PDA

View Full Version : Question about OST

AjinkyaParuleka
03-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Since no one cared to respond to my question I asked in hints and tips section,despite having 100 views,I am gonna ask the same question here.
So,I downloaded The Original Soundtrack for Assassin's Creed III.I play them with zune,its fine.But how can i play them continuously without doing it manually?
Its about PC,I know this is console section but even the mods ignore/doesn't views the pc section.

SixKeys
03-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Not sure what your question is. What do you mean "how can I play them continuously"?

AjinkyaParuleka
03-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I mean how can I play them,without alt-tabbing and click start everytime.It would then auto-play all the songs without me needing to do it manually.

Jarek23
03-02-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't think the actual OST has anything to do with it, it's something you have to figure out with the software you are using to play it. Best bet would be to highlight all, right click and open in your selected media player. If you are using a Zune MP3 player, then I can't help you as I don't have one, but there should be an option to repeat a playlist.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-03-2013, 09:38 AM
I don't think the actual OST has anything to do with it, it's something you have to figure out with the software you are using to play it. Best bet would be to highlight all, right click and open in your selected media player. If you are using a Zune MP3 player, then I can't help you as I don't have one, but there should be an option to repeat a playlist.
will try,I got another player if that doesn't works.Thanks.