PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed suggestions for future games

EricJohnson2013
03-02-2013, 06:47 AM
One of my ideas for a game would be a prequel about Altair and the 6 legend assassins that you see in assassins creed 2 (the statues)http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/6/61/Zw-assassin-sanctuary-1.png

pirate1802
03-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Yeah that is what I kinda thought they'll do after AC 3. Still hope they do it some day..

EricJohnson2013
03-03-2013, 04:37 AM
i also hoping that they continue with connor posibly fought the templars from being elected for presidents during the 4th president (James Madison) or somthing as long its with connor

souNdwAve89
03-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Yeah, it would be awesome if that happened. I still think it would be cool to have a game with Darius and have King Leonidas as an Assassin. Like how Masyaf was, they can have Sparta be the home of the Greek Assassins.

EricJohnson2013
03-03-2013, 05:15 AM
yeah thats a good idea that would be interesting to fight along side with the spartans in battle of Thermopylae

EricJohnson2013
03-03-2013, 05:39 AM
all i can think of that left in history moments wold be ww1 & ww2 im pretty sher that they (Ubisoft) are thinking of ways how to fit it in to the stoy.

RzaRecta357
03-03-2013, 05:40 AM
This sounds cool TC. It could totally work.

I mean, we already kind of know the end of Edwards tale and the game isn't even truly announced yet thanks to the book.

Assassin_M
03-03-2013, 05:40 AM
all i can think of that left in history moments wold be ww1 & ww2 im pretty sher that they (Ubisoft) are thinking of ways how to fit it in to the stoy.
Apparently you didn't read enough history...

Also, Corey confirmed that they`re never taking it to WWs

rache_7668
05-16-2013, 05:38 AM
Why won't assassin's creed have guns like u can got to the present whoever the next present assassin is and he can got to 2 cities and do hitman work with hidden blades and guns and stuff like that. He can also go to shops to buy like grenades or guns or suppressor and upgrade sand the controls will be like gta or uncharted. He can got to the animus in china when the repeating crossbow was invented ( 10 bolts before reload can be fired) and stuff like that. Plus I wish they would add armor back but armor gives like resistance and speed and attack boast cause money was **** in acIII.
I think my idea is a lot better than some pirates on ships. Pirates won't need to assassinate people they r outlaws they can just kill them publicly.

Assassin_M
05-16-2013, 06:08 AM
Why won't assassin's creed have guns like u can got to the present whoever the next present assassin is and he can got to 2 cities and do hitman work with hidden blades and guns and stuff like that. He can also go to shops to buy like grenades or guns or suppressor and upgrade sand the controls will be like gta or uncharted. He can got to the animus in china when the repeating crossbow was invented ( 10 bolts before reload can be fired) and stuff like that. Plus I wish they would add armor back but armor gives like resistance and speed and attack boast cause money was **** in acIII.
I think my idea is a lot better than some pirates on ships. Pirates won't need to assassinate people they r outlaws they can just kill them publicly.
I'll say this bluntly ...no no no, your idea is not better, your idea is bad and you should feel bad for posting it 3 TIMES in 3 different threads

monster_rambo
05-16-2013, 06:17 AM

They have guns and they had bombs in ACR. You are probably going to see more firearms and projectiles in the near future.

Spider_Sith9
05-16-2013, 01:11 PM
They have guns and they had bombs in ACR. You are probably going to see more firearms and projectiles in the near future.

Not repeating ones.

MasterAssasin84
05-16-2013, 01:16 PM
One of my ideas for a game would be a prequel about Altair and the 6 legend assassins that you see in assassins creed 2 (the statues)http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/6/61/Zw-assassin-sanctuary-1.png

I have always wanted to see an Assassins Creed game based around the Protaganists in the Sanctury ( More in particular Darius )