PDA

View Full Version : Things to put back in AC4

MaPk0
03-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Ok, i don't know where should i start. Please put back armors in shops, put back courtesans, thieves and mercenaries guilds. Don't make new assassin dumb and stupid as Connor was. Please add, i am begging you, add more tomb missions! In AC3, you could say those missions you get by retrieving trinkets for Peg-leg were kinda like tomb missions but they were too short! Please give a bigger role for your assassin recruits, in AC3, those guys didn't even know why were they in the guild. We need more stealthy gameplay, in AC3 it was easier to kill them all than do stealth. If there was any stealth. If there was anything in AC3 that i really liked (except the naval missions :p) it was free running. I liked the idea that you free run on 1 button, and how Connor did parkour (except it was buggy sometimes of course), but the environment kinda wasn't for free running. It was easier and faster to travel on the ground than it was using rooftops (which is more fun than running on the ground). The weapons in shops were kinda useless. Only thing i did was i crafted war tomahawk and that's it. That was all you needed. I probably forgot to add something important, but feel free to add it yourself. Thanks

AherasSTRG
03-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Please put back armors in shops
Do not do that, please.

Put back courtesans, thieves and mercenaries guilds.
I do not really care.

Don't make new assassin dumb and stupid as Connor was.
Connor was neither stupid, nor dumb, he actually was more elegant and more ethical than Ezio.

Please add, i am begging you, add more tomb missions! In AC3, you could say those missions you get by retrieving trinkets for Peg-leg were kinda like tomb missions but they were too short!
Tomb Missions won't fit in the next game. Peg-Leg type missions will fit better.

Please give a bigger role for your assassin recruits, in AC3, those guys didn't even know why were they in the guild. We need more stealthy gameplay, in AC3 it was easier to kill them all than do stealth.
Totally aggreeing with this one. Holy cow, I really want more stealth action in the next game than we saw in AC3. That was one of the major let downs of the previous game.

If there was anything in AC3 that i really liked (except the naval missions :p) it was free running. I liked the idea that you free run on 1 button, and how Connor did parkour (except it was buggy sometimes of course), but the environment kinda wasn't for free running. It was easier and faster to travel on the ground than it was using rooftops (which is more fun than running on the ground).
This is wrong. If you spend enough hours in the game, you can find rooftop ways to access the major landmarks of the cities much quicker than you do on foot.

The weapons in shops were kinda useless. Only thing i did was i crafted war tomahawk and that's it. That was all you needed.
That is all you needed... if you have low expectations.... Shops actually sell a pistol that allows you to fire twice using it and that makes look really bad ***. Also, shops were selling some good and nice skins to have in your belt while freerunning around the cities. Not to mention the fact that you could actually feel the armor back at the Manor and feel accomplishment for doing so.

AherasSTRG
03-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Only things are want from the new AC, are more stealthy action and good optimization for the PC version. That's all.