PDA

View Full Version : Ac 3

franck161
03-02-2013, 11:18 AM
i am so upset about the chest picking, the bugs. I played the game for over 10 hours and it got stuck i had to start everything over because i do not have a memory card second time..... :mad: .... they should have gave it more time

BATISTABUS
03-02-2013, 11:25 AM
I will never understand why some people can't figure out the lock-picking. It's easy and intuitive. Best lock-picking system in any video game I've ever played.

WalSwJan
03-02-2013, 11:27 AM
I will never understand why some people can't figure out the lock-picking. It's easy and intuitive. Best lock-picking system in any video game I've ever played.

Well I like the one from Skyrim a bit more but the lock-picking in AC3 is pretty good and easy too.

pirate1802
03-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Well I like the one from Skyrim a bit more but the lock-picking in AC3 is pretty good and easy too.

Yeah.. i never had even the slightest problem with lock picking in AC3..

AherasSTRG
03-02-2013, 12:25 PM
The Lockpicking is easy and quick to be done in the whole game. I am actually a bit frustrated by the fact that Ubisoft, listening to crybabies, lowered its difficulty in the Infamy. Also, the bugs are not so bad anymore. I have finished the game 2 times, spending 77 hours in my first slot and 25 in my second. I never had any serious problem with the bugs. Only thing that drives me crazy is the bad optimization of the game.

UrDeviant1
03-02-2013, 12:27 PM
I thought it was more annoying in Infamy. It forced you to go slower. Not more difficult, just slower.

AherasSTRG
03-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Yeah, that's the point. In the main game, you had to turn your mouse over and over to find the correct position. In Infamy you need to slowly turn the mouse but you find the contact points after a few seconds. Anyway, I believe that lockpicking is such a minor detail in the game that is not really worth talking about.

kuled2012
03-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah.. i never had even the slightest problem with lock picking in AC3..

Me neither lol, don't see anyone having a go at it on other games with a similar mechanic.