.

itsamea-mario
03-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Haha ok, everybodies hating on my first comment. When I said that he goes out exposing himself to the public killing and what not, I realized that Ezio and Connor did the same. I would expect by now that Ubisoft created a character that would have some sort of knowledge that doing so would be critical. Someone who strikes from the shadows and blends in with the crowd.

Well altair usually causes a commotion when he kills, he just makes sure to bolt once he's done it. (after having a nice heart to heart first) Like the original assassins did.

Eternal Reward
03-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Well altair usually causes a commotion when he kills, he just makes sure to bolt once he's done it. (after having a nice heart to heart first) Like the original assassins did.

Connor has a real long heart-to-heart......generally kinda one sided....and for some reason all the soldiers that are generally around your target never do anything. Pitcairn's men were like three feet away!

Though, Connor definitely didn't have much subtlety in most of his kills.